Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) (20769 Views)

Sierra Leone Declares State Of Emergency As Ebola Death Toll Hits 729 / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
#80million:

see your life!
wetin concern you, busy body, is it our fault ur network works in SOS?
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Abujafood: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
This is Egypt's version of June 12!

1 Like

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by merzybenedict(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
ehya.....it's a *natural something*...stil waitin 4 sum pple 2 say end tym....1st page tho...hmmmm..no string attach..
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Muslim Brotherhood with their extremist ideologies. Kudos to Egyptian millitary (Mind you they are Muslims but with liberal thinking). Nigerian Millitary should replicate same here, from Maiduguri up North, Through to State of Osun in the West.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Capnd143(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigeria may be terribly bad but it will never be as bad as egypt today
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Afam4eva: If Nigerians can have half the heart that these Egyptians have, things would have changed for the better.
how will civil unrest benefit us ? take a look at all the so called arab spring countries they are still wallowing in anarchy till now. violence only begats violence. if u want change let it be constitutional go to the polls and vote the right people and don't let tribal and religious sentiment influence ur decision... I don talk

21 Likes

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by merzybenedict(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
merzybenedict: ehya.....it's a *natural something*...stil waitin 4 sum pple 2 say end tym....1st page tho...hmmmm..no string attach..
....chai...1st page is full..2 hel 2 uc browser!
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by 360command: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
I love Egypt.

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by ezedolar: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
The deligt in violence even their religion suport it
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by tigonana: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Afam4eva: If Nigerians can have half the heart that these Egyptians have, things would have changed for the better.
true talk oga mi dat s wat I kept on telli my friends but dey sed dats not d solution.
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Sijo01(f): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
This post just reminded me of one of those primary school matching song...
O king pharaoh,.... let my people go, let my people go, let my people go.......... O king pharaoh let my people go to thy promise land.
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Egypt is really boiling! This just goes to show that the so called 'revolution' of 2011 was just a war against one person (Mubarak).
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by phil5(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dis is bad ,na so muslim feed countries dey be, am not surprised egypt nor even start quick.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
The thing don reach like this shocked Nawa oh
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by make9jagr8: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
We do not need any of this in Nigeria,because i did not see how it has benefitted any of the country involved.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
OK.
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Rawdeal: Igbo people should come back home. Egypt is not no man's land o biko nu.
What is this one talking about? undecided
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by nedu2000(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
It was a catch-22 scenario for the military,whether they were anti/pro-morsi the protests would've continued,......I don't blame the military,the protesters were warned even got women & children to participate so as to use them as human shields

1 Like

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by fagbalex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
May Allah protect the life of good Muslims in Egypt, and give them the wisdom to overcome these challenges.

6 Likes

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
I knew it will come to this.
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Long awaited.
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Peace will never happen anywhere in this world....there will always be a war with the haves and have not....Even if they vote the nicest man in.........the shadow government will always have their way in the affairs of men..........democracy is a big lie from the pit of hell............it doesnt exist angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by sanandreas(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
eddiebruk: Exactly what Nigeria Needs
why dnt u start it. U think say violence dey pay
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by soludokay(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
seriously we need this in Nigeria
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by yungtunchi: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
dat politics for u,,,well dey citizens have courage over der,,,,it shows dey knw their right bt naija nor dey try dis kind tin ooo except in 3d films,,,so dont try dis in ur street
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Caseless: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
The egyptian military and d interim gov't must realise one thing; the citizens who believe d military protects egypt and egyptians , now see d military as their enemy today. Hmmm...identical situation to that of syria is imminent if the govt fail to apply caution. May Allah b with egytians...ameen!

1 Like

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
They should have employed an alternative conflict resolution mechanism to solve ds sociopolitical woe and not opening fire (I stand to be corrected) on protesters
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by joeadex(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
ooh.boy!no.b.moimoi
Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just like things have changed for the better in Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Shekson(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
We need dis sort of revolution here I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Naija too. However, ours is of D̶̲̥̅̊ ultimate aim of seperation. We need to seperate ourselves, NOT a revolution to remove PDP and install APC.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Just like things have changed for the better in Egypt?
At least they're working while in your own country, work has not even started.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Declares State Of Emergency (pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
pDude:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You just swore for Nigeria. Na so you hate naija reach? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Considering that Nigeria is 10 times worse than Egypt.
u mumu walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Departs Senegal For Gambia (Photos) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos) / Idriss Deby: Boko Haram's Resilience Is Unprecedented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.