Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? (37293 Views)

Staying Back After NYSC / Getting Job After NYSC: How Long Is Too Long? / CRAZY Things You Did While Hunting For Job After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? by ogbuleke: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Well, this is my 2yrs after nysc service,yet no job buh still counting and hoping for a miracle job before the year runs out. It is indeed frustrating and a hard time for me as a first son. God "dey wela oh".
Re: How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
8 months bt still steadfast and hoping on God.
Re: How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 08, 2014
Nice one bro congrats. I finished serving in June 6th 2014 and am 24, and a graduate of finance and banking from a fed uni. Spent 3 months @ home before i got a job in a hotel as the personal assistant to the MD aka PA. I hope to work in a bank by God's grace when one comes my way. I just found out that workforce mgt limited usually use our hotel for interview or test in pH, so by God's grace i can fix myself with them and work for some time so as to gain more experience. The hotel job doesn't give any banking experience so i really need that of a bank.
interoute:
I spent 22 months b4 getting a job. During this period, I got 2 professional certificates (1 foreign body and a Nigerian body) and almost got admission for M.Sc. I guess it took 22 months because i was 30 yrs at the end of NYSC and above 30 yrs a month after service. I got my first Job as a contract staff through Workforce mgt ltd and seconded to a bank. After about 2 yrs, I got a full-time job in another bank as experienced staff. I contributed to this topic to encourage those above 30 yrs of age. Pls don't look down on all contract jobs. I wouldn't have gotten a banking job as a full staff at 30 yrs as fresh graduate and no previous working experience if God had not taken me through Workforce mgt ltd. May God bless Workforce mgt ltd for being a good channel of my career successes

1 Like

Re: How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? by leoblaze(m): 2:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Am believing God for direction .........

Serving in isoko south delta state....

Passing out October .....

2016 is my Ebenezer year of favour ..

1 Like

Re: How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2016
scribble:
i quit my first job before nysc was over and now run my own company and gainfully employ other Nigerians.
pls can u employ me
Re: How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? by writingpal: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2022
GET A PROFESSIONAL CV + FREE COVER LETTER & LINKEDIN PROFILE

I create professional CVs and cover letters for people looking for entry-level, experienced, or career-change opportunities. 

I will tailor your CV to the industry and job you are applying for by including relevant keywords making it ATS friendly, highlighting your strengths, passion for the role and demonstrating  how you meet the criteria for the role you are applying for, speaking directly to the needs of hiring managers.

The CV I will write and design for you will be readable and presentable, and it will be delivered in two high-quality formats (Word & PDF )

I've helped over 1500 professionals find their next job, and I can help you, too. 

Message me on WhatsApp +2348135305367 today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.