Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help (4418 Views)

Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife. Pls Read. Lots Of Lessons Inside. / Am 27, I Need A Wife Pls.. / Cud She Be My Destined Wife..pls I Nid Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Beync(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
maxwello.yg:

That's one problem you girls have. You scream you wanna keep your virginity till after marriage. Yet, nobody knows how boring or adventurous your s3x life is. Mtchew
boring sex is worse than staying in hell
must you throw ur boring s3x slef @ me? I beg go and screw all the girls u know and leave me out of it.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beync: must you throw ur boring s3x slef @ me? I beg go and screw all the girls u know and leave me out of it.
I am not throwing anybody at you. You can't even handle anything I throw at you. What did you even mean by 'slef'? Typo?
Madam, I'm not bothering you, your type don't get my attention. Just so you know.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Beync(f): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I am not throwing anybody at you. You can't even handle anything I throw at you. What did you even mean by 'slef'? Typo?
Madam, I'm not bothering you, your type don't get my attention. Just so you know.
arrant nonsense

Stick to the topic pls
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beync: arrant nonsense

Stick to the topic pls
You should have said that earlier before now? Why didn't you?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by abikelat(f): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
She may not just be sexua*lly attracted to you undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Just get a neutral girl and pretend like she's servicing you and you are enjoying her..no one will teach your madam to spread every spread-able on the bed waiting for real servicing,make her head bang as you take her to the climax filled with ecstacy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
If u really need softwares to track her weada she dey cheat on u, just enta playstore download sexdroidvpn. It works only on android thngs o. Install am for her thng, any tym u see CONNECTING just sabi say she is doing it. BUT d installation will be done only by a sexpatrate. U need me savize just rings me.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Av said it b4, am sayin it again, GUYS, for ur own good, refuse any lady who says no sex b4 marriage, for a broken relationship is beta than a broken marriage. Cheers
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2013
Jenams: and some ediots go tell me say ''no sex b4 marriage'' tufiakwa!

Jenams,wetin concern this post now with sEx before marriage biko? Are you sure you read what the op said?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Excel30: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2013
You were ok with her low libido attitude while u were dating,why do you want her 2 change into what she wasn't now.You saw this coming,yet u chose2 live with it, y complain now?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2013
The simple truth is that she is not sexually attracted to you. She wasn't attracted to you before marriage and felt it would change after marriage.

Been there, done that. Sexual attractiveness and compatibility is a huge factor in relationships. I dont want to go into details but deep in her heart she knows it but either she cannot explain it or she cant tell you.

You need to find out what it is about your body that turns her off. Do you have mouth odour, body odour, are you overweight, do you have a big stomach. Is there any thing she has complained of about your hygiene?

Your wife likes sex but not with you and until you find out the problem she can go years depriving you meanwhile she is getting it outside. Speaking from experience.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Druss(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Get her a driver. It is cheaper than the woman's expenses i.e. the woman you want to fvuck
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Homguy(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Druss: Get her a driver. It is cheaper than the woman's expenses i.e. the woman you want to fvuck
so she can scr3w him right?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by baron2000(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Princess zoe: OP i will advise you against involving in two things which will ruin your life and marriage, defile the glory and favour of God in your marriage for the bible says that "he who findeth a wife obtainth favour from the Lord". The two things are divorce and cheating/adultery. On no account should you ever cheat on your wife. I read a story on this nairaland yesterday about a woman whose husband has not being able to satisfy her sexually for good 4 years and yet she stood her ground not to sleep with another man and will still be a good wife to her husband. That is love, that is selflessness, that is patient, that is hope, that is tolerant, that is a heavy sacrifice and that is the character of standing the test of time and also what marriage is all about. she even mentioned that the husband does not care about improving and even at that she will never cheat instead she will keep fighting for her marriage. Now can you see the attitude of persistant and tolerance? The bible says that a man should love his wife like his own body, when you sleep with another woman, you have not only hurt your wife but have also destroy the vow, now can you hurt your own body? On no account should you commit adultery. You must determine to bring a change in her behaviour towards sex, determine and swing into action. Don't even fake an attitude of cheating on her or pretending to have a mistress outside because it may kill the marriage entirely, all women are not the same. She may start cheating or doing other nasty things. Don't allow the devil to use you like that because devil is very intelligent and smarter than humans. At the end of your post you made the statement of monitoring her to see if you will catch her in adultery and still went ahead to add "IJN", hmm wonders. You knew that your wife has been like that, why then did you marry? Now you want to monitor her as if her refusal for sex is a new development. MR. Divorce should never come into this because that woman might be your heaven appointed wife and if you make that mistake you may regret why you came into this world when you marry the second wife, don't ever make a costly mistake because you will leave to regret it. Go to your pastor or priest, to help you build your marriage. Seek a commited christian who is a marriage counsellor. We have them in the church and they don't need your money to counsel you and your wife. Please stand on your feet as the man of the house and fight for your marriage for you are the head and that is your duty, to fight for your marriage as christ did and still does for His church.

Hogwash.....Spewing poop.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by 190: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2013
thats why its always advicable to catch and teach them young but NO you guys wouldnt listen

face the musik

if i were u, i'd advice u wife another woman undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by manutayo(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Marriage require a lot of commitment pls sit your wife down and discuss this issue with her. You can plan a holiday away from all the stress of work and family jst build your love life you need that. Also you have to gain her trust so that she can open up to u and tell you everything about her sex life.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by lymelyte(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2013
How come no one has said this? "Lesbian"
Your wife is a lesbian period.she is attracted to her sex kind.if you don't believe me,try to monitor and observe everything about her.
For 3yrs,no issues? Cmon,dat way too far and odd

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by MrsChima(f): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2013
AdeCisco: My people, my wife is not always in the mood for sex. It has always been like that even when we were dating. I used to think she would change. Now am facing the music. This makes me want to stray. It takes a lot of energy and fighting for us to have sex. She claims she's tired becos she drives a long journey to the office and faces traffic. Could this reason be genuine? Career women can this be true? Am disturbed. Weekends when we are supposed to stay indoor, she goes to her family house. Pls help. This is the 3rd year and no children yet. I know guys on nairaland would say outrightly that she's cheating. How can I get proofs? Any software. Pls help. IJN

The most common factor for breakup or divorce is unwillingness to let things be what they are.

For example, a man is sleeping on the couch more than he is sleeping on his nice bed with wifey....red flag!

Women will force their minds to believe he is tired and fell asleep.

For example, a woman is on her phone hours in and discreetly....red flag!

Men will force their minds to believe that she is planning my birthday party.

Accept things as they are and deal with it head on.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Lamasta(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Just drop by to say Hi
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Tyche(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Simply she is not attracted to you sexually; probably married you just to answer Mrs.

You will have the last laugh bro, let her wallow in her delusion/illusion then dump her in like 2 years time. Her eyes will be open by then.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by addictiv(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
threaten her with another woman then divorce...n see positive results.....except her heart is not with you
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
well, this is my cross. i am willing to carry it to my calvary of grace. i appreciate every comment and advice. as much as i dont advocate sex before marriage, my lesson in all this to the single man and woman is, people dont really change. dont think what ur partner is doing now will change when you marry. i heard it too, but didnt pay attention to it. but there's nothing God cannot reverse or progress. i've sat her down and she's has purged her mind to mee too.

thank you once again i think i would like this thread closed before it is moved to front page. eshe lotun, eshe losi, ti yin na a da o. thank you from left right and center, stay blessed. i dont need anyone else. i will carry my cross.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
I feel your pain bro... cry
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2013
chidyhels:

Jenams,wetin concern this post now with sEx before marriage biko? Are you sure you read what the op said?
chidyhels, I shud be askin u if u read d post. The OP said ''My people, my wife is not always in the mood for sex.
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT
EVEN WHEN WE WERE DATING. I
used to think she would change.
Now am facing the music.'' IMHO, d music he is facin now wud av bn PAUSED or STOPPED b4 marriage. But he shunned the red flag (while dating), and now he is dancin to d beats of d music. So, I still stand by my word dat ''I will nt hav anytin to do wit any lady who says no sex b4 marriage, virgin or no virgin'' sex b4 marriage can save a lot of stress/issues and also cause same.
Moderation is key. Wisdom is everytin #myopinion. Cheers
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by kay9(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
**edited.

OP's ok now.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by stevecantrell: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Poster,

Don't rush and divorce this woman. Just leave her for like 6 months and live your life as if you were a bachelor again. When you finally get the right girl again, have your lawyer send her the papers and let her sign. End of..
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Jenams: chidyhels, I shud be askin u if u read d post. The OP said ''My people, my wife is not always in the mood for sex.
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT
EVEN WHEN WE WERE DATING. I
used to think she would change.
Now am facing the music.'' IMHO, d music he is facin now wud av bn PAUSED or STOPPED b4 marriage. But he shunned the red flag (while dating), and now he is dancin to d beats of d music. So, I still stand by my word dat ''I will nt hav anytin to do wit any lady who says no sex b4 marriage, virgin or no virgin'' sex b4 marriage can save a lot of stress/issues and also cause same.
Moderation is key. Wisdom is everytin #myopinion. Cheers

Even after quoting the op,you still did not understand him.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Beync(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
chidyhels:

Even after quoting the op,you still did not understand him.

U got time o
I beg use am for better things
Me self tire
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Beync:
U got time o
I beg use am for better things
Me self tire
Lmao
I could have explained further but na the tireness make me stop for there. Jenams is turning to something else everyday, ASUU should plS do something.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by Beync(f): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
chidyhels:
Lmao
I could have explained further but na the tireness make me stop for there. Jenams is turning to something else everyday, ASUU should plS do something.
cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help by 9jabouy: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2013
i heard that women that were circumcised av low libido.this could be d reason.i advice u make an issue out of it.big issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband / World's Hottest Twins / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.