Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed (40219 Views)

Cameroon’s President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2013
drake2005: Nigerians should pray I never become the president, I will close down every single church, mosque and worship centers. In fact, all religions banned. If you are caught praying/worshiping, you be shot to death. After one year, my government will assess the decree/ban to see if the change affected the nation positively or negatively. If negatively, the decree will be rescinded. However, If positively, the ban will continue. I say this because...RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, AS WITH OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

Your proposal sounds good enough, until we later on come to realize that what you are actually saying is that you are only playing dice with our lives. Trial and error things You should also agree that if you find out that you were wrong, we should tie you to the stakes of the executioner. Gbam!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by IdiAmin2(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2013
ebamma: ban all religion, the chinese leaders who are atheist, made china a global force and one of the richest countries on earth, but our bible wielding and koran reciting leaders have been stealing us blind since 1960

GBAM!!!!
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by FrenchyL(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Interesting.... He has just pitched himself in a battle against the Lord of Hosts!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Shaadey: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

This is quite interesting. This means that all our big churches like RCCG, Winners and the likes that are looking to open church branches in Cameroon will now have to think twice. Interesting! cool

By the way, in as much as I believe in freedom of worship, I must say that some pentecostal churches here in Nigeria have become a nuisance by causing noise pollution due to the loud speakers they attach outside their church's building. Worse of is that many of these churches are being built in residential neighborhoods here in Nigeria and the noise they cause is just becoming something else.
well RCCG z in Camer00n already
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by sylve11: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2013
@ egurilla, lwkmd wit that list. Jesus!grin grin cool
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Good move Mr President. God bless u. It was about time

So u were living in doom all this while? Mumu pride of cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by peedeeasobie(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2013
With trepidation and holy fear I read the comments and I discover why and how a lot of people will be deceived by the anti-christ wen he shows up.

Men's heart are already hardened against God and his christ. Men now trust the state instead of God.

Someone said, "close the churches, there are a lot of fakes". My question is, are there not fake shoes? Are there not fake clothes? Are there not fake products? Do u then close down all shoes because there are fake ones? Do u go naked because pple are wearing fake clothes?

Where are the nations that built their economy without "religion" today? How is spanish economy today? America started gravitating towards statehood and their economy started crumbling.

Someone said "what of china?" Are u blind? Can't u study history? Where are the soviet unions of those days? Where is the great berlin wall? Make no mistakes abt it, if china continues on the path of Godlessness, they will crumble.

Mark my words, the days of Paul Biya are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by dare2think: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2013
FrenchyL: Interesting.... He has just pitched himself in a battle against the Lord of Hosts!

let the lord of host battle with corruption and boko haram first
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by luluosas(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Dreal1247: MARK MY WORDS, THAT PRESIDENT'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED. President since 1982. He has overstayed his welcome. I HEREBY DECLARE HIS SEAT VACANT. Like if you are in support.
What has this your empty post got to do with the matter at hand? Are you sure you bothered reading the news or, your church is among the ones lined up for closure?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by dallyemmy: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Jesus is the only saviour! Let the Holy Bible guide your decisions and watchout for wolves in sheep clothing and their heresies!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by raeez(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2013
A-ZeD:
I think we need something like this in Nigeria with the only difference being all religions should be banned.
how is it going to be possible when our retardeen president is always kneeling infront of the greatest conman dis country has ever seen

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by taiocol: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Dreal1247: MARK MY WORDS, THAT PRESIDENT'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED. President since 1982. He has overstayed his welcome. I HEREBY DECLARE HIS SEAT VACANT. Like if you are in support.
dnt be stupid, if i were the president i will close all pentecostal churches nt even one will remain
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Jayboi(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Banning all d churches wont solve d problem. Identify the affected churches and shut em down. Also, all pastors dat head each church should be checked and must at least av gone thru some form of christian schls and nt just those who wud wake up and claim dey heard d cal and start their churches or som who wud just attend 3/4 months bible college and start their own ministry.
The fact is everybody nw c the church as a business opportunity and pple of 2day want prosperity and miracles. Xo sad
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2013
Samunique: Is that ur own problem? I piety u.

piety? Sorry bro, it's 'pity'.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Shaadey: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Judas2013: Jesus is a curse to Nigeria

nd s0me ppl still lyk d post#smh den @Judas u knt be blamed
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by IdiAmin2(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2013
hisson3: hey bro,why don't you carry out a little research and find out that china has approved christianity as the official state religion,it will commence in about 7 years from now,google is your friend,and never you compare serious countries/continents like china/asia with your very very unserious continent called africa,where her leaders bereft of ideas sit tight to rule for life,imagine a man being in power since 1982! And your clapping for him,you really need to go do your research about paul biya before you clap for him.

Can u tell me what is wrong with being in Power since 1982 what is wrong with that.
ohhhh, i see you are one of the donzes for oyinbo man 4 year democracy (demostration of craze according to baba Fela). And you will be the same person complaining when one president starts a project, then 4 years later projects abandoned by the incoming president. At least the Cameroon has 24 hour electricity, what has your 4 year democracy president done for your country. Even for bible, kings ruled for 40-50 years and I no read anywhere there that God was angry that they ruled for 40 years. Don't be a puppet for democracy, it is not our way

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by taiocol: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2013
FrenchyL: Interesting.... He has just pitched himself in a battle against the Lord of Hosts!
i can quote bible so i shuld go nd open ma church? We Lord of host calls u to his temple u start frm a kid
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by skyfall: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2013
bakynes: The noise they even cause is my own worries.In my area just arnd my house there are 6 different churches wit loud speakers outside.I just get furious with d noise.Even when they do Night vigil they wnt allow us to sleep.Na wa o we need such bans in Nigeria.

Don't keep quiet. Look for Lagos State Min of Environment's contact and complain to them. Nigerians need to start speaking out before our country is completely destroyed by religion.

I commend the Camerounian govt's action. I hope other Africa countries follow suit. Religion is destroying the continent by turning our people to sheep that can be fleeced at will. That's not to mention the violence campaign by Islamic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by sayitout1: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2013
MARK MY WORDS & YOU CAN ALSO QUOTE ME WHEN THE TIME COMES; THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE END FOR THE SOCALLED MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE THE BEGINING OF TIME NOBODY OR POWER THAT STOOD AGAINST GOD SURVIVED IT. CLOSING ALL CHURCHES BECOS HE THINKS SOME ARE FAKE IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE ONE WHO CALLED THE REAL ONCE.

THE FACT THAT THERE ARE FAKE PASTORS, IS A SIGN THAT THE REAL ONCE ARE THERE SO WHY CONDEM ALL?

THE SCRIPTURE SAYS; I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.

I ADVICE EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THEIR COMMENTS AND SEE HOW THIS PRESIDENT WILL END.

LET GOD ARISE AND LET HIS ENEMIES BE SCARTTER.

...a time for all who mocks the church of GOD to see NO ONE tampers with the things of GOD and goes free.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2013
Lovine: John 16: 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

Catholic Church is behind all these,each day they are losing members as they can't attend to the spiritual problem of their members they resort to Biya, what about the secret societies, marabouts, etc? In the dark
ages they did they the same, no one will read Bible if found you will be killed. As much as I know that many fake churches are everywhere, true Christians should not be afraid, Bible said ' With much persecution we shall inherit the kingdom. Biya has signed his death warrant and soonest
he will be history.

I bet it's either you are running one of the fake pentecostals or benefitting from the source.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by curfew: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2013
anything left uncontrolled turns into madness. church activities like most things in the zoo of advanced big baboons called nigeria is pure madness.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2013
ebamma: ban all religion, the chinese leaders who are atheist, made china a global force and one of the richest countries on earth, but our bible wielding and koran reciting leaders have been stealing us blind since 1960
The leaders being atheist made it into a global force? Not the billion-man strong citizens?
Fair enough, American leaders too are atheists then? So is atheism or theism that influences the growth of a nation abi?
Guy pls use ur brain and don't let your hate cloud your reasoning ( I swear I didn't mean that as an insult)
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Saintbrain: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2013
A nation where God is neglected can never move forward. Though there must be some fake pastors, that doesn't warrant such an action. Jus pray God intervens, because d president doesn't know what he doing. His days a truely numbered.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by SHAAWA: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2013
abu0710102013: When did cameroon become a west African country

EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE, NIGERIA SHARE BORDER WITH CAMEROUN AT BAKASSI AND PART OF BORNO. NIGERIA IS IN WEST AFRICA.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by peedeeasobie(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2013
@Drake
U CAN NEVER EVER be the president of this country. Go and find out from men who wanted to anihilate christianity from this country, both those who were president and those who intended to be- THEY ARE IN THE GRAVE.
That's y there are men who will never rule this nation no matter their monies and influence.

God has registered ur words in heaven, years to come u will forget these words and seek for a political office but God will never forget and he will remind u that He, Jehova sits on the throne and controls the affairs of men!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ZUBY77(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2013
hisson3: dude even niger republic have light,does that make them better than nigeria? Pentecostalism started in nigeria in the late 70s,are now saying nigeria became a mess in the 70s?

Any country that gives 24 hour electricity is better than you.

Life is light.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2013
eGuerrilla: I bet some of those churches had names like the ones provided below

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010

I dey laugh o! Kasabubu ke? Kollington Ayinla don get church be that. Abeg me sef go start Fuji Raggae international Church of God PLc.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
drake2005: Nigerians should pray I never become the president, I will close down every single church, mosque and worship centers. In fact, all religions banned. If you are caught praying/worshiping, you be shot to death. After one year, my government will assess the decree/ban to see if the change affected the nation positively or negatively. If negatively, the decree will be rescinded. However, If positively, the ban will continue. I say this because...RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, AS WITH OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
You can never become the president with such puerile thoughts and intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by dare2think: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
ZUBY77:

[size=15pt]Any country that gives 24 hour electricity is better than you[/size].

Life is light.

100%
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by taiocol: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
sayit_out1: MARK MY WORDS & YOU CAN ALSO QUOTE ME WHEN THE TIME COMES; THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE END FOR THE SOCALLED MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE THE BEGINING OF TIME NOBODY OR POWER THAT STOOD AGAINST GOD SURVIVED IT. CLOSING ALL CHURCHES BECOS HE THINKS SOME ARE FAKE IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE ONE WHO CALLED THE REAL ONCE.

THE FACT THAT THERE ARE FAKE PASTORS, IS A SIGN THAT THE REAL ONCE ARE THERE SO WHY CONDEM ALL?

THE SCRIPTURE SAYS; I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.

I ADVICE EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THEIR COMMENTS AND SEE HOW THIS PRESIDENT WILL END.

LET GOD ARISE AND LET HIS ENEMIES BE SCARTTER.

...a time for all who mocks the church of GOD to see NO ONE tampers with the things of GOD and goes free.
he did not close all churches he closed 100 out of 500 whch ar operating illegal
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by luluosas(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Does that stopped Daniel from praying 3 times a day in Babylon?
Look, put a gun on my head right now and ask to deny Jesus. I will humbly tell you that, I LOVE JESUS and will never deny Him, no matter what circumstance I finds myself.
What we truly need today are radical Christians, who are ready to take the world by storm for Jesus Christ, not these 419ners, embezzlers and magicians you called pastors today.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by IdiAmin2(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Saintbrain: A nation where God is neglected can never move forward. Though there must be some fake pastors, that doesn't warrant such an action. Jus pray God intervens, because d president doesn't know what he doing. His days a truely numbered.

A nation where God is negleted can never move forward really. are u serious or is that a joke?

is Nigeria moving forward? with churches on every corner and street, night vigil and crusades like there is no tomorrow. the answer is no, so go think again on your statement.

And which God are u talking about here? because there are different versions of this god. I guess you are talking of the bible god
the chinese, koreans and japanese who neglect your bible god, and have their own have moved forward in leaps and bounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.