Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? (822 Views)

Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by MrsChima(f): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Would you?
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Andyblaze: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yes
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
If he bought them for me, then no wahala but if after saving money to buy wigs, then he sets them on fire I could get angry but I won't dump him.
I will dump a guy only if he lies to me.
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by demelza: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
For a guy to do such, he obviously must be demented. So why the hell will I get with such a dude?
And what kind of a question is this?
And why am I answering it?
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm this is the toughest question ever sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Adaeze003(f): 2:16am On Aug 15, 2013
I don't use wigs but yes! How will he feel if I burnt his PSP or PS3? Anyway, it aint possible smiley
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 15, 2013
Lol. I shoundnt reply @all. That would make me seem gay
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2013
Hell no.. Id just set his ball hairs on fire. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by missvera(f): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Yes, I will. I dumped the guy I loved so much because of such issue, he burnt the dress he bought for me without informing me all in the name of 'Too sexy' after seen it on FB because he believes it(the dress) will attract other guys because of their numerous comments.
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Enegod(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Hell no.. Id just set his ball hairs on fire. angry
angry
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
demelza: For a And why am I answering it?

Because you are a fool.
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by MrsChima(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
missvera: Yes, I will. I dumped the guy I loved so much because of such issue, he burnt the dress he bought for me without informing me all in the name of 'Too sexy' after seen it on FB because he believes it(the dress) will attract other guys because of their numerous comments.

He was severely insecure.
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by MrsChima(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=SIRCRESPO]Lol. I shoundnt reply @all. That would make me seem gay[/quote

I like gay people.
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Adaeze003: I don't use wigs but yes! How will he feel if I burnt his PSP or PS3? Anyway, it aint possible smiley

You should go for the blackberry or his car.
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: angry

You are safe lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by joyokoro: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
[/color][color=#770077] winkI can only get mad @him but I won't dump him.
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by xynerise: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin

Pathetic single ladies grin
Re: Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? by Adaeze003(f): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You should go for the blackberry or his car.
Lmao, I'm not looking to get killed or imprisoned.

(1) (Reply)

Your First Kiss, How Was It Like? Share Your Experience / Not Evry Grownup Girl Is A Lady?must Read!!! / I Do Not Want To Loose Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.