Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC (19544 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / When Is 2016 Census Coming Up? / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ba7man(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Soso990240: and ur small sense told u dat its good 4 state government to be executing federal project? How many states execute federal projects?
And your "Big Sense" told you that when the Federal Govt fail in their duties to execute their projects, they should be left to rot to hell at the expense of the State and its inhabitants??

States that don't execute abandoned FG projects are the most backwards in Nigeria. Thank God you're not a S.W Governor.

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Chidoks(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2013
[quote
author=simpleseyi]

Nigeria will never ever have an Igbo president. Never ever, read my
lips. Hausa/Fulani will never vote for you neither will Yorubas. You can
be president of your Biafran republic. [/quote]

so which are you?hausa/fulani,,yoruba or hausa goat
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by blaqoracle: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2013
Soso990240: and ur small sense told u dat its good 4 state government to be executing federal project? How many states execute federal projects?
continue to wait for the federal government of nigeria,who dont even know you alife.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Chino48: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

The first president prize you are gloating over was ceremonial with little powers and delegated responsibilities.Real power was with the Prime Minister.

But the yuruba clown and local champion awoh cried to be in same position as the great Zik (an Igboman) for just 24hrs. He was denied it on several occasions which led to his committing suicide. Na lie..? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by gsparks01(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Nigeria manufactures cars?? Abi na coupling?
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Soso990240(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2013
telexfree1: This is absolute rubbish . Why is govt always involved in everything ? I guess it's the Nigerian syndrome.
The best way for a business to survive and grow profitably while not compromising quality is to have a clear focus on the private sector. I hoped that Innoson will bring in the banks for asset financing so the ordinary man can buy and pay installmentally over a period of years. This is the way business is done. Ask Henry Ford how he managed to put America on wheels in 1901. He became a multibillionaire as a result. A win - win situation
u need brain surgery.abi ur head de sleep?
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Chidoks(f): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2013
[quote
author=INNO18] pls sell ur mediocrity to the akara vendor by the
junction...Winning who's heart? If he truly wants to win our hearts he
should begin by constructing the 2nd Niger bridge which only a few
months ago we read that '' works had begun on it'' yesterday i was in
onitsha and saw absolutely nothing there...just by the side is the
'river port' as idle as Gej left it...the only thing he's achieved so
far is a 3rd class but manageable airport in Enugu. we still have the
worst federal roads in the federation, the ones being constructed are
done at snail speed. Yet Igbos praise and buttlick Jonathan the
most!...Igbos! We're so Gullible! tUFIA KWA![/quote]

my brother you are so right!these people only remember us when they need statistics.they will never get me for i will never vote for any of them.ibo people wake up,goodluck hates u as much as fashola does
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

I know people like you, you're the type that will plant a seed overnight and wake up the next morning expecting to see a very big tree packed with ripe juicy fruits. That's all I have to say,I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

Ur post sound daft. Really daft. When has Innosun been in existence? For how long have we been crying that govt should massively patronize him. When shepopotamus had a summit of some sort some time ago that they had to import cars, where were u when we cried foul.
So because the FG decides to buy 40, not yet bought ooo, u feel I should be excited about that.
I know ur miserable kind. Always satisfied with crumbs when the capacity to eat raw meat is available. Nonsense.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by musiwa1c: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2013
we all know it is a waste of time, it will be fraud..

you still have the same people who were part of the same fraud for many years.. you have a govt which rig election still in power, there is no change. it will still be the same fraud. and will end up in violent.

i have no confident in the census or the govt doing a good job. it will be fraud.. it is a nation of fraud. number 1 in fraud all over the world. i have no confident
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by telexfree1: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Soso990240: u need brain surgery.abi ur head de sleep?

Which town are you from ? Can you answer ?
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Soso990240(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2013
ba7man: And your "Big Sense" told you that when the Federal Govt fail in their duties to execute their projects, they should be left to rot to hell at the expense of the State and its inhabitants??

States that don't execute abandoned FG projects are the most backwards in Nigeria. Thank God you're not a S.W Governor.
name d states abeg..if u stay in lagos,am inviting u to apapa-oshodi road..tincan to coconut bus-stop na death trap.why is fashola keepin quiet? Are u sayin dat lagos is moving backward? I hate arguing wit kids.wot

4 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2013

6 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by bestower: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Innoson don hammer .... FG connection of a thing.remember us.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by victorD3: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Another census excercise that will end up declearing the north as having more people than the southern Nigeria.

I wonder where in the world do is there more people in the desert than than where there is fresh water.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by collynzo2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

[s]Ur post sound daft. Really daft. When has Innosun been in existence? For how long have we been crying that govt should massively patronize him. When shepopotamus had a summit of some sort some time ago that they had to import cars, where were u when we cried foul.
So because the FG decides to buy 40, not yet bought ooo, u feel I should be excited about that.[/s]
I know ur miserable kind. Always satisfied with crumbs when the capacity to eat raw meat is available. Nonsense.
Why would you want to eat raw meat, are you a cannibal?

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
victorD3: Another census excercise that will end up declearing the north as having more peoole than the south Nigeria.

I wonder where in the world do they have more people in the desert than than where there is fresh water.

kiss
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by erhabor11(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Innosun is doing great. nice to hear that FG recognising them

http://amenbogist..com/2013/08/guiness-brings-former-chelsea-coach.html to nigeria
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ba7man(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Soso990240: name d states abeg..if u stay in lagos,am inviting u to apapa-oshodi road..tincan to coconut bus-stop na death trap.why is fashola keepin quiet? Are u sayin dat lagos is moving backward? I hate arguing wit kids.wot
I'm so sorry. I just saw your profile and i realized you're not the kind of person i relate with.

You're highly unintelligent and unexposed. Sorry.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nebeuwa(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
I know some people will find something wrong with this if they haven't already commented.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ba7man(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nebeuwa: I know some people will find something wrong with this if they haven't already commented.
Its a good move but its too little to pass a strong message to encourage serious patronage.

Innoson should wait for 3 years b4 FG patronize them and purchase 40 vehicles?? Even a lot of companies and banks will do better than that in little time.

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by victorD3: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
INNO18: pls sell ur mediocrity to the akara vendor by the junction...Winning who's heart? If he truly wants to win our hearts he should begin by constructing the 2nd Niger bridge which only a few months ago we read that '' works had begun on it'' yesterday i was in onitsha and saw absolutely nothing there...just by the side is the 'river port' as idle as Gej left it...the only thing he's achieved so far is a 3rd class but manageable airport in Enugu. we still have the worst federal roads in the federation, the ones being constructed are done at snail speed. Yet Igbos praise and buttlick Jonathan the most!...Igbos! We're so Gullible! tUFIA KWA!

Its obvious you don't know much about construction projects because if you did you would have understood that construction has more tidious phases before moving to site e.g survey, consultancy,design,financial planing and other preliminaries etc. And in some cases this phases take more time than the construction it self.
This is not marketing that you just move to field.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by telexfree1: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
ba7man: Its a good move but its too little to pass a strong message to encourage serious patronage.

Innoson should wait for 3 years b4 FG patronize them and purchase 40 vehicles?? Even a lot of companies and banks will do better than that in little time.

Don't mind them . And some stu.pi.d full from the hinterland cannot even comprehend when I posted about how Henry Ford put America on wheels in 1901.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by victorD3: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
INNO18: pls sell ur mediocrity to the akara vendor by the junction...Winning who's heart? If he truly wants to win our hearts he should begin by constructing the 2nd Niger bridge which only a few months ago we read that '' works had begun on it'' yesterday i was in onitsha and saw absolutely nothing there...just by the side is the 'river port' as idle as Gej left it...the only thing he's achieved so far is a 3rd class but manageable airport in Enugu. we still have the worst federal roads in the federation, the ones being constructed are done at snail speed. Yet Igbos praise and buttlick Jonathan the most!...Igbos! We're so Gullible! tUFIA KWA!

Its obvious you don't know much about construction projects because if you did you would have understood that construction has more tidious phases before moving to site e.g survey, consultancy,design,financial planing and other preliminaries etc. And in some cases this phases take more time than the construction it self.
This is not marketing that you just move to field.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: Why would you want to eat raw meat, are you a cannibal?

have forgotten that we have extremely daft peeps on thread who cant spot figures of speech when they come across one. its not ur fault but seun who has refused to ensure members are subjected to IQ test.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nebeuwa(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
telexfree1:

Don't mind them . And some stu.pi.d full from the hinterland cannot even comprehend when I posted about how Henry Ford put America on wheels in 1901.

And it is the American government that saved the Big Three. Did you even know that?

General Motors, Chrysler and Ford all received a bailout in 2008.

$50 BILLION was given to these companies.

So government support is often needed to help make an industry profitable. And Ford was the first of its kind.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by telexfree1: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nebeuwa:

And it is the American government that saved the Big Three. Did you even know that?

General Motors, Chrysler and Ford all received a bailout in 2008.

$50 BILLION was given to these companies.

So government support is often needed to help make an industry profitable. And Ford was the first of its kind.

Agreed.
But these motor companies already made it big decades ago without government patronage. Damn. Ford was already selling millions to ordinary citizens by the 1930s. I expected Innoson to have partnered with the banks to bring his vehicle to within reach of the mass market. Other auto companies like Eluzade, Kia , Hyundai all have assets financing arrangements.

That Ssoso guy is an ignoramus . Check his silly profile pix.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by antiembezzle: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

Nigeria will never ever have an Igbo president. Never ever, read my lips. Hausa/Fulani will never vote for you neither will Yorubas. You can be president of your Biafran republic.
stop lieing to your sorry self. If you place Rochas Okorocha vs Fashola, side by side before the northerners, they will pick Rochas Okorocha far and I repeat far before considering the other man. The Igbos can also project the likes of Emeka Anyaoku, Prof. Charles Soludo, after his 4year tenure as governor, Anambara state. Stop spreading your fathers' lies,people win elections without the hard core tribalists like you. There are LGA ward councilors of Igbo origin with their full Igbo names and faces in Sokoto, plateau etc. The hausas i know are not haters, they are welcoming as far as they get their dues. I have been and partly resided in the north, same applies to the west, even in your lagos the yorubas respect and fears the Igbos very well. The only time the Igbos play it level with you is when the LAW and it's enforces mascurade your agenda. Stop your silly hate and grumble, an Igbo man will rule Nigeria and hopefully put your kind to eternal shame by his excellent performance and doing what your wicked past leaders couldn't achieve since 1966. Elections are not won by yoruba votes, I hope with time you leave your hut and gain some exposure.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ba7man(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
telexfree1:

Not everyone will understand the history of the Automobile, how much the Amerian Govt gave Henrikk Fisker (That makes luxury Electric cars) to save his car company, or how the Big 3 of Detroit were bailed out during the height of the last Global economic recession.

They just want to drop points to make them appear intelligent meanwhile they only expose their ignorance.

The Govt should assist Innoson Automobile Company but not with half-wit efforts like Purchasing 40 units of their vehicles in 3 years time.

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nebeuwa(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
telexfree1:

Agreed.
But these motor companies already made it big decades ago without government patronage. Damn. Ford was already selling millions to ordinary citizens by the 1930s. I expected Innoson to have partnered with the banks to bring his vehicle to within reach of the mass market. Other auto companies like Eluzade, Kia , Hyundai all have assets financing arrangements.

That Ssoso guy is an ignoramus . Check his silly profile pix.

Without a steady stream of electricity, it will be hard for any company to mass produce a product.

From what I have seen from Innoson, it is a small start, but that is better than nothing. Most companies have a humble beginning.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Tolexander: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
Soso990240: Government officials de change motor every year? When did innoson produce it's first SUV? Answer urself.
what is this you've typed?

Innoson manufactures SUV no matter the year they started. They have them lined up for sale. Government buy SUVs almost every year. Why didn't they get these SUVs from them to show their seriousness on promoting locally produced goods.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Tolexander: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
ichidodo: Hater.
hatest!
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by collynzo2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

have forgotten that we have extremely daft peeps on thread who cant spot figures of speech when they come across one. its not ur fault but seun who has refused to ensure members are subjected to IQ test.
I am sorry but that was a failed attempt at using a figure of speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies / PMS Price Hike: Labour, FG Talks Deadlocked / Adeleke's Death & Coroner: Grace Titi-Laoye Tomori & Amobi Contradict Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.