Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL (18353 Views)

Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / CACOL To Sue EFCC For Not Probing Fashola / Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by deeptesting(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
jemman: most haters on the are igbos . they say fashola is not working yet they keep trooping into lagos in thousands.
my fear about nigerians. WILL WANT DEVELOPMENT YET WILL DONT KNOW IT IS.
even if fashola is carrying out the plan of somebody else or maintaining it. every state has has its masterplan it the duty of the succesive government to carry ot out no matter the political party.
igbos need to stop thinking with their penis and get some sense. whther they like fashola or not . if he wanfs a third term wiill we give him.
ile yoruba o ni baje. awon omo oni iran ki iran oni bawa da ru.

Don't tribalise issues here are you so intellectually backward that you cannot counter the issues raise by those you claim to be Igbos? We should look beyond tribal sentiment to move our country forward,I am a Lagosian and a Nigeria,going round the 57 local government underscores the development and media hype accorded BRF, considering Lagos state annual budget and internal generated revenue and also the budgetary impact on infrastructural development in the state is not accessible,why? These are facts that we want you to counter and don't forget the fact that Igbo's or Hausa or Yoruba in Lagos pay taxes by which LASG generate fund,so the fund is not Fashola's or Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by softwareman(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
benchmark number 2:Continuity of policy conceptualization and implementation
This is one thing the lagos state govt of tinubu / fashola got right and the PDP federal government got completely wrong.
For example:
Where is NEEDs today,GONE WITH THE OBASANJO GOVERNMENT
Where is vision 20: 20/20 today? GONE WITH YARADUA GOVT
where Yaradua's seven point agenda? GONE WITH YARADUA.
today the noise is about Sure-p. IT IS GOING WITH JONATHAN IN 2015!
and all these are successive PDP governments!
Sorry i digress.
Every single idea, program and projects conceptualised by the tinubu administration has been implemented by the man tinubu calls the ACTUALIZER: Babatunde Fashola.
The only one he has not completed but which he promised to deliver before the end of this year is the lagos rail transport system.
Just the facts mam. No sentiment.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by ShineuEye: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lagos borrowed $517,677,672 and the only thing to show for that is some painted buildings and roads with flowers.

"South-West leads the external debtors with $840,913,596, followed by the North-West, $473,305,365; South-South, $289,952,619; North-Central, $189,192,241 and North-East, $186,303, 921."

Don't ask for more oil money to pay this debt because the answer will be Hmm hmm, No, mba, ka gi ko?
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by softwareman(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
deeptesting:

Don't tribalise issues here are you so intellectually backward that you cannot counter the issues raise by those you claim to be Igbos? We should look beyond tribal sentiment to move our country forward,I am a Lagosian and a Nigeria,going round the 57 local government underscores the development and media hype accorded BRF, considering Lagos state annual budget and internal generated revenue and also the budgetary impact on infrastructural development in the state was not accessible. These are facts that we want you to counter and not otherwise.
i agree with you. This is not a tribal matter.
let's leave sentiments out and just deal with the issues intellectually.
The truth i intend to provide facts to support is that Fashola performance is actually under BLOWN!
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by PStacks(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Na where man dey work hin dey chop that's why oyinbo call am workshop.. Nobody has said Fashola is a saint.. I will be ok if I have leaders who are corrupt and still do a thing or 2 for the citizenery, but a situation where nothing at all is done and all the money embezelled is not acceptable..

In a kingdom of Blind men, a one-eyed man is a king.. Our leaders are all Blind and Fashola has one eye, that makes Fashola a king..

This guy should go and sit down.. Everybody knows any attack on fashola would make headline, that's why Orji Uzor Kalu wants to Use Fashola to revamp his Decayed Political career..

I will soon talk anything I want about Fashola so that I too could be popular since that what is reigning now.. This guy, whomever he is should go and sit down,

Fashola, pls thief and work, provided you do small work, its ok. Fashola is not the genesis of Nigeria's problem.. He would just do his Bit and his name has already gone down History as a Governor Who Came, Who Saw and who conquered..

Carry on jare Baba Fash, Eko o ni baje.

Even Jesus Christ the Saviour had protagonist, who then is fashola that people shouldn't speak ill of him..

I love it when people say terrible things about me, it makes me happy... Atleast they are talking about me.

If Nobody talks about you.. Then you'r Nobody *In Tuface's Voice.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by ShineuEye: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
software man:
i agree with you. This is not a tribal matter.
let's leave sentiments out and just deal with the issues intellectually.
The truth i intend to provide facts to support is that Fashola performance is actually under BLOWN!

You're on a long tin.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Manlado: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
telexfree1:

Lol. The guy was promoting New York and California for being heavily indebted states. I just pointed out to him that I 'll rather be in China's position as a creditor than in US' position as a debtor.

China's position better but Americans live better. Plus that Chinese population needs to be careful managed.
They must not explode.
Remember that America was not always the leading economy, its a moving circle.
Also, debt position is not bad unless the balance is poorly managed.

You get mouth.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by softwareman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Shine u Eye: Lagos borrowed $517,677,672 and the only thing to show for that is some painted buildings and roads with flowers.
Whoa! Really? Just painted buildings and flowers!
You are really struggling!!try more.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by ShineuEye: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Manlado:

China's position better but Americans live better. Plus that Chinese population needs to be careful managed.
They must not explode.
Remember that America was not always the leading economy, its a moving circle.
Also, debt position is not bad unless the balance is poorly managed.

You get mouth.

They live better by borrowing to live above their means thereby mortgaging future generations to debt repayments.

You sir, don't make sense, try again.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by ohil: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
GOD, BLESS YOU AT LEAST YOU HAVE SAID THE TRUTH FOR ONCE; You are not like FEMI FANI KAYODE; PLS SEE BELOW;

Hope For Nigeria

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!
HOW FANI-KAYODE’S WIFE AND DAUGHTERS SLEPT WITH ATIKU, OBJ, SHAMA AND OTHERS UNDER FEMI’S NOSE. - By Shama Maliga, Abuja.

**His daughters makes love to themselves and their father has caught them in different occasions.
**"Fani Kayode's wives and daughters are all sex machines, I have slept with them many times, while Femi sleeps with other women, Married and Unmarried".

Femi has finally displayed his wealth of Idio-stupidity, hence his immoral house hood chapter is hereby opened.

1. I have been in dispute with Femi since September 2011 over personal issues.
2. I worked with ObJ between, 2004 to 2007 (Second term) as private in house Agent before leaving to back to Canada in late 2007.
3. I have known Femi since 2002; we first met during an evening Private meeting, on a Sunday at Otta (OBJ’s Parlor).
4. Femi never hid his sexual taste on women (both single and Married. And in many occasions with OBJ, OBJ stylishly joke over Femi’s unending libido on women who rush for assistance, favor or help in Abuja.
5. OBJ calls him “Woman Rapper” and usually warns him to be careful.
6. Many of us including his Aides and OBJ’s Aides knew that Femi is usually on drugs.
7. I can categorically state that Femi has slept with the lady (Adaobi Uchegbu) he mentioned on his FB wall, I don’t know about Miss Chioma Anasoh, I have never heard or seen her before but I say he’s only dreaming of sleeping with Bianca. I believe he’s only lying or trying to make his petition against Ibos strong by dragging Bianca to his chains and lists of banged women. Throughout my time with them (OBJ, Atiku, Imoke and Femi), I have never seen or heard of any relationship between him and Bianca. It would be surprising to know that Femi has never in his life met Bianca, because Femi is very good at lies.

8. No doubt Femi has slept with many Nigerian women (Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, IJaw etc); Married and Unmarried women.

9. He was not only the person that slept with Adaobi Ukaegbu. I have done it with her severally even when Femi was poking her day and night in Abuja. Even many security men have done it with her under Femi’s nose. So I don’t think Femi should make noise about Adaobi. Adaobi to security men who have banged her severally in and outside Villa was seen as one of those Abuja Prostitutes. She and many other ladies even from south west, South-East, South-south and North were just popular to many of us as political sex hankers. Anyone can bang Adaobi and others even just by mentioning that you are a son to a local government chairman, but you must be ready.

10. She (Adaobi) is not alone in warming of Abuja men’s bed, many Yoruba, Hausa, Tiv, Edo etc were all in the same business of being bleeped for one favor or the other. Today, many of them were lucky to head or work in one office or the other as they continue their political bed warming in Abuja.

11. Unfortunately, what Femi doesn’t know is that; while he was busy messing up with people’s wives, girls friends, others were also busy fucking his house hood (his wife and female children) under his nose.

12. I can authoritatively inform you that in two different occasions in 2006; one in Abuja and the other in Saudi Arabia, Former VP (Atiku) wiped Regina (Femi’s wife). Madam Regina Fani-Kayode is also a hot pant and money hunger just like her husband Femi.

13. Femi has five beautiful daughters and I can authoritatively inform you that OBJ has severally slept with Regina and Oluwafolake (Femi’s first daughter).

14. Femi’s daughters; Oluwafolake, who’s mostly called (Folake) and Oluwatemitope who’s mostly called (Temi) are Bi-Sex, and worst of it they are into incest relationship. Two one them have been caught severally making things out on the bed by their own father, who is also crazy about sex and drugs.

15. I, personally have banged Folake, and Temi, but my other colleague has banged Femi’s second to the youngest daughter of his second divorced wife; Oluwatobiloba, who at her prime age love sex more than food.

16. Femi might be aware of the sexual relationship between his wife, daughter with OBJ. He has in some occasions quarreled with Regina and threatens her of Divorce, but for the sake of OBJ and his job, Femi kept mute.

17. In October 2010 during Femi’s private dinner for his 50th birthday, Regina went home with OBJ and spent the Night with him while Femi was busy bedding Adaobi who assisted very well for the social event. Adaobi case nearly destroyed Femi’s home as his wife usually use her as an excuse of sexual immorality even with young campus boys and ex-boy friends.

18. In 2007, one of the security men who has severally banged Femi’s daughter Temi was caught happily showcasing his big black dick to another Femi’s daughter Oluwatuminu during her holiday break, which she admired with smile. They were caught on a newly installed CCTV and the young man was fired thereafter.

19. The only daughter from Regina was the only decent girl in Femi’s house, although she’s still growing up.

20. There’s trouble in Femi’s house hood over madness of immorality sexual relationship and drug addicts. Femi has personally told me when things were okay between us that “Women are only tools for enjoyment”. He said he divorced his first wife (Saratu) the late 1990 over trust. Saratu who I met once was Folake’s mother, even though they have divorce and the woman remarried, Femi still bang her whenever she visit Abuja as I know in 2006.

21. Femi’s second marriage lasted only five years (1991 – 1995 as I later knew) with three daughters; Oluwatemitope, Oluwatobiloba and Oluwatuminu. He’s divorced second wife Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji once accused him of sleeping with their first Oluwatemitope(Temi), although she’s no longer his wife, Femi usually demand sex from her which to my knowledge the woman never give in but have slept severally with Femi’s friends and politicall associate.

22. Regina Fani-Kayode (nee Regina patience Amonoo), Femi’s third and present wife have also been accused by Femi of sleeping with his brother Rotimi Fani-Kayode. Regina who had only one daughter; Oluwaremilekun for Femi has been warned by Femi not to operate or open FaceBook account, because Femi thinks she will end up getting dating more young guys on internet.

23. I can state here that Femi’s marriage with Regina will still not last. The lady is also smart and sexually active like Femi. Femi hasn’t divorce her yet because he’s still eating through her as the Lady keeps secret dates with top politicians, makes money and ready to fix Femi too politically. OBJ’s relationship with Femi has been cordial because of this lady who warms OBJ ‘s bed regularly. The same lady has been making personally effort with GEJ for herself and probably for fix for Femi.

24. Finally, I have never banged Femi’s third wife Regina but I can say she’s a nice woman in her good side, though I have enjoyed nice sexual views of her. Seen her being banged by VP and Presido and assisted her many times with her clothes. My problem with them is that they are ingrates.
Thanks for their daughters who made me happy several times with their tits, pussy and mouths.
There’s no need throwing stone when you have so many glass houses. Nigeria MUST remain One. Those preaching division from south-south and south-East are wasting their time. - Hope For Nigeria.

Feel FREE to SHARE!
Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agency, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends.
Join Nigeria's First Facebook Community Page!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by softwareman(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
telexfree1:

Idiat
Wouldn't you rather be in China's position that has over $3 trillion in its current account known as one of the world's largest creditors than being the US with over $ 14 trillion debt.
Are you aware of how many jobs the US has lost to China ? I guess not. Do some research on fundamental analysis and come back.

PS. Stop adding to my posts .
First, please be civilized. You don't have to call me names to respond to my post.

second,this is a public forum, so if you do not want people to add to your post, then log off and don't post again.

third, if you want us to debate the merits / demerits of the US / china economic system, i will be very glad to oblige you, but not on this thread.(I don't derail threads)
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by softwareman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
telexfree1:

Lol. The guy was promoting New York and California for being heavily indebted states. I just pointed out to him that I 'll rather be in China's position as a creditor than in US' position as a debtor.
i was not promoting New York and California as heavily indebted states. I only cited examples of states in the US that have debts and are still economically stronger than the ecomonomies of major countries even in the western world.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by MAYOWAAK: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
omongbatim:

Most peaceful ke?

You dey dream?

On a per capita basis, Lagos is one of the most peaceful cities in the country. Compared to a city of its size anywhere in the world, the crime rate in Lagos is astonishingly low.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by dangiwa09(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Akainzo:

Please point me to the last 3 press statements by CACOL as regards corruption in Nigeria.

What are the verifiable FACTUAL facts of CACOL submission? They even in their statement opined that they have not analysed the data to come to any conclusion of corruption but MAYBE! What nonsense organisation that talks of verifiable facts makes such statements.

I agree about your above submission, and i would be happy to watch out for your subsequent posts to hold you to your assertions.

I rarely do rejoinders, I tend to hope that Nigerians would be concerned enough to do their own fact-check about issues in their country, but since you asked so nicely, I'll point you where to look if you care to do so.

http://www.cwatch.thehumanitycentre.org/
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by agbameta: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
anonimi:
[s]
Thank you for sharing with us the GLOSSY pictures of the FEW improvements he made in his six years of governance with some N= 3 trillion (3,000,000,000,000) down his budget drain.
YET he hiked fees to 250k from 25k, which has led to drop in the number of students.

Meanwhile the vast majority of facilities in the university established some 30 years ago by the REAL action progressive governor, Alhaji Lateef Jakande who had less budget PER Lagosian, remain in a terrible state as confirmed in this Punch report.[/s]

But you said no improvement in standards and I just called you a lair with the pictures and obvious proofs of improvement?

Lagos state University is today the best state University in Nigeria and at Number 10, it's rated higher than many federal universities grin in Nigeria so you can troll from here to lokoja, you are still a troll talking rubbish and lying all over the place... You know what they say about liars, they go to hellgrin grin

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Shekson(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Y must they start with Lagos state? If they aint bunch of haters. Y Lagos state nau wen the state is being heated politically?
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Shekson(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
dangiwa09:

I rarely do rejoinders, I tend to hope that Nigerians would be concerned enough to do their own fact-check about issues in their country, but since you asked so nicely, I'll point you where to look if you care to do so.

The same CACOL that lauded Aregbesola's Opon Imo without investigation into the funding. I guess their only corrupt leader is in Lagos state. Mtschewww
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Manlado: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Shine u Eye:

They live better by borrowing to live above their means thereby mortgaging future generations to debt repayments.

You sir, don't make sense, try again.

167 Billion naira will be use to finance the Lagos - Ibadan Express way.
Is the money sitting in a bank account?
What is government borrowing for if now to provide a better live for the living?
Would you suggest that all Nigerian debts be pay before that road be fixed?

Take a quote at random and comment.
Credit does not necessarily mean better.
You have 100 naira in your account. Credit
I borrowed 1000 to finance a business. Debit

Who is better?
You don't have depth so you can't see beyond abc meaning.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
it seems every Nigerian is from Lagos State
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by softwareman(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
deeptesting:

Stick to the facts mentioned by CACOL, it is about LASG and not FG,i am one person who is not been deceived by the media hype and praise singers of the governor as over performing; that is not to say that he is docile but few points mentioned are worth considering:

1.We have undertaken an assessment of the 57 councils in the state and it has proved that the LASG is over-hyped for doing very little.”

2. The group’s hypothesis had shown that the budgetary impact on infrastructural development in the state was not accessible.

3. “The budget of the state is in excess of N20bn monthly with little to show for it..

So let's stick with the 'facts'mentioned by CACOL.I will use the points you enumerated.

So let's go over the issues one by one:

1.We have undertaken an assessment of the 57 councils in the state and it has proved that the LASG is over-hyped for doing very little.”
How can an organization that purports that it carries out a study, make this statement without the slightest shred of credible empirical substantiation.To me this is nothing but intellectual fraud. There is no issue to address here because there no facts to contest but an expression of opinion.

2. The group’s hypothesis had shown that the budgetary impact on infrastructural development in the state was not accessible.
The group hypothesis!? Honestly unless i don't understand English,i need someone to explain the statement,'budgetary impact on infrastructural development in the state was not accessible.' to me.
Accessible from where. Whose study of budgetary impact on infrastructural impact are they referring to? their own or the Lagos state government's? And if it is not accessible, then what did they base their hypothesis on?

3. “The budget of the state is in excess of N20bn monthly with little to show for it..”

And this is the result of a study?No facts & figures to substantiate? Not even one line on how they arrive at this conclusion.This is nothing but a subjective expression of opinion.
Conclusion:
Going through these issues one by one, can you not see that these CACOL are nothing but a bunch of mercenary and intellectual frauds!?

All they have done is tantamount to hawking falsehood and exhibiting pathetic illogic!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by musiwa1c: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
that is not ganiyat fawehinmi picture.

Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by softwareman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
dangiwa09:

Thanks. Do you know that i have not even clicked on your link when i described them as intellectual frauds.
They are not an independent organisation as your link as shown.
I repeat CACOL is nothing but a bunch of intellectual frauds and mercenary writers.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by nachrisbedis: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yorubest: If his performance is overhyped, how come it is the number one investment destination in Nigeria?

How come, despite being the most populous, the state is about the most peaceful?

If with N20bn, Lagos still manages to get by and provide infrastructure for about 20millon people, please tell me what the FG is doing with over N160bn monthly for over 160million Nigerians

Damn Niqqur.. You hit the spot
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Akainzo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chino48: I thought as much. I was in Lagos last week for a workshop. I bet Lagos is huge slum over hyped by yuruba media..

So much disorder and area boy syndrome. The infrastructures are rotten, the huge allocation that clown receives does not reflect the reality on the ground

Where was the workshop and where in Lagos did you stay?
It is nobody's fault when you collect your company's allowee but to save, you decide to go and put up with friends staying in slums. Doh!
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by petrov10: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Another educated illiterate. Those sentences highlighted have been used repeatedly over the years by your likes, but no single meaningful ant-corruption agency under the FG(EFCC, ICPC, SSS) ever came up with investigations justifying your assertions, yet you keep repeating the same thing.

Don't you think it's safer you visit a psychiatrist for yours and others interest?
d truth can be so painful
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Akainzo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Emmadani: u say d more developed d more the debt?Just of recent GEJ borrowed 4rm china,the nigerians whr lamenting and criticizing jonathan,dat means we nigerians dnt want development as u may say...!The last tym i checked south africa,egypt,sudan owes the highest debt in africa their economy growth rate is slowest in africa.Just saying.

You have now shifted focus to growth rate. So based on the declared growth rate of the economy for the past 2 years for Nigeria and US, would you say Nigeria is more developed than US?

The growth rate of 1000 1500, will fetch you a 50% rate, but from 30000 to 35000, would fetch you a meagre 16%, yet that 16% is 10 times the growth of the 50%. You should learn the mathematics of things before you compare them.

That GEJ borrowed money and people were anti-the borrowing was not because borrowing aint good, but for a government that is in the business of squandering, it is a bad omen. The FGN under GEJ has squandered more money than any other government in Naija. And therein lies the negativity towards the borrowing.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by authenticblack: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yorubest: If his performance is overhyped, how come it is the number one investment destination in Nigeria?

How come, despite being the most populous, the state is about the most peaceful?

If with N20bn, Lagos still manages to get by and provide infrastructure for about 20millon people, please tell me what the FG is doing with over N160bn monthly for over 160million Nigerians

Your user name tells me where you are from, and it is not surprising that you reasoned the way you wrote. I am a Fan of Gov. Fashola, Amosun, Akpabio, let not do the blame game here. That was the coalition Against Corrupt leaders view about Lagos state government over hyped performance. CACL also have it's view about the Fed.Govt and the miss-appropriation of national fund. Lets not always speak from a biased premise,give a charitable interpretation to a mans action before proof unsound
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by agitator: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
ohil: GOD, BLESS YOU AT LEAST YOU HAVE SAID THE TRUTH FOR ONCE; You are not like FEMI FANI KAYODE; PLS SEE BELOW;

Hope For Nigeria

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!
HOW FANI-KAYODE’S WIFE AND DAUGHTERS SLEPT WITH ATIKU, OBJ, SHAMA AND OTHERS UNDER FEMI’S NOSE. - By Shama Maliga, Abuja.

**His daughters makes love to themselves and their father has caught them in different occasions.
**"Fani Kayode's wives and daughters are all sex machines, I have slept with them many times, while Femi sleeps with other women, Married and Unmarried".

Femi has finally displayed his wealth of Idio-stupidity, hence his immoral house hood chapter is hereby opened.

1. I have been in dispute with Femi since September 2011 over personal issues.
2. I worked with ObJ between, 2004 to 2007 (Second term) as private in house Agent before leaving to back to Canada in late 2007.
3. I have known Femi since 2002; we first met during an evening Private meeting, on a Sunday at Otta (OBJ’s Parlor).
4. Femi never hid his sexual taste on women (both single and Married. And in many occasions with OBJ, OBJ stylishly joke over Femi’s unending libido on women who rush for assistance, favor or help in Abuja.
5. OBJ calls him “Woman Rapper” and usually warns him to be careful.
6. Many of us including his Aides and OBJ’s Aides knew that Femi is usually on drugs.
7. I can categorically state that Femi has slept with the lady (Adaobi Uchegbu) he mentioned on his FB wall, I don’t know about Miss Chioma Anasoh, I have never heard or seen her before but I say he’s only dreaming of sleeping with Bianca. I believe he’s only lying or trying to make his petition against Ibos strong by dragging Bianca to his chains and lists of banged women. Throughout my time with them (OBJ, Atiku, Imoke and Femi), I have never seen or heard of any relationship between him and Bianca. It would be surprising to know that Femi has never in his life met Bianca, because Femi is very good at lies.

8. No doubt Femi has slept with many Nigerian women (Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, IJaw etc); Married and Unmarried women.

9. He was not only the person that slept with Adaobi Ukaegbu. I have done it with her severally even when Femi was poking her day and night in Abuja. Even many security men have done it with her under Femi’s nose. So I don’t think Femi should make noise about Adaobi. Adaobi to security men who have banged her severally in and outside Villa was seen as one of those Abuja Prostitutes. She and many other ladies even from south west, South-East, South-south and North were just popular to many of us as political sex hankers. Anyone can bang Adaobi and others even just by mentioning that you are a son to a local government chairman, but you must be ready.

10. She (Adaobi) is not alone in warming of Abuja men’s bed, many Yoruba, Hausa, Tiv, Edo etc were all in the same business of being bleeped for one favor or the other. Today, many of them were lucky to head or work in one office or the other as they continue their political bed warming in Abuja.

11. Unfortunately, what Femi doesn’t know is that; while he was busy messing up with people’s wives, girls friends, others were also busy fucking his house hood (his wife and female children) under his nose.

12. I can authoritatively inform you that in two different occasions in 2006; one in Abuja and the other in Saudi Arabia, Former VP (Atiku) wiped Regina (Femi’s wife). Madam Regina Fani-Kayode is also a hot pant and money hunger just like her husband Femi.

13. Femi has five beautiful daughters and I can authoritatively inform you that OBJ has severally slept with Regina and Oluwafolake (Femi’s first daughter).

14. Femi’s daughters; Oluwafolake, who’s mostly called (Folake) and Oluwatemitope who’s mostly called (Temi) are Bi-Sex, and worst of it they are into incest relationship. Two one them have been caught severally making things out on the bed by their own father, who is also crazy about sex and drugs.

15. I, personally have banged Folake, and Temi, but my other colleague has banged Femi’s second to the youngest daughter of his second divorced wife; Oluwatobiloba, who at her prime age love sex more than food.

16. Femi might be aware of the sexual relationship between his wife, daughter with OBJ. He has in some occasions quarreled with Regina and threatens her of Divorce, but for the sake of OBJ and his job, Femi kept mute.

17. In October 2010 during Femi’s private dinner for his 50th birthday, Regina went home with OBJ and spent the Night with him while Femi was busy bedding Adaobi who assisted very well for the social event. Adaobi case nearly destroyed Femi’s home as his wife usually use her as an excuse of sexual immorality even with young campus boys and ex-boy friends.

18. In 2007, one of the security men who has severally banged Femi’s daughter Temi was caught happily showcasing his big black dick to another Femi’s daughter Oluwatuminu during her holiday break, which she admired with smile. They were caught on a newly installed CCTV and the young man was fired thereafter.

19. The only daughter from Regina was the only decent girl in Femi’s house, although she’s still growing up.

20. There’s trouble in Femi’s house hood over madness of immorality sexual relationship and drug addicts. Femi has personally told me when things were okay between us that “Women are only tools for enjoyment”. He said he divorced his first wife (Saratu) the late 1990 over trust. Saratu who I met once was Folake’s mother, even though they have divorce and the woman remarried, Femi still bang her whenever she visit Abuja as I know in 2006.

21. Femi’s second marriage lasted only five years (1991 – 1995 as I later knew) with three daughters; Oluwatemitope, Oluwatobiloba and Oluwatuminu. He’s divorced second wife Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji once accused him of sleeping with their first Oluwatemitope(Temi), although she’s no longer his wife, Femi usually demand sex from her which to my knowledge the woman never give in but have slept severally with Femi’s friends and politicall associate.

22. Regina Fani-Kayode (nee Regina patience Amonoo), Femi’s third and present wife have also been accused by Femi of sleeping with his brother Rotimi Fani-Kayode. Regina who had only one daughter; Oluwaremilekun for Femi has been warned by Femi not to operate or open FaceBook account, because Femi thinks she will end up getting dating more young guys on internet.

23. I can state here that Femi’s marriage with Regina will still not last. The lady is also smart and sexually active like Femi. Femi hasn’t divorce her yet because he’s still eating through her as the Lady keeps secret dates with top politicians, makes money and ready to fix Femi too politically. OBJ’s relationship with Femi has been cordial because of this lady who warms OBJ ‘s bed regularly. The same lady has been making personally effort with GEJ for herself and probably for fix for Femi.

24. Finally, I have never banged Femi’s third wife Regina but I can say she’s a nice woman in her good side, though I have enjoyed nice sexual views of her. Seen her being banged by VP and Presido and assisted her many times with her clothes. My problem with them is that they are ingrates.
Thanks for their daughters who made me happy several times with their tits, pussy and mouths.
There’s no need throwing stone when you have so many glass houses. Nigeria MUST remain One. Those preaching division from south-south and south-East are wasting their time. - Hope For Nigeria.

Feel FREE to SHARE!
Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agency, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends.
Join Nigeria's First Facebook Community Page!

ok
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Akainzo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
anonimi:

Because you asked for it (sounds like some old TV programme)
Idris also alleges that though the university owes lecturers and non-academic members of staff 17 months salary arrears, it has failed to engage in dialogue with the union on how the debt would be paid. He explains that the state government agreed to pay 50 per cent of the arrears, while LASU should pay the remaining 50 per cent. The state government, he says, “has honoured its own part of the deal while the management has offered to pay 20 per cent alongside our July salary, but they are not saying anything about how to pay the rest and we told them that we should meet on this. So far, they have refused to meet with us.”

It is amazing that you gibly stated that Fashola was owing salaries for 17 months while from the above, it is clear that LASU management was owing salaries. For your information,. LASU might have been set up by the LASG, but it was setup as an independent entity.

The LASG therefore decided that LASU should charge fees commensurate with what its vision and aspirations are. We all need to accept it, independent institutions are far more desirable than leeches on government. Government should be providing grants to students and faculties/schools but allow those institutions to run independently.

anonimi:
I posted the link for the above story from Punch earlier:

http://www.punchng.com/education/high-tuition-poor-facilities-spur-disquiet-in-lasu/

and wonder why we can't simply and LEARN more about issues we are concerned about

Please note that Dr. Sola Fosudo is the Acting Director, Centre for Information, Press and Public Relations of LASU while at the same time lecturer and Head of Theatre Arts Department.
That is to say Mr. Fashola's LASU is contributing to Nigeria's unemployment by doubling up functions for unpaid lecturers in a school he inherited so that he and his cronies can have more money to steal.
SMH for Oga "excellent progressive"!!!

Hmmm, so you blame Fashola for what the university administration has failed to do! Haba!
Too many people with lazy, unimaginative and lacking proper intellectual abilities are being shunned out from the universities because of the the lecturers themselves weren't the best in their fields to start with. Nowhere in that write up was the LASG mentioned as being responsible but the Gioverning Council of the institution.

Make una dey reason small now, don't be in a hurry to paint someone black without reasoning.
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Akainzo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

Don't believe what you see in the Media . Most LASU students are now dropouts , thanks to Mr Best Gomina

But I should believe you because you said it on Nairaland? grin
Re: Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL by Akainzo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
anonimi:
1999 - 2003 Tinubu
2003 - 2007 Tinubu
2007 - 2011 Fashola
2011 - 2013 Fashola

With even more money PER person than his GLORIOUS predecessors- Awolowo, Jakande and the only Lagosian military governor of Lagos, General Mobolaji Johnson (retd).

You are a clown, have you checked the population figures for Lagos in the years from 1960 to 2011 to confirm that it is more per person? I can bet that you actually have no clue, Please go check and then report back.

anonimi:
Just tell Fashola that he has less than two years to RIGHT the mediocrity that he has passed on as excellence for more than six years so far. Particularly on free and COMPULSORY education for ALL Lagos children whose parents cough up the 60% IGR in his budget.
Understandably, he may not be able to do much in that period on potable water provision as well as feeder roads since he and his oga on the top have watsed 14 solid years doing very little in these sectors

#FriendlyAdvice.

For whatever it is worth, Lagos already has FREE AND COMPULSORY Edication for ALL Lagos children, or where have you been all this years?
Or are you trying to say mischieviously that UNIVERSITY education should be free in Lagos as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos / Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.