Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires (20817 Views)

Five Year Old Muslim Girl Forced To Marry / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
blackmale500: my sister, if tht is the case.... then, soji ara e (tu ninu ide)

English comprehension seems not to be your strong point.
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Brokenbars: If given d chance, a lot of us would do witout it. its somtimes a burden especialy wen our men insist dat we cover even our eyes, feets and hands.
Ar u doin it because ur 'men' wants u 2 do it OR cuz ur creator knws wats best 4 u...May Allah increase us in understanding!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
maclatunji:

English comprehension seems not to be your strong point.

No. U actually might think so.
Choices gets influenced , hence leading to been Compeled.

..which with a level of consciousness leads to the topic "A Muslim Girl's Desire"
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by JaaizTech: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
golpen: From dawahnigeria fb page...like them

Sometimes,
I want to open my Hijab,
and show the world
that I too,
Am beautiful in the people's definition.
But,
Deep down here,
in my little heart,
I know that beauty is by definition, a mystery.
And it is forever more rewarding,
to be beautiful in God's eyes.

Sometimes,
I want to wear ruffled dresses & tight jeans
show off what I really look like,
under those baggy shirts & loosely fitted pants
make a statement that I too have a figure and worth looking at.
But,
I know better,
to avoid entering the world of men's imagination,
for I love my future hubby
and I am ashamed,
what should be his, has already be unveiled by others.

Sometimes,
I want to show the world,
the other side of me,
the bubblier, bolder and crazier me,
put myself on display
for everyone to see, to be desired and admired upon.
But,
I know that eyes are not just eyes
seeing is not just seeing,
Image & Respect are gained,
Shame & Humility deserve a better place...

Copied from Abdusalam Hiqmat Kehinde
August 14, 2013
MA SHALLAHU, my sister. May Allah be pleased with you and guide you aright. May Allah bless you with a deserving husband.
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
The way you are dressed, so you will be addresed. Thanks Op. A very wonderful poem.
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Fabulousb36(f): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Amidst ur heart desires, I tot I'd see somtin lik wat u want to achieve in life. I min ur life shudnt jst b abt religion and marriage, u hav much more to offer to d world. No offence
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Dharyhor: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nice write up
Hihab increases u in modesty,provide u more respect,nd also prevent u 4rm bad attitude.Even though d purpose of it extablishment is known best by our creator(Allah)
May Allah makes it eazy 4 other muslim sister's 2 know it's importance

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by dayoungmoney1: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
Acecube: exquisite.
so u had to quote all that.
ode
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Brokenbars: If given d chance, a lot of us would do witout it. its somtimes a burden especialy wen our men insist dat we cover even our eyes, feets and hands.

wen ur men insist? Are u jst following ur men or ur religion?
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lamasta: Is this an Almajiri class or islamic students forum? Just asking

...Silly question

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Zinny370(f): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
i love islam n am proud to be a muslim

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Orikinla(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Fabulousb36: Amidst ur heart desires, I tot I'd see somtin lik wat u want to achieve in life. I min ur life shudnt jst b abt religion and marriage, u hav much more to offer to d world. No offence

More like it.

The hood does not make the monk.
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Ayoobscom(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
On every single occasions, I come across a topic as regards Hijab wearing culture,the sick reactions/comments coming from fellow xtians stings me a DEEP feeling of How Much the Christians hate Marry..the mother if the blessed Jesus.

If marry was named the pure,isn't her culture suppose to be their core habits?

#anyone who read that post by yuzedo listen now#....Yuzedo conjoured such unreal but illusory event, to validate a ridiculous claim, that Muslim women are forced to wear Hijab.

#however,Hijab is not worn for Muslim men,Muslim women wore Hijab to please their creator..Allah.

Jumah mubarak sisters
I join in celebrating you
I join in celebrating Hijab
I join in celebrating Mother of the blessed Jesus

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
......for i knew each and everyones heart.
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by salt1: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2013

Are you a real Muslim? If you are really one, then I am surprised at this. What you wrote justified my position.
I came to this thread to read about a Muslim's girl's heart desire only to read two poems written by Muslim MEN telling the Muslim girl HOW to think of her hijab. What you wrote above shows what the average girl really thinks of it: an encumbrance and a burden imposed by their men not their god.

@Ayobooscom, leave us Christians and Mary alone. We are family with her and we know how to honour her
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by geekybabe(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dharyhor: Nice write up
Hihab increases u in modesty,provide u more respect,nd also prevent u 4rm bad attitude.Even though d purpose of it extablishment is known best by our creator(Allah)
May Allah makes it eazy 4 other muslim sister's 2 know it's importance

lwkm.. so islamic girls and ladies cover their head and bodies while the husbands whom they are preserving their bodies for get to marry 3 other girls like you?
Slavery..and subjection. thats all i see. Islam is forceful and weird.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
geeky_babe:

lwkm.. so islamic girls and ladies cover their head and bodies while the husbands whom they are preserving their bodies for get to marry 3 other girls like you?
Please,I don't think any1 askd 4 ur opinion,u don't av to comment u knw?has any Muslim lady complained 2 u b4.let ur religion b urs ∕̴Ɩηϑ mine b mine#shikena#.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Msgamble: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Isn't it a coincidence that France muslim-migrant(over 6 million) less than 2000women wore hijab..hijab is not islamic(as u're been led) buh purely arabian n persian culture av been wearing it b4 islam, most turkish,azerbiajan(non arab) don't wear it..my dear sister free urself off shackles lyk most muslim ladies in uni. do
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by coruso(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2013
I thinks it's really cool to be a muslim dude, marry 4 wivies and all of them live like some kind of object waiting for orders. Certainly it cooł to be a babe
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by BetaThings: 4:50am On Aug 17, 2013
The women I know quote from the Qur'an as reason for covering
A woman covering simply because her husband says so is not counted by Allah - she will get her reward from her man, not from Allah

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by BetaThings: 4:59am On Aug 17, 2013
yuzedo: Two days ago my car stalled on Third Mainland Bridge and i had it towed off the bridge for repairs. While the mechanic was working on it, i caught sight of a young mother walking with her possibly 18-month old daughter. She stopped and proceeded to wear a hijab on the little girl. Perhaps i should say "attempted", because this act was vigorously resisted by the little angel.. She cried, wailed, forced off most petulantly this religious garment with all the righteous tears and power her little body could muster. She eventually won the battle and walked away hand in hand with the exasperated mother, her victory instantly forgotten; but the peace and comfort of not having to wear that cloth radiating all over her precious face.

For some reason, her emphatic resistance of the hijab got me thinking. Don't ask me what. This story just made me remember the incident.

- yuzedo ©2013

Meaning that when a toddler brought to school for the first time fights with every sinew in her body to go back home, her parents should concede defeat and take her back home to wallow in ignorance
And include this in your thinking, when a boy plays football and has a cut and hides it fearing the pain of treatment, the parents should just let him be and allow the wound to fester
A child ill with malaria should also be spared the bitter pill because she fights it!
And we can think of more - don't they want to overeat, watch tv all day, shake hand with bears at zoos? etc

May Allah spare us a society governed by the choices made by toddlers

maclatunji:

You raise a very interesting point. The woman acted ignorantly, a Muslim girl is not obliged to use hijab until she reaches puberty. Of course, Islam expects that she would be encouraged to use it before then but not what we see with people putting babies and toddlers in hijab.

That is reflective of some degree of ignorance.

That is not the point, Children fight most things - good or bad

4 Likes

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by BetaThings: 5:08am On Aug 17, 2013
Msgamble: Isn't it a coincidence that France muslim-migrant(over 6 million) less than 2000women wore hijab..hijab is not islamic(as u're been led) buh purely arabian n persian culture av been wearing it b4 islam, most turkish,azerbiajan(non arab) don't wear it..my dear sister free urself off shackles lyk most muslim ladies in uni. do

Tell yoiur nuns that
Yes you can write another fake Quran like you always do and remove that injunction to cover from it
we know what our Quran, and indeed the Bible, says on this matter
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by BetaThings: 5:10am On Aug 17, 2013
AdeSuave: Please,I don't think any1 askd 4 ur opinion,u don't av to comment u knw?has any Muslim lady complained 2 u b4.let ur religion b urs ∕̴Ɩηϑ mine b mine#shikena#.
While Muslims don't complain about Christians getting married in spagetti,
Christians get excited about the hijab
It is simply a mystery
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by BetaThings: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2013
geeky_babe:

I can imagine that there must be at least one muslim lady that covers who can outshine in more than one way - thinking, analysis, perception etc
Try and also see that aspect of this matter
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by kolamilan(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2013
nice post.
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by joanpinkie(f): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2013
What a touching poem! Niz one! Aaah but after all dis sacrifices ur husband still marry more wives,
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by golpen(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2013
@brokenbars is not a muslim, I want to be sure. A muslim will rather not wear the hijab unless she understands it. Putting up a case like this, acting as a victim of the religion is one of several ways the xtians use against islam. And you can see their corpse's legs will never be covered, their ignorance about the understanding will always show. Will a muslim lady ever imagine that muslim women are being forced to wear the hijab by their husbands?

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by tallceejay(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2013
golpen: From dawahnigeria fb page...like them

Sometimes,
I want to open my Hijab,
and show the world
that I too,
Am beautiful in the people's definition.
But,
Deep down here,
in my little heart,
I know that beauty is by definition, a mystery.
And it is forever more rewarding,
to be beautiful in God's eyes.

Sometimes,
I want to wear ruffled dresses & tight jeans
show off what I really look like,
under those baggy shirts & loosely fitted pants
make a statement that I too have a figure and worth looking at.
But,
I know better,
to avoid entering the world of men's imagination,
for I love my future hubby
and I am ashamed,
what should be his, has already be unveiled by others.

Sometimes,
I want to show the world,
the other side of me,
the bubblier, bolder and crazier me,
put myself on display
for everyone to see, to be desired and admired upon.
But,
I know that eyes are not just eyes
seeing is not just seeing,
Image & Respect are gained,
Shame & Humility deserve a better place...

Copied from Abdusalam Hiqmat Kehinde
August 14, 2013

I hope dis is a poem..because if its someone's wall, I can bet u ; in 24hrs hour we'll see a throat slitting Video
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by Mjjordan(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2013
ecolime: Nice post

@Yuzedo: Shey na you be dat abi person don hack your nairaland account?.. Na you dey blow clean grammar like this? Na waoh shocked
my thought too..
Re: A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires by maclatunji: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2013
BetaThings:

Meaning that when a toddler brought to school for the first time fights with every sinew in her body to go back home, her parents should concede defeat and take her back home to wallow in ignorance
And include this in your thinking, when a boy plays football and has a cut and hides it fearing the pain of treatment, the parents should just let him be and allow the wound to fester
A child ill with malaria should also be spared the bitter pill because she fights it!
And we can think of more - don't they want to overeat, watch tv all day, shake hand with bears at zoos? etc

May Allah spare us a society governed by the choices made by toddlers

That is not the point, Children fight most things - good or bad

Nonetheless, the point needs to be made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Tips for Raising Great children / Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks / What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.