Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC (19553 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / When Is 2016 Census Coming Up? / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2013
aba
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by drake2005: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Wouldn't it be a pride of the country if our president rides in a limo indigenously built by Innoson for our president; Just as Cadillac built the Limo Obama rides in. Just as Mercedes built the Limo that the Chancellor rides in. Just as Putin Limo is built by ZiL. Now, President Jonathan Limo is built by Innoson. If Innoson can build those elegant looking SUVs, if given the contract; good money, they will build something enviable by all African countries.

4 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ddeola: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
That's a good one, let's patronize our own
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by anonimi: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Good ECONOMIC initiative by Goodluck Jonathan's administration that is in line with his refurbishing the railways system rather than going to Canada to import de-commissioned scrap things.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Ayomax(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2013
i dnt trust IGBO made grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Kingspin(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki: Innoson don get FG contract o!!

Make nobody ever talk say FG did not sponsor and Igbo mans business.. angry
Thats for people who solely work hard for it without FG help and not those that dine with FG for direct huge cash in return and harsh strict import duty to encourage monopoly. We are taking about Made in 9ja.

5 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by MathsDon(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2013
It's a welcome development. Let's promote home made goods. Proudly Naija
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by nerodenero: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2013
ochejoseph:
I pity just this guy he simply has no Brains ,anything Jonathan you must castigate no matter how laudable, one way traffic ! Back off !!!!
You are right, DEMDEM is fond of that. Please, give the President a brake!!! This is a laudable achievement.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Okeikpu(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Good news
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ichidodo: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Tolexander: if they really wanna promote the patronage, why don't they order the presidency and the federal parastatal to change their official cars to innoson manufactured cars.

The annoying part of this is that none of them is gonna drive or be in these cars they wanna purchase from innoson.
Hater.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by 190: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2013
ochejoseph: Buy NIGERIA create JOBs ,The President is focused on turning Nigeria in an industrial and technological Hub,our GDP is threatening to dwarf SAs,our Aiports are Better ,Few years ago we were no where to be found
Now our technology is advancing , ,Nollywood is representing ,our musicians are topping the
charts ,the Nations cup is back to were it
belongs we are not yet there yet(electricity Roads etc ) but we have
indeed woken up from slumber despite the security Buby traps
.God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

and u forgot to name ASUU and the Nigerian police

rubbish!! undecided
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Appliedmaths(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem: Just 40? Rubbish.
Will take the Retardeen serious when he replaces those S class in Aso Rock with innosun.
If retardeen uses innosun, who is that minister or govt official that will use even Toyota? That alone is enough to energize the company much more.
The German chancellor will always be on German machine, why can't we emulate that.

I know people like you, you're the type that will plant a seed overnight and wake up the next morning expecting to see a very big tree packed with ripe juicy fruits. That's all I have to say,I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

8 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ichidodo: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2013
Ayomax: i dnt trust IGBO made grin
Your opinion doesn't matter or depreciate the ingenuosity of the igbo man,sorry.

11 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by nicago: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2013
olabukola: This SUV is not bad, can somebody tell me the price to have one and efficient it is please.

Thank you Olabukola, the Manual Transmission goes for N3.4m while the automatic transmission goes for N3.7million.

Trust me on the efficiency. This is a good move by the GEJ administration. I will want them to gradually introduce the Innoson brand to all spheres of the country's automotive needs particularly in the security sector.

Innoson's security pick-up comes complete with security lights and communication equipment at a token cost of N2.8m compared to a Toyota hilux that goes for N5.4million.

I LOVE NIGERIA AND MADE IN NIGERIA PRODUCTS. We will get there in a couple of years because the market of almost 200 million consumers is here.

That is what made and still makes India great..

14 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by successking: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Ok oooo, but i think is a right move in the right direction. God bless Nigeria and his Good People.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by MAYOWAAK: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2013
waternogetenemy:
Who is the First President of Nigeria again? Kindly remind us? See how olodo u are... The igbo President is already around, just time.

Idiot like u said the same about Obama and GEJ, whom are even less likely to make presidency, the trick is wen people protest like u are doing, it often means something is in the pipeline that they disapprove but powerless to stop.

The first president prize you are gloating over was ceremonial with little powers and delegated responsibilities.Real power was with the Prime Minister.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Joysmart(f): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Tolexander: if they really wanna promote the patronage, why don't they order the presidency and the federal parastatal to change their official cars to innoson manufactured cars.

The annoying part of this is that none of them is gonna drive or be in these cars they wanna purchase from innoson.
Journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. At least they've started from somewhere

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by owhizkid: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2013
D idea bhind it, is gud. But, mehn! 2016 census! Wow! Dats outrageous.. Wen our skools are on strike nw... Our govt are really asleep.. ASUU, shld kip on wit d strike.. I'm behind dem...
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Soso990240(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2013

Government officials de change motor every year? When did innoson produce it's first SUV? Answer urself.

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by collynzo2(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2013
Ayomax: i dnt trust IGBO made grin
LOL hater!
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2013
Enigma17: ...first to comment things...now to the issue at hand, purchasing locally made vehicles by d FG is a welcomed devt...i wish state governments will take note...once again i say thank you to all.

You dey act as if you win election...
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2013

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Nnewi

8 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2013
ak47mann: 1.3 MILLION FOR STANDARD ONES 1.8 FOR FULLY LOADED ONES cool

I dont believe this our price list... Expantiate.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by telexfree1: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2013
ak47mann: 1.3 MILLION FOR STANDARD ONES 1.8 FOR FULLY LOADED ONES cool

Really ?
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2013

4 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by telexfree1: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2013
This is absolute rubbish . Why is govt always involved in everything ? I guess it's the Nigerian syndrome.
The best way for a business to survive and grow profitably while not compromising quality is to have a clear focus on the private sector. I hoped that Innoson will bring in the banks for asset financing so the ordinary man can buy and pay installmentally over a period of years. This is the way business is done. Ask Henry Ford how he managed to put America on wheels in 1901. He became a multibillionaire as a result. A win - win situation

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Soso990240(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Good development. I'll try one someday if I'm guaranteed of the safety.

Must you wait for the federal government to build necessary infrastructures for you? What's preventing the states involved in constructing the bridge from their own pocket and request for the refund from the FG.
The states involved, Delta and Anambra state are both oil producing state.
This bridge is not up to 1.5KM.

Akwa Ibom has constructed and constructing tens of federal roads.
Osun state is #5 in the SW as per riches, yet she's constructing federal roads of about 45km.
Lagos is making a three lane on both sides of Ketu-Ikorodu(mostly water logged areas) with enough bridges, yet it's a federal road.
Rivers is not left out.

Try to be independent for once.
and ur small sense told u dat its good 4 state government to be executing federal project? How many states execute federal projects?
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ba7man(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013

When i first saw the post, the first thought that came to my mind was....."Just 40?? And they have to wait till 2016 for that to happen again"

Esha tins too dey trip some people. See the weak gesture and their hearts are already won over. Until Federal Government officials trade in their Land cruisers, S-classes and Prado Suvs for Innoson Vehichles, all na wash.

Na who get sense now??

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Originalsly: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Great move. If we can't support and nourish local industry who would? Wouldn't this be boosting local employment and encouraging local creativity? If it were Kia instead would we be hearing all this bad mouth? or the mention of GEJ and the haters come out spitting venom regardless of the topic? On GEJ using Innoson...do Obama, Putin ride around in regular consumer vehicles?.... or heavily modified vehicles? I hope that states will follow this initiative and people will now have 40 more chances to see the vehicles in action and decide to support Innoson instead of foreign brands.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Soso990240(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki: Innoson don get FG contract o!!

Make nobody ever talk say FG did not sponsor and Igbo mans business.. angry
sharrap..check history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister / ‘Don’t Christianize Your Cabinet’ – MURIC Warns Lagos, Oyo, Ogun Governors / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.