Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! (41460 Views)

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by afamgod(f): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Speechless when I heard some Catholics singing this...
I am a born catholic and till this time of my, i ve not heard dat song.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Sommy47: 12:52am On Aug 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

this is how we sing it in my church n stop talking non*sense: We are honouring Mary we are honouring We r honouring Mary never worship, her, people say we worship her, not at all Every body join the chorus in honouring, honour Mary! (X3-4). : .This is how we sing it in my church, especially to clear the air when we hv new converts n those frm protestant churches. [center][/center]
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by bokohalal(m): 1:38am On Aug 16, 2013
From the arguments on this thread it is apparent that my brainwashed Africans do not have an idea of what they believe in. As long as na Oyinbo bring am. Europeans brought gonorhea, too!
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Henzzy(m): 1:45am On Aug 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

By building statue of her presume likeness, abi? How is that honoring Mary, when your church had already and deliberately gone against the first commandment of God?

By building d a statue which serves as a remindal of her existence in the bringing of salvation 2 mankind. Or don't u keep pictures of ur loved ones?

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Henzzy(m): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2013
And note th 22nd is the which is also my bdae, is d QUEENSHIP OF OUR LADY so qet dt critics
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Sommy47: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2013
let me clear the air for all this protestants thinking the know it all.Both catholic church and Blessed Virgin Mary issue have been there before the birth of you, your general overseer n the founder of the individual churches each n every one of you belong to. Anothing, catholic church is where you all sprang from, believe it or not there r no two ways about it. I wonder how u still knw better. Only the history of the holy Rosery (virgin Mary appeared to 3 children in Fatima the yr 1917 and gave them the rosery.) is enough to make u understand so stick to ur little knowledge about christianity cuz there is a lot to say if am to continue, n If I were u guz I will simply shutup, because on d last day u might be jugded for insulting the blessed Mother of christ whom you claim to worship.

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by italo: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2013
adino:

Thank you for this song. God Bless You.

You're welcome. God bless you too.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by italo: 3:28am On Aug 16, 2013
There is a woman I love so much...

There is a woman I love...

There is a woman I love so much...

Her name is Mary.

Mary... Mary... Mother Mary...

Mama we love you.

2 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Smooth278(m): 4:46am On Aug 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Whatever happened to praying for oneself and others through Christ our lord and saviour? It's a clear instruction laid out by Jesus himself in the New testament telling all Christians to pray to God through him. That's why protestants always start and end their prayers thus "in Jesus name", and "through Christ our lord." I had never heard such from a real Roman catholic, rather it's "Mary mother of God, intercede on our behalf..." etc.

Honoring Mary indeed...abeg, gimme a break!

all catholic prayers begin and end with "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN!!!" Even little school children know this which says something about you!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Gwammen(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

where did you get your own version of the song?
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by otigba123: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Onye muru Jesu.....
Mary nne oma Mary(2*)
kpakpando ututu......
Mary nne oma Mary
Isi afulu kwaba okpu....
Mary nne oma Mary
If u dnt hv Mary as a mother,then ask lord Jesus why He chose Her,I will belong to family of Jesus,who has chosen Mary as mother.
[i]Onye muru Jesu.....
Mary nne oma Mary(2*)
kpakpando ututu......
Mary nne oma Mary
Isi afulu kwaba okpu....
Mary nne oma Mary
If u dnt hv Mary as a mother,then ask lord Jesus why He chose Her,I will belong to family of Jesus,who has chosen Mary as mother.
[/i]Onye muru Jesu.....
Mary nne oma Mary(2*)
kpakpando ututu......
Mary nne oma Mary
Isi afulu kwaba okpu....
Mary nne oma Mary
If u dnt hv Mary as a mother,then ask lord Jesus why He chose Her,I will belong to family of Jesus,who has chosen Mary as mother. Rev.12:17
The title of this song is FIRST LADY. It was sung by bro. Amaechi Emmanuel. It is video and in d market now.

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by roqchiq(f): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Dearest Mary,Mother of God,please pray for all sinners especially those who speak blasphemy aganist you and your Son, our Saviour Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with The Father Almighty, and the Holy Spirit,one God forever and ever,Amen!

I thank God for granting me the grace to be catholic,and giving me a dear Mother who has always interceded for me.....Ave...Maria!

....aganist which hell shall NEVER prevail!

2 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by roqchiq(f): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Am a selfish child of our Mother, i don't want more people to believe in her, because it would take Her attention from me, so am not preaching. But take a few minutes and google ''our Lady of Fatima'', it will help some of you talking here to understand more. Check other Marian pages online. Even some catholics don't fully understand some Marian dogma, thats why we get so defensive everytime. When we do understand a bit, we won't need to defend, only pray for them.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by bongosman: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2013
Allsmyles: catholics dnt worship Mary bt we honour her as d mother of our Lord Jesus Christ,so pls fellow Nigerians dnt say wt u dnt knw.u probably heard d rung song guy
WE ARE HONOURING MARY WE ARE HONOURING WE ARE HONOURING MARY NEVA WORSHIP HER PEOPLE SAY WE WORSHIP HER NOT AT ALL EVERYBODY JOIN THE CHORUS HONOUR HER MOTHER JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by ceaz4r(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2013
fr3do: Who did this to the catholic church?

May GOD forgive you & the likes of you. Smh for your kind.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by IGWEMARYANN(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2013
You are evil: may God have mercy on you and deliver you Amen.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Maykelly(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
catholics stop this nonsence. pope john paul is in hellfire, and your makin him a saint, pls hear the word of GOd and stop these MADNESS!
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by italo: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
May kelly: catholics stop this nonsence. pope john paul is in hellfire, and your makin him a saint, pls hear the word of GOd and stop these MADNESS!

You believe Pope John Paul is in hell...

...but we Catholics dont have a right to believe he is in heaven abi...

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
May kelly: catholics stop this nonsence. pope john paul is in hellfire, and your makin him a saint, pls hear the word of GOd and stop these MADNESS!

Did you type this crap from hellAs the saying goes "seeing is believing" undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Paganism !!

Mary cannot hear you , she is dead and awaiting the resurrection, sing and worship the only one who sits on the throne , Almighty God.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by italo: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2013
What about Moses and Elijah? Did they hear Jesus @ the transfiguration or were they deaf?

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by jnrbayano(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2015
AVE MARIA, OUR NOBLE QUEEN

All Men big and small, come and hail you Queen
We thank you great Queen, the Mother of Christ
We thank you great Mother, the pride of our race
We thank you great Queen, both Mother and Virgin
We thank your great Mother, the source of our joy.

We thank Our Father, who gave you to us
We thank Lord Jesus, who showed you to us
We thank Holy Spirit, who showed you the Light
We thank you great Mother, pure in heart and deed
We thank you great Queen, conceived without sin.

We thank you great Mother, Queen of All Angels
We thank you great Mother, Queen of all Virgins
We thank you great Mother, Queen of all Saints
We thank you great Mother, Queen of all Prophets
We thank you great Mother, Queen of all Martyrs

We thank you sweet Mother, Refuge of Sinners
We thank you sweet Mother, Health of the sick
We thank you sweet Mother, Gate of Heaven
We thank you sweet Mother, Seat of Wisdom
We thank you sweet Mother, Star of the sea

All Men big and small, give praise to the Father
All Men big and small, give praise to the Son
All Men big and small, give praise to the Spirit.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by jnrbayano(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2015
Hail, Queen of Heaven, the Ocean Star,
Guide of the wanderer here below,
Thrown on life's surge, we claim thy care,
Save us from peril and from woe.
Mother of Christ, Star of the sea
Pray for the wanderer, pray for me.

O gentle, chaste, and spotless Maid,
We sinners make our prayers through thee;
Remind thy Son that He has paid
The price of our iniquity.
Virgin most pure, Star of the sea,
Pray for the sinner, pray for me.

Sojourners in this vale of tears
To thee, blest, advocate, we cry,
Pity our sorrows, calm our fears
and soothe with hope our misery
Refuge in grief, Star of the sea
pray for the mourner, pray for me.

And while to Him Who reigns above
In Godhead one, in Persons three,
The Source of life, of grace, of love,
Homage we pay on bended knee:
Do thou, bright Queen, O star of the sea,
Pray for thy children, pray for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Emasearu(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
xynerise:

I know the bible more than your greedy pastors.

Good evening, xynerise. I'm afraid I think this was harsh, because her pastor might actually be a contented man/woman.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by jamp: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2021
jnrbayano:
Hail, Queen of Heaven, the Ocean Star,
Guide of the wanderer here below,
Thrown on life's surge, we claim thy care,
Save us from peril and from woe.
Mother of Christ, Star of the sea
Pray for the wanderer, pray for me.

O gentle, chaste, and spotless Maid,
We sinners make our prayers through thee;
Remind thy Son that He has paid
The price of our iniquity.
Virgin most pure, Star of the sea,
Pray for the sinner, pray for me.

Sojourners in this vale of tears
To thee, blest, advocate, we cry,
Pity our sorrows, calm our fears
and soothe with hope our misery
Refuge in grief, Star of the sea
pray for the mourner, pray for me.

And while to Him Who reigns above
In Godhead one, in Persons three,
The Source of life, of grace, of love,
Homage we pay on bended knee:
Do thou, bright Queen, O star of the sea,
Pray for thy children, pray for me.

I love this song ehhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.