Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? (14875 Views)

Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by nurabela: 11:26pm On May 20, 2011
Would you dump your sweety if they got fat?
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 11:27pm On May 20, 2011
immediately angry
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Phate07(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2011

Fat and/or chubby i cannot accept.

Either she hits the gym, or she goes. ASAP! angry
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by BloodShed1: 11:34pm On May 20, 2011
YES!

It's an insult that when loking for a man she was working out, trying to look her best and once she lands a man, she just starts slacking, gaining weight and cutting her hair and so on.
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 11:45pm On May 20, 2011
Phate07:

Fat and/or chubby i cannot accept.

Either she hits the gym, or she goes. ASAP! angry

Point of correction Not all Gym works

FAT PASS FAT  sad angry angry
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 20, 2011
SMH.
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 11:51pm On May 20, 2011
^like this one, it would take more than a west african mango to slim her down

shes a case study of waht im saying here

Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 20, 2011
Whats up with 25 Questions?merge into one thread than opening random topics and called it my 25 Questions or my Bleep Questions where Bleep represents the no of topics u intend to create.
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by sexylogan(m): 11:52pm On May 20, 2011
won't change a thing. i'l still love her
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 20, 2011
190:

^like this one, it would take more than a CAMEROONIAN NATIVE MANGO to slim her down

shes a case study of waht im saying here

yes oo! I am fat as hell!  undecided
somebody, help me na!
everytime i walk my stomach does the Harlem Shake!  cry cry cry
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 11:57pm On May 20, 2011
which one is harlem shake again?
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 20, 2011
Why don't you utilize your oh so special talent and post an annoying yt video of the dance? grin
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Advocator: 12:01am On May 21, 2011
I will to be left her.

Fat b-i-t-c-h = Smell, bad sex, people making fun of you, fat kids in the future and just dull life.
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 12:03am On May 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Why don't you utilize your oh so special talent and post an annoying yt video of the dance? grin

seems u kissed a frog lately undecided
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Phate07(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2011
190:

Point of correction Not all Gym works

FAT PASS FAT  sad angry angry

Really?! angry

Like this:
[img]http://anonymous.me/images/fatchicks/1300153120_FatChicks1300153119.jpg[/img]
angry
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 21, 2011
^^190's baby mama. cheesy cheesy

Advocator:

I will to be left her.

Fat b-i-t-c-h = Smell, bad sex, people making fun of you, fat kids in the future and just dull life.

wtf? lmaoooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Jackieugo(f): 12:33am On May 21, 2011
sexylogan:

won't change a thing. i'l still love her

Now that's a real man right there. I don't know why the rest of you are so shallow angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Phate07(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^190's baby mama.  cheesy cheesy

wtf? lmaoooo!!!!!!!!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Nobody: 12:58am On May 21, 2011
^^ grin grin wink cheesy

Jackieugo:

Now that's a real man right there. I don't know why the rest of you are so shallow  angry

they can't help it. their brains are powerless to their joysticks.  undecided
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Jackieugo(f): 1:03am On May 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^ grin grin wink cheesy

they can't help it. their brains are powerless to their manlinesses.  undecided

Yes oh. This is the root of most problems angry
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by MMM2(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2011
till
then
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 9:10am On May 21, 2011
Phate07:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shut up FOOOL

why are u keeping shut!!

Shut ur tramp ugly boy angry
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by deniyor: 11:59am On May 21, 2011
If I became poor, will she leave me? Yeah. Similarly if she became fat, I would leave her. Afterall I purchased her physical beauty with my money grin

Hell Yes!!!!!
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by deniyor: 12:00pm On May 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^
If the lady was to see this, I would become single overnight grin
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Beync(f): 1:00pm On May 21, 2011
@all singing yes, how are sure the next girl will not get fat?
U berra reason with with brain and not with your eyes.
[s]dat's why i say children shud not fall in luv till wen due[/s]
Did your father left your mother when she become fat?

If i were a man and i observe there is tendency that my girl wud go fat,
i'l rather take preventive measures like put her on diet and Gym
then monitor the progress.
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by toyemz(f): 1:11pm On May 21, 2011
@all the guys who would leave:

nice one so what if you got fat?
what then, she has your heart felt permission to walk out?

know one thing though
in some places fat ladies are sexy
fat men nko?
just some smelly useless waste of space
imagine a fat 190 guy on top of you?

abeg oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Onchedu(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2011
Dump her just cos she grew fat? Nah, , the change may have it's influences on our relationship & possibly maim the passions, but I probably would have more than a beautiful body that made me choose her out of the others.

Fat can be lost. Treasures when lost can also be hard to find.

Besides if the fat sediments in the right place >smiley I might even reward her.

Looking healthy is good business.
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by Onchedu(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2011
@Toyemz, A fat 190 wouldn't have to be on U, he could just lay back & let U ride the big daddy boat.

Besides a fat man is as easy to pleasure as a thin man since our main (not only) pleasure spot is our phallus & that doesn't take on fat.

We know how women's skins are more sensitive & pleasuring a woman requires lots of touch in different places. A fat woman is more difficult to please than a slim & fit one. A thin one could be too easy if her mind is not broken & locked to pleasure.
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 2:30pm On May 21, 2011
Onchedu:

@Toyemz, A fat 190 wouldn't have to be on U, he could just lay back & let U ride the big daddy boat.

Besides a fat man is as easy to pleasure as a thin man since our main (not only) pleasure spot is our phallus & that doesn't take on fat.

We know how women's skins are more sensitive & pleasuring a woman requires lots of touch in different places. A fat woman is more difficult to please than a slim & fit one. A thin one could be too easy if her mind is not broken & locked to pleasure.

Simple

SUGAR DADDY STYLEE cool
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by 190: 2:34pm On May 21, 2011
[size=38pt]IMAGINE!! GOD 4BID BAD THING!!  angry angry[/size]

Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by xynerise: 2:36pm On May 21, 2011
"I WILL RATHER REMAIN SINGLE THAN MARRY OR STAY WITH A FAT THING/WOMAN.". grin
Re: Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? by toyemz(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2011
^^^^

you are remaining single anyway
so it really doesnt matter
does it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.