Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! (41466 Views)

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Saint Chukz: Yes i just realised that now... Don't worry just watch and learn..!
y u ppl so bitter ?? undecided
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
peppy luv: Give me a brk as5! We own the bible no matter what name u give to it or change the words!! Without catholics there will be no book called Bible!

KJV, the father of all the other versions of the bible is protestant in origin, okay?

The only thing Roman Catholics can lay claim to is their catechism, rosaries, and graven images. Capish?
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
FrostyZonn:

King James was born and raised a protestant. So which other bible were you referring to?
Duh! He didn't compile the Bible, he translated it to English. Gerrit??

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by SaintChukz(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Calling one a liar without backing it up with proof makes you a greater liar and a fraud.

#JustSoYouKnow.
You are even more S.T.U.P.I.D than i thought. When you posted your lies here, did you back them up with any proof. Again i'm asking you this ; Who sent you on this failed mission, Lying serpent.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by equily(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
well,,,,,whosoever God favour He has favoured and no human power can dispute that, it will be easier for you to accept the truth even when it lies in bitterness, than to spew trash, thinking u are doin ursef good. And in d end find ursef in d land of oblivion

GLORY TO JESUS
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by SaintChukz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: y u ppl so bitter ?? undecided
There is a real life outside NL. Get one..!8-)That's a kind Advice to you...wink
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Jccy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Virgin jccy
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baybe: Duh! He didn't compile the Bible, he translated it to English. Gerrit??

Exactly! Roman Catholics refused to translate it to the language masses would understand, instead preferring it to remain in Latin and Hebrew for reasons known only to them, until King James came along and opened everyone's eyes.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Buchianom(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Catholic and Proud...datsall!!!

Mary must be honoured in my life everyday!!!
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Onyeoma3: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus...Have mercy on us

Immaculate Heart of Mary...Pray for us

Our Lady of Perpetual Help...Pray for us

St. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael the Archangels...Pray for us

All the angels and saints in heaven...Pray for us

Happy Assumption Day to my feloow Catholic brothers & sisters and other non-catholics who have understood and accepted this undisputable fact...

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by ogaontop(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
nne4: Virgin mary is an ordinary saint in heaven.she was just favoured among virgin during that time to be selected.she dont know what you people are doing here on earth(honoring,praising).
Pls Jesus is d only way.
Read your bible don't read only bulletin so you will not land in hell.

Peace
DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BIBLE?? IF YOU DO, YOU WON'T TALK LIKE THIS.
QUITE DISAPPOINTED WITH SOME SO CALLED CHRISTIANS!!
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Saint Chukz: You are even more S.T.U.P.I.D than i thought. When you posted your lies here, did you back them up with any proof. Again i'm asking you this ; Who sent you on this failed mission, Lying serpent.

I'm sure of what I wrote, thus I don't need any proof to justified that. You on the other hand that felt threatened should naturally provide proof to show that I was lying, get it?

Are you sure your intelligence Quotient is up to 100 at all?

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Were' nne Mary Were nne x3
O. Ge ji gi meren nwa.

M.m;M;d;s;s;s
M.s;m;f;m;r;r;r
M.s;m;s;s;f;f;f
S;m;f;r;d;d;d.

(Take mother mary as your mother,
She will take you as her child)

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by badmeat(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
You forgot to add sexy Ladies by Timaya,and Obianuju by Duncan mighty!undecided
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Soglad(f): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
sagytarius™:
Make I register my presence.
Errm..
Glory to Jesus...
honour to Mary

2 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
nne4: Virgin mary is an ordinary saint in heaven.she was just favoured among virgin during that time to be selected.she dont know what you people are doing here on earth(honoring,praising).
Pls Jesus is d only way.
Read your bible don't read only bulletin so you will not land in hell. WATER SPIRIT U SHOULD GO TO HELL ! WHO CALLED U HERE. NOTE THAT ANY BOBY THAT HATES MOTHER OF CHRIST IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. because PERSONALY U CANT LIKE ME & HATE MY MOTHER.

Peace
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by SaintChukz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
brosss: mere' nne Mary mere nne x3
O. Ge ji gi meren nwa.

M.m;M;d;s;s;s
M.s;m;f;m;r;r;r
M.s;m;s;s;f;f;f
S;m;f;r;d;d;d.

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Soglad(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
brosss: Were' nne Mary Were nne x3
O. Ge ji gi meren nwa.

M.m;M;d;s;s;s
M.s;m;f;m;r;r;r
M.s;m;s;s;f;f;f
S;m;f;r;d;d;d.

it is were nne Mary mere nne( NOT WERE NNE) i rem those days in block rosary

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by odiyaka(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
sagytarius™:
Make I register my presence.
Errm..
Glory to Jesus...
Honor to Mama Mary

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls Jesus is d only way.
Read your bible don't read only bulletin so you will not land in hell.U WATER SPIRIT SHOULD GO TO HELL ! WHO CALLED U HERE. NOTE THAT ANY BOBY THAT HATES MOTHER OF CHRIST IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. because PERSONALY U CANT LIKE ME & HATE MY MOTHER.

Peace
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by MilesLamar(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
we are honouring mary, we are honouring,, we are honourin mary we neva worship her,, some people say we worship her, not at all.. Everybody join the chorus honour her, honour mary..

2 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by PStacks(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Av purissima.. Seriously! I tot I saw av Pasuma wonder.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by calculusx(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why do people castigate the universal church so much, especially the protestants who doesn't know when and how the bible was written. Many Catholics were persecuted to save the Book of Life and you all come here Today saying trash. Lovely Hymns to our dear Mother Mary. Happy Feast of Assumption to all Catholic Faithfuls

3 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by teresedora(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oh so sweet mother. not just an ordinary saint! but mother of God! if someone tells you, i love you so much, but i hate your mother.how will you see that person? If you don't love the mother of God and mother of Jesus, how can you claim to love Jesus? a food for thought! always love & honour her as the queen of heaven & the mother of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by ifysimple(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
saintneo: I'm loving Nairaland today.

********†**************************†****************‡******★****************

********†**************************†****************‡******★****************

Holy Queen We Bend Before Thee

Holy Queen we bend before thee,
Queen of purity divine,
Make us love thee , we implore thee
Make us truly to be thine.

Chorus:

Teach O teach us, Holy Mother,
How to conquer every sin,
How to love and help each other
How the prize of life to win.

Thou to whom a child was given,
Greater than the sons of men
Coming down from highest heaven
To create the world again.

Chorus

O by that Almighty Maker
Whom thyself, a virgin bore
O by the Supreme Creator
Linked with thee for ever more.

Chorus

Oh the hope thy name inspires,
By our doom, reversed thru, thee
Help us Queen of Angel Choirs
To a blest eternity.
Chorus
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by teresedora(f): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
there's no need getting angry. someone just woke up today,remembered he/she has a wonderful & caring mother,whose assumption is being celebrated today, raised some wonderful songs to her! why getting angry? if u like it, you join her. if you don't like it. you keep cool. so, why the vex? relax my dear. no one forces u to sing to Her.

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by frabel: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Holy Mary our Sweet Mother.
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by aryzgreat: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
O' maid conceived without a stain
O' mother bright and fair,
Come thou within our hearts to reign
And grace shall triumph thee.

Chorus:

Hail Mary ever undefiled!
Hail queen of purity!
O' make thy children chaste and mild
And turn their heart to christ.

O' mother of all mothers blest
Who soothest every grief
In thee the weary find their rest
And anguished hearts relief

Virgin Mary nne na ariota nwa ya ihe na aka
Bia soro m riowa ka onuru ekpere anyi ooooo!

Virgin Mary nne na ariota nwa ya ihe na aka
Bia soro m riowa ka onuru ekpere anyi ooooo!

Maria ezi nneeeeeeeeeeeee! Ezi nne!
Maria ezi nneeeeeeeeeeeee! Ezi nne!
Maria ezi nneeeeeeeeeeeee! Ezi nne! Ezi nne! Ezi nne!

Sweet mother of christ pray for us and of the whole world!

Glory to Jesus............ Honour to Mary and Joseph!

Happy Assumption feast day my fellow Catholics!

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Exactly! Roman Catholics refused to translate it to the language masses would understand, instead preferring it to remain in Latin and Hebrew for reasons known only to them, until King James came along and opened everyone's eyes.

FrostyZonn:

Dude stop advertising your ignorance.first the bible was compiled by the catholics church.By this I mean they did the selection of the books which should go into the christian canon which they later called the bible.The bible was never compiled by king james.

Secondly the king james version of the bible was not done during his reign but was rather done after his death and named posthumously after him.It was not the first translation of the bible nor even the first english traslation of the bible.

The first translation of the entire bible was done by a catholic priest st jerome more than 1000 years before the kjv was launched.

Go and study and stop making a fool of yourself.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgate

2 Likes

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by aryzgreat: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
FROSBEL=FROSTYZON

Catholic waxing strong, frosbel keep hating and drying like okporoko!
Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Were nneyi Mary mere Nne( x4
O ga eji gi mere nwa cheesy cheesy

Mary is the sweetest mother I know
She always there for me
Generations calls her blessed
That is the reason why love her so much
Mary is the sweetest mother I know

Mary Mary Mary mother of God
Mary Mary Mary mother pray for us

My mother queen of all saint!pray and intercede for me in Jesus name,Amen!
#kisses her rosary

1 Like

Re: Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! by Sommy47: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2013
FrostyZonn:

And how did you came to that conclusion? Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it false.

Maybe I made it up, maybe I didn't, but the fact remains that the lyrics of the songs tell the exact story of the catholic church.
guy u totally made dat up, I will say either u one bad dude that wan'ts to trigger critisism n make joke of VM or simply u don't hv a clue about d song u tried to sing. I take d second option that ''u dont knw it '' , cuz I would hv tld u some thing u would like to hear. Look that song truely exists, n I will give u the correct lyrics of it. Below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.