Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC (19543 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / When Is 2016 Census Coming Up? / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Kei144(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

Nigeria will never ever have an Igbo president. Never ever, read my lips. Hausa/Fulani will never vote for you neither will Yorubas. You can be president of your Biafran republic.

Igbos should actually forget about Nigeria's presidency. Even though many Igbos do not believe in biblical end time, the reality is that end time is about to begin.

http://www.unsealed.org/2013/02/tribulation-2014-2021-rapture-this-year.html

De. 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name — the LORD your God —
De. 28:64 Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods — gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.
De. 28:65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the LORD will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart.

As the world enters biblical end time, the best thing for Igbos to do is to turn their hearts toward God; otherwise, they will suffer terribly during the end time tribulations. Involvement in Nigeria's politics will not help Igbos at all.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahah THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT THE IGBOS- they are too innovative!
A truth only d brave can swallow not yoruba cowards(as usual wil exempt d catholics amongs them tongue ,a very few good ones I knw including d minister for agriculture!) D rest na jealous envious TOUTS headed by f-ag-i kayode grin,d ganja man disgraced out of office by his own brother obj,wearing rings and chains like a dog! struggling to be relevant by writing on facebook!chei what a shame!no class at all!

Waiting for ur next article,THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT INNOSON! grin mumu,d man dey use him brain dey create somtin while men like him are in the west molesting their daughters! Agents of ogboni kingdom! FFK = jobless old fooooooool!
PROUDLY IGBO!

4 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tout,u are only relevant on facebook and nairaland grin grin grin
Kei144:

Igbos should actually forget about Nigeria's presidency. Even though many Igbos do not believe in biblical end time, the reality is that end time is about to begin.

http://www.unsealed.org/2013/02/tribulation-2014-2021-rapture-this-year.html

De. 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name — the LORD your God —
De. 28:64 Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods — gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.
De. 28:65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the LORD will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart.

As the world enters biblical end time, the best thing for Igbos to do is to turn their hearts toward God; otherwise, they will suffer terribly during the end time tribulations. Involvement in Nigeria's politics will not help Igbos at all.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls stop ur indirect hate!come out straight!when was the Anambra oil discovered?stop decieving ursef I hv been to all yeroba states and there is 90% absence of federal presence there except lagos.
Anything done there by now is by APC to score cheap political votes and win the people's hrt.
Since its not up to 1.5km pls come and build it for us
Eko Atlantic: Good development. I'll try one someday if I'm guaranteed of the safety.

Must you wait for the federal government to build necessary infrastructures for you? What's preventing the states involved in constructing the bridge from their own pocket and request for the refund from the FG.
The states involved, Delta and Anambra state are both oil producing state.
This bridge is not up to 1.5KM.

Akwa Ibom has constructed and constructing tens of federal roads.
Osun state is #5 in the SW as per riches, yet she's constructing federal roads of about 45km.
Lagos is making a three lane on both sides of Ketu-Ikorodu(mostly water logged areas) with enough bridges, yet it's a federal road.
Rivers is not left out.

Try to be independent for once.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin only cowards(awolowo) commit suicide! D brave live to fight another day
Chino48:

But the yuruba clown and local champion awoh cried to be in same position as the great Zik (an Igboman) for just 24hrs. He was denied it on several occasions which led to his committing suicide. Na lie..? cheesy
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
ketoprofen:

we all knw u are not igbo. So, u can continue with selling of human parts ur ppl are known for.
Thanks
i will not stoop so low as to engage in back and forth arguement with a simpleton of your nature just to prove i'm Igbo or not...
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Kei144(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
peppy luv: Tout,u are only relevant on facebook and nairaland grin grin grin

Small girl, continue with your youthful exuberance. When the trouble begins, you will be one of the women (and children) that will be the most vulnerable. Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu carried out the January 1966 coup based on youthful exuberance. They thought that Awolowo was the right person to lead Nigeria; they carried out the coup in order to install Awolowo as the leader of Nigeria. Their youthful madness made them to think that it was right. Today Igbos are living with the fallout from Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu's coup.

Small girls and boys, like you, post anything they like on NL and Facebook without any knowledge of the possible consequences of what they are posting. For your information, I was a Biafran baby (small child). A lot of my age mates perished very prematurely because of what Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu did out of youthful exuberance.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ketoprofen(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kei144:

Small girl, continue with your youthful exuberance. When the trouble begins, you will be one of the women (and children) that will be the most vulnerable. Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu carried out the January 1966 coup based on youthful exuberance. They thought that Awolowo was the right person to lead Nigeria; they carried out the coup in order to install Awolowo as the leader of Nigeria. Their youthful madness made them to think that it was right. Today Igbos are living with the fallout from Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu's coup.

Small girls and boys, like you, post anything they like on NL and Facebook without any knowledge of the possible consequences of what they are posting. For your information, I was a Biafran baby (small child). A lot of my age mates perished very prematurely because of what Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu did out of youthful exuberance.

onye nke a si na o bu gini?
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Proxytalk: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=Eko Atlantic]

Must you wait for the federal government to build necessary infrastructures for you? What's preventing the states involved in constructing the bridge from their own pocket and request for the refund from the FG.

This bridge is not up to 1.5KM.

Anambra state govt awarded onitsha/ enugu rd from bridge head to amansea last yr to two contractors though sure p released some money this yr for the project as a way of refund and continuation
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by emiye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
WE must patronise made in nigeria products, especially if it meets the standard.
I hope the 2016 census becomes a success.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2013

The Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku alighting from one of the buses manufactured
at INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Co. Ltd, Nnewi, Anambra Stateclose

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: tell BRF to reduce lasu school fees. Idiot

send me to Akpabio or Amaechi. am closer to them here.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
glory be to God cool
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
Can someone kindly ask Maku that after this publicize visit of his to innosun, what make of official car does he use? What about his colleagues?
Does he even have any private vehicle that is innosun made?
This is the deceit we are talking about and yet someone will come here and start talking about respect for dem elders. Thunder fire ur mouth.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by chijokz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is what true patriotism is all about. Buying and patronizing 'Made in Nigeria' products leads to further job creation and economic development.
I applaud companies like Innoson despite the harsh and non-conducive business environment in Naija, they continue to be tenacious and push on.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by IGBOSON1: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Impressive! This is what i'm talking about.

We need a Governor in Anambra that will build on the gains already in place there.

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria / Buhari To Set Up Special Courts For Looters- The Punch / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.