Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! (41404 Views)

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by hoochay: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
bluerange: Am proudly Catholic and do not dispute what others believe in. I DO NOT OWE ANYONE REASON(S) WHY I DO, JUST AS THEY DO NOT OWE ME ANY WHY THEY DON'T! Am imagining the atmosphere at the Marian Shrine (St. Agnes Catholic Church, Maryland Lagos). To all who believe, HAPPY FEAST OF ASSUMPTION! smiley
same here,glory to jesus
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Anti catholics are notin but Angels on nl,demons and beasts in real life!!
Haters jump into the lagoon!!

Wow cheesy all this crowd for the pope?
Some fraudsters in suit will wish 4 this inorder to acquire jets grin ndi oshi!

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by funkyjms: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: Wats up with virgin mary today

Someone should kindly answer this...
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
HONOUR TO MARY!
hoochay: same here,glory to jesus
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
cheesy cheesy u just reminded me of the movie sister act!
juju2008: HAIL mother of mercy and love
OH MARIA
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
peppy luv: U don't have to lie just because u hate the mother of God. It is not "we are worshipping" mary but "we are honouring"!
Take it easy before ur hate kills u..
Dame jonathan dey eagle square dey waste tax payers money and rather than bother on that,u are hating on the mother of Jesus!
Shame on u looser!

Truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Mary is like a goddess to all Catholics, because it's only a supreme being that can do all these things(interceding for us, atoning for us, and delivering our souls from damnation) that your church attributed to her.

Making flimsy excuses that you are only honoring Mary is outdated and doesn't work anymore.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by toprealman: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
italo: Ave Maria, O Maiden, O Mother,
fondly thy children are calling on thee;
thine are the graces unclaimed by another,
sinless and beautiful Star of the sea.

Mater amabilis, ora pro nobis,
pray for thy children who call upon thee;
Ave Sunctissima, Ave Purissima,

Ave Maria, the night shades are falling,
softly, our voices arise unto thee;
earth’s lonely exiles for succour are calling,

Ave Maria, thy children are kneeling,
words of endearment are murmured to thee;
softly thy spirit upon us is stealing,

Love the tune of this song. Wish some smart music producer will get me dancing soon.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
...His family's obituary grin grin
hoochay: and who tode u we dont red the bible,and for ur informat,watin da inside the bulletin?
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
...Looser! tongue
FrostyZonn:

Truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Mary is like a goddess to all Catholics, because it's only a supreme being that can do all these things that your church attributed to her.

Making flimsy excuses that you are only honoring Mary is outdated and doesn't work anymore.

Nuff said.

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
I hope Seun is watching, wow.....the dude even created a song to deride Catholics , hummm this kind of hate is too much..thank for my Catholics brethren who didn't fall in his trap.
Frosty whatever keep deceiving yourself and preaching falsehoods.ewu gambia
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by StObaino1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
nne4: Virgin mary is an ordinary saint in heaven.she was just favoured among virgin during that time to be selected.she dont know what you people are doing here on earth(honoring,praising).
Pls Jesus is d only way.
Read your bible don't read only bulletin so you will not land in hell.

Peace

Why are you guys quick to condemn catholics honoring Mary and asking her to pray for Us yet you worship ur pastors and run to him to pray for you.

Me think you guys are just envy the success and size of this mother church

I am Catholic and Proud of it. So will my generations.

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
We gave birth to u all, CATHOLIC IS THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH!the rest are ministeries for acqsuiring material things!

WITHOUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH THERE WILL BE NO BIBLE!
fr3do: Who did this to the catholic church?

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
peppy luv: We gave birth to u all, CATHOLIC IS THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH!the rest are ministeries for acqsuiring material things!

amen , peace b with u sister. Happy assumption day
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by NairaFeast(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Allsmyles: catholics dnt worship Mary bt we honour her as d mother of our Lord Jesus Christ,so pls fellow Nigerians dnt say wt u dnt knw.u probably heard d rung song guy
On point . . .

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
St_Obaino:

Why are you guys quick to condemn catholics honoring Mary and asking her to pray for Us yet you worship ur pastors and run to him to pray for you.

Me think you guys are just envy the success and size of this mother church

I am Catholic and Proud of it. So will my generations.

Whatever happened to praying for oneself and others through Christ our lord and saviour? It's a clear instruction laid out by Jesus himself in the New testament telling all Christians to pray to God through him. That's why protestants always start and end their prayers thus "in Jesus name", and "through Christ our lord." I had never heard such from a real Roman catholic, rather it's "Mary mother of God, intercede on our behalf..." etc.

Honoring Mary indeed...abeg, gimme a break!

2 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
funkyjms:

Someone should kindly answer this...
abegi
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by drdams: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
honour Jesus!!

Mary was blessed amongst the meek.
Its so unfortunate dat some of u put Catholicism as ur religion , yet u preach 1 Christianity..
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by bluerange(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Make I laugh because this to and fro will never end. Come the Feast of ImmacuLate Conception, another round will begin!
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
peppy luv: We gave birth to u all, CATHOLIC IS THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH!the rest are ministeries for acqsuiring material things!

I love your zeal kiss
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by baby124: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Well if only ur country knew much about her or God,2/3 of u won't have been living with HIV undecided
Neva been to SA but from those who have bein there I got to knw u pple have notin to do with religion but on a 2nd tot,Nigeria wud hv been better if they practise half of what they preach but its vice versa,u guys are better than us!FACT!

As for mary-believe whateva u want,we(catholics)don't care!

NEXT!
nadia_SA: abegi
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2013

King James was born and raised a protestant. So which other bible were you referring to?
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Patuwa: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
I love today, I can feel the atmosphere of Marian songs. I owe nobody reasons on nairaland why I should honour Mary, I owe nobody any explanation why I should be joyous in her assumption.

O Sanctissima, O Pissima, Dulcious, Virgo Maria. Mater amater, Ora Pro nobis
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by SaintChukz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Whatever happened to praying for oneself and others through Christ our lord and saviour? It's a clear instruction laid out by Jesus himself in the New testament telling all Christians to pray to God through him. That's why protestants always start and end their prayers thus "in Jesus name", and "through Christ our lord." I had never heard such from a real Roman catholic, rather it's "Mary mother of God, intercede on our behalf..." etc.

Honoring Mary indeed...abeg, gimme a break!

Too many lies in your posts. You are a lying serpent. Who sent you on this failed Mission?

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by SaintChukz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: abegi
I thought you were much wiser?
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thanks sis kiss
We are CATHOLIC and PROUD!
Baybe: I love your zeal kiss

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Saint Chukz: I thought you were much wiser?
guess u thought wrong
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Saint Chukz: Too many lies in your posts. You are a lying serpent. Who sent you on this failed Mission?

Calling one a liar without backing it up with proof makes you a greater liar and a fraud.

#JustSoYouKnow.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Give me a brk as5! We own the bible no matter what name u give to it or change the words!! Without catholics there will be no book called Bible!
FrostyZonn:

King James was born and raised a protestant. So which other bible were you referring to?
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by SaintChukz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
nne4: Virgin mary is an ordinary saint in heaven.she was just favoured among virgin during that time to be selected.she dont know what you people are doing here on earth(honoring,praising).
Pls Jesus is d only way.
Read your bible don't read only bulletin so you will not land in hell.

Peace
Read out everything you wrote here in reverse and see how stupid you sound...! :>
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
peppy luv: Well if only ur country knew much about her or God,2/3 of u won't have been living with HIV undecided
Neva been to SA but from those who have bein there I got to knw u pple have notin to do with religion but on a 2nd tot,Nigeria wud hv been better if they practise half of what they preach but its vice versa,u guys are better than us!FACT!

As for mary-believe whateva u want,we(catholics)don't care!

NEXT!
dat wasn't really necessary I tell u..

I just asked a question on y nl is filled with Virgin mary today cause I saw lotsa topics on Fp ..

If whetha its virgin mary day or what now u come write paragraphs for me Smh Oh well..
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by SaintChukz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: guess u thought wrong
Yes i just realised that now... Don't worry just watch and learn..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.