Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home (89851 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Icart: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-SPcCwiZo

Nigerian man returns home from Dubai to see the house his family built for him while working and sending money home

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chbwe0yATGK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Cypress042(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
He would forever be grateful to his family members.

Any man without good and trusted family members is partially empty.

Congratulations to him cool

1397 Likes 100 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Abfinest007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
He has good people around him

743 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Akacollins7: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nothing like having good family. You're among the lucky people

791 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Edoreborn: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Impressive

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by softwerk(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
You get luck say your uncle is not Chiwetalu Agu grin

866 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wow great!

What kind of job was he doing over there and how much was he earning?

Congratulations man.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Boogyman557: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool Long live ur family..

Congrats MAN..

U resemble PESIN wey go de SMOKE WEED well well..

Abeg drop LOCATION make I press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
My mom is the only person I can trust to do this kind of thing for me when I travel out

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Jennyclay(f): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

Well, it's manageable. Half bread is better than kulilkuli

19 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Mindlog: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
My mom is the only person I can trust to do this kind of thing for me when I travel out

Many mothers tend to be protective over this because having such built tends to add to their "vindication" and they make sure it is done. cheesy

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by qtguru(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
He has good people around him

I swear he has good members, cuz I don hear some news.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by care4you: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

Ọ nili ewu apụghị ọkụkọ....

After commenting on nairaland you will crawl back to your father's leaking hut...

310 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by kiddkash(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

I think the point is that the family didn't lavish/squander the money, they were productive with it, no matter how little it is

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by cybriz82(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wow great!

What kind of job was he doing over there and how much was he earning?

Congratulations man.

U forget say ur country currency na trash ..

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by VKN23: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

if we were to check even the Gate alone fit pass you.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by tillaman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

it might not be massive to you but I would love to see your mansion please
If you don’t mind

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by crackhaus: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
He has a very good and supportive family. cool

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by bukiah: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

. So this is not massive enough?

Infact, you don't have sense

Badmouthing someone's achievement when you are still struggling.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by ShaqFu: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Not bad. He has responsible people as family members.

If it's some family, he will go and lodge in a hotel, then they'll tell him how they used all the money he sent to chase evil spirits that is troubling the family. grin cheesy

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Dewooo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Smith414: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Make sense, better family members

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by B8blog: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by benjackugo: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Cantonese: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-SPcCwiZo

Nigerian man returns home from Dubai to see the house his family built for him while working and sending money home

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chbwe0yATGK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Good family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by victorazy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
It can only happen in igboland

14 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by nowtoday1: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
mine is a pastor say mother.

The pastor go don build him own house or church

7 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by sofeo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Let's magnify the name of the Lord.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.