Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? (2883 Views)

Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by soreola(f): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
When I also read the post, I didnt see anything wrong but I get the point that the op and others are making. Like someone says, it takes two to tango and I guess women have felt played for so long that the post presents itself as further ammunition for men.

So men reading; women also want more than just money, most often they are looking for genuine affection, love and concern. Show them that you care and make sure you actually do.

OP Said; Try to add value to a man's life, if you find him worthy to be with I agree but also

Men; Try to add value to a woman's life, if you find her worthy to be with wink

You may find some clearance here, be patient and listen to the full thing ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4VlEpBhI8&feature=share Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
bukatyne:

Any woman that thinks like that should become a cleaner, maid or surrogate mother for pay.

It would also help if men don't think that the only value they add is money.

We both need to step up our game.

Have you heard divorce and Alimony argument of why women deserve payment from their rich Spouse?

Have you heard the reasons they give why they deserve the chunk of money?
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by addictiv(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
dont mind em all they know is "give me .......", "buy me .....", "my ..... is finished", "i need .....","i want ...." not minding if the guy is even doing ok....
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by MrsChima(f): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Na wa oo
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by baby124: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Stand gidigba by his side encouraging him till he gets me the bugatti. Oh, its coming soon... When he becomes a world renowned ............ And then we aspire to holiday on the moon. grin grin grin. Where is Dayo to tell me i dont deserve all his money. He himself doesnt argue with that. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ujujoan: I've noticed you so run along now! cool cool

Onye ara grin
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Onye ara grin

Bia Jenny, where have you been angry angry

Anyways welcome back o jare, we don miss you tire . . . kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Keep jumping outta your pants over my post grin grin... Hohoho are you one of dem ladies I described= Highest bidder gets the girl ?? undecided

Shior .
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ujujoan:

Bia Jenny, where have you been angry angry

Anyways welcome back o jare, we don miss you tire . . . kiss kiss

I saw your message today wink. Where have I been? I been go vacation with Oga before we decided to make Naija our last vacation stop. Whenever I leave this country, Internet takes the back seat as i like to enjoy myself. I'm still going through all the emails my nairaland toasters left in my msg box lipsrsealed grin it Is not easy to be hawt abeg cool kiss kiss gi na agadi nwanyi unu ka ne se kwa? undecided

Ada gi nwanyi Kwanu?

PS ...and I visited village this time, shebi I for contact you sef make we see..... angry how can you escape my mind like this grin. Person wey reach upper Iweka road don reach you na cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2013
jennykadry:

I saw your message today wink. Where have I been? I been go vacation with Oga before we decided to make Naija our last vacation stop. Whenever I leave this country, Internet takes the back seat as i like to enjoy myself. I'm still going through all the emails my nairaland toasters left in my msg box lipsrsealed grin it Is not easy to be hawt abeg cool kiss kiss gi na agadi nwanyi unu ka ne se kwa? undecided

Ada gi nwanyi Kwanu?

PS ...and I visited village this time, shebi I for contact you sef make we see..... angry how can you escape my mind like this grin. Person wey reach upper Iweka road don reach you na cheesy
haaaa jenny baby,i don miss you stupid! You just vamoose just lie that.anyway how are you and your family,how is mr jennykandry,its nice hearing from you again in a very long while :*
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by tpia5: 3:58am On Aug 21, 2013
OP Said; Try to add value to a man's life, if you find him worthy to be with I agree but also

Men; Try to add value to a woman's life, if you find her worthy to be with

must everything be opposite-gender/sex oriented?

whats wrong with adding value to a person's life irrespective of their gender.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
jennykadry:

Ada gi nwanyi Kwanu?

Hey hey hey . . . so close and yet you forgot me? Not cool . . . angry angry angry

Rapu nwanyi onye ara ahu . . . . ya ka ike ga agwu! cool

Welcome back o jare, hope u had a lovely trip?
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2013
VIRTUE AND SUPPORT....
Re: Ladies, What Values Are You Adding? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2013
****Dusting up thread***

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me What Shud I Do My Husband Does Not Want Us To Stay Together.. / My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job / Advice Or Help On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.