Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? (37887 Views)

What Takes One To Hell? - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD, DD, D.Sc / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / What Takes One To Heaven?I REALLY WANT TO KNOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Berylmoi(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2013
Na wa oo. All these arguement just for TRIVIAL issues. We forget the most important things and kill ourselves over useless issues. Well, I know the Bible says that "whatever you believe about these things, let it be between you and God". Why impose your beliefs and doctrines on others when it should be between you and your God? All these doctrines can NEVER take one to heaven but your relationship with God. All these have shown how legalistic and religious we are, the direct opposite of TRUE christianity. If wearing earrings will take one to hell then we might as well give up our clothes and other things we adorn our bodies with. But of what gain is it when you give up your gold but hate your brother because he does not agree with your views? Are you not already a murderer? Is that not a sin boldly stated in the bible? Be wise people and do not get caught in the trap of the evil one. I rest my case.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by ayobase(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2013
speedyboi:

And food! and Clothes! And Shelter. You have plenty gods then bro grin grin grin grin

they are not my gods since i am not crazy about them......ur post is ambiguous though!
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by shalmen: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2013
nneh1: this is what people will continue saying till they march down to hell.
i perceive that it's not ear rings but gold ear rings that is the problem ba?
Please! should any of you anti-gold christians don't want your gold ear rings please send it to . . .
better still call me on 08069466000, i'll come get that offensive thing out of your sight.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by alexleo(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2013
alpha conde: If wearing ear rings is a sin then putting on clothes is a sin. How can we be beautifying ourselves enhancing God s creation and one jerk comes to say its a sin. Any one who listens to that woman and believes her lacks education.

Putting clothes is not a sin because God himself made a clothe for Adam and Eve. They first made the one with leaves, then God made a better one for them. I know human beings can be desperate in defending what they desire but pls be balanced. Our body is the temple of God therefore you can't just at will perforate any part of it when God did not say so. If God wanted the ears to be perforated he would ve specified it in the scriptures just like he did about circumcision in the old testament. Kindly show me where the scriptures said that a girl's ears should be perforated when she is born. The girl who perforated her ears is as guilty as the one who tattoo her body and the one that bleaches and the gay and lesbian. God is against changing the natural state or use of the body in the name of beauty or sexual satisfaction. If you can prove what I ve said wrong then that is acceptable.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by kefmawin: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2013
I know this raises a lot of controversy. But it is worth mentioning that the average christian today no longer stands for anything but would rather seek acceptance by the world and the general public.

The truth is that from time immemorial, the majority has never been right in matters relating to God. Just a quick rundown:

During the flood in Genesis 6,7. Only Noah (& family) was righteous and saved. Among all the nations, God singled out Abraham(Gen.12:1,Heb.11:8-10). Sodom & Gomorrah did not have up to 10 righteous people and only lot & two daughters were saved. This is just to mention a few. No wonder God expressly commanded us not to follow a multitude to do evil.

The matter of eternal life and future destiny is not a matter of gamble as it is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgement. Many christians are not ready to be persecuted or ridiculed for their faith and stand for God even when the bible clearly says in 1Tim 3:12 that all that will live godly in Christ will suffer persecution.

The profession of christian faith that make the world and all and sundry accept and applaud us is truly questionable as this is awry(1Jn 15:18)

Well on the matter in focus, the bible speaks of moderation and encourages women to pay closer attention to their inward beauty rather than outward adornment(1Tim. 2:9,10; 1Pet.3:1-4).

It is not my custom to impose rules on people but the one who has been truly transformed by Christ would be willing to obey Him and will not find it difficult to give up any thing in order the please the one who loved us and gave Himself for us(2Cor.5:14-17).

If you are a sincere child of God, you will seek His face for clarification. I suggest you prayerfully and objectively use the following passages as guide in your quest: Isaiah 3:16-19; Gen. 35:1-5; 1Tim. 2:9,10; 1Pet.3:1-4.

While noting that jewelery does not necessary make a woman more beautiful as there are there are many beautiful women without a single jewelery. Proverbs 31:30 sums it up : Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain: But the woman that fears God shall be praised.

With love( info@thefaithcontenders.org)
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Oxygenmayo(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2013
on this issue...anything you love more than God becomes an idol and the practice of it becomes idolatry. I stand to say this, the use of earring became a snare to the Israelite when Aaron told them to bring it and mold a golden calf...if they have not had it on their ears, nothing would have been used as against God's commandment.

let your adornment be not of the outward appearance but of the inner man with a godly character and inner beauty. let us look unto Jesus and not people, pastors or anybody..study what His word says and not what people phrased out from it. love not the world and ALL that is in it. the world has its fashion, dressing, music and the likes. so does God have is. get rooted in the world of God...you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you FREEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Hiscarrier(f): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2013
I jst bliv if u knw ur God,u'll be srong nd u'll make exploit,u wnt be weak nd exploited (Dan 11:32),ow on earth will u refer me to d old testament 4 d verification of jewelry?,pls y did Christ die?......ppl rly get dismayed by all dese so called 'heaven goers'........av u gone tru Ezekiel 16:9-14?.....so u fink ur decision to stop using jewelry will take u 2 heaven? Is it by ur works?....if ure nt gonna use jewelry den u shld be redi to also walk around naked,cos clothes were nt made wf u wen u were born!.......ppl av rly made dis their business in christaindom nd av totally 4 goten abt christ gangan!......I'm a grace ambassador nd a Jesus freak!.......nd he has nt told me d gold on dis earth will overpower his death 4 me by takin me to hell!
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Newborn22: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=igbeke]Where in d Holy Bible were we taught anything dat is against earrings?
Job was said to be a perfect and upright man before God. JOB1:1
Yet when God was.to restore him, EARRING OF GOLD was among the presents he was given. Job 42:11
Did u ever wonder what he did with them?
ask me and I.will tell u.
Are we supposed to kno The Bible.more than The Almighty God that gave it?
Well this is my opinion:
moderation is what the Holy Bible asked us to apply in everything we do. Go and read genesis 35:1-5
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by kefmawin: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
our personal opinions or what ever we want to believe cannot change the truth as only what God says counts.
The below post says it all
kefmawin: I know this raises a lot of controversy. But it is worth mentioning that the average christian today no longer stands for anything but would rather seek acceptance by the world and the general public.

The truth is that from time immemorial, the majority has never been right in matters relating to God. Just a quick rundown:

During the flood in Genesis 6,7. Only Noah (& family) was righteous and saved. Among all the nations, God singled out Abraham(Gen.12:1,Heb.11:8-10). Sodom & Gomorrah did not have up to 10 righteous people and only lot & two daughters were saved. This is just to mention a few. No wonder God expressly commanded us not to follow a multitude to do evil.

The matter of eternal life and future destiny is not a matter of gamble as it is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgement. Many christians are not ready to be persecuted or ridiculed for their faith and stand for God even when the bible clearly says in 1Tim 3:12 that all that will live godly in Christ will suffer persecution.

The profession of christian faith that make the world and all and sundry accept and applaud us is truly questionable as this is awry(1Jn 15:18)

Well on the matter in focus, the bible speaks of moderation and encourages women to pay closer attention to their inward beauty rather than outward adornment(1Tim. 2:9,10; 1Pet.3:1-4).

It is not my custom to impose rules on people but the one who has been truly transformed by Christ would be willing to obey Him and will not find it difficult to give up any thing in order the please the one who loved us and gave Himself for us(2Cor.5:14-17).

If you are a sincere child of God, you will seek His face for clarification. I suggest you prayerfully and objectively use the following passages as guide in your quest: Isaiah 3:16-19; Gen. 35:1-5; 1Tim. 2:9,10; 1Pet.3:1-4.

While noting that jewelery does not necessary make a woman more beautiful as there are there are many beautiful women without a single jewelery. Proverbs 31:30 sums it up : Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain: But the woman that fears God shall be praised.

With love( info@thefaithcontenders.org)
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Atk01(f): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
This issue is a controversial one, the best thing to do is to sincerely pray for God's leading. As for me, I believe it is wrong to use jewelries. By boring a hole into the ears, we are simply telling God that He did not do a perfect job in creating the females, and as such we are helping him. God is perfect, and we shouldn't try to modify His creation. I totally agree with one of the comments made on this thread about if after death, one finds out that God doesn't mind the use of jewelries, such person will still make Heaven. But, if on the other hand, one finds out it is a sin, and the person died using them, what then? I pray God gives every one the grace to do what is right.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by luluosas(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
peedeeasobie: @LuloLass.
Who told u dat Bishop Idahosa is in hell? That a person is schizophrenic doesn't mean he sees visions.

U are the type that condemns trouser, weavon, earrings etc. Go and Deut. 22vs5-11 and find out u have not started keeping the Laws. Bible said u shld wear a garment of diverse sorts- wollen and linen together. Cotton and polyester together. Bible said don't practice mixed cropping, bible said if ur son is stubborn and u have warned him severally, bring him out to the elders to stone him to death, bible said dat women in their menses shld not enter the temple.

How many do u keep? NO pastor keeps these laws, they just choose the one they like and emphasize on it. Bible said in James 2vs 10; if u keep all the laws but fail in one, u are guilty of all.

Keeping the laws will take u to HELL because the death of christ is of no effect to u.
U asked what temple they are building with the golds- WE are the TEMPLE of the Holy Spirit and when we use gold on our body, God is HAPPY!
May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by luluosas(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
His carrier: I jst bliv if u knw ur God,u'll be srong nd u'll make exploit,u wnt be weak nd exploited (Dan 11:32),ow on earth will u refer me to d old testament 4 d verification of jewelry?,pls y did Christ die?......ppl rly get dismayed by all dese so called 'heaven goers'........av u gone tru Ezekiel 16:9-14?.....so u fink ur decision to stop using jewelry will take u 2 heaven? Is it by ur works?....if ure nt gonna use jewelry den u shld be redi to also walk around naked,cos clothes were nt made wf u wen u were born!.......ppl av rly made dis their business in christaindom nd av totally 4 goten abt christ gangan!......I'm a grace ambassador nd a Jesus freak!.......nd he has nt told me d gold on dis earth will overpower his death 4 me by takin me to hell!
But, when it comes to claiming the blessing of long life, head and not tail, you quickly run to the Old Testament. What a hypocrisy!
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by luluosas(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
chingydaboss: It is gud u ask God if Pastor Lazarus is a real Man of God.. wateva God tells u, tak it..
Thank you.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sike: Whatever! One thing i know, ti o dami loju, is that "heaven or hell", there will always be people i'll meet there. Cuz i know i can never be alone.
Your case is the 'most pathetic' I seen on this thread so far. Friend, it is not too late to make heaven your choice now. God bless you.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby:
reas that passage again. they took the jewelries from their bodies to make the calf, alright. they wore it b4 making the idol not because of the idol. the same jewelries that were spoils from the egyptians as instructed by God

Very wrong ma'am.

You have to read the whole of chapters 32 and 33 to understand these things you will eventually understand.

I'll take it bit by bit here and now. . .

Exo 32 vs 1-9 > Moses was on the mountain with God while the israelites took off their jewellry and gave it to Aaron who made a golden calf. And they wworshippedd it.

32 vs 9-24 > God himself revealed to Moses what horrible thing the israelites were doing and Moses pleaded with God on their for forgiveness. He then went down the mountain to see for himself.

32 vs 25-31 > Moses was angry and carried out death judgement on the rebellious ones. He destroyed the calf, rebuked Aaron and went back to plead with God on their behalf.

33 vs 1-3 > God was angry with the people. He instructed them to leave the place and move on. . .but His presence (the famous Shekinah Glory Cloud that has been with them) would not go with them because he is displeased with them.

33 vs 4 Read carefully> the people were distressed that God was angry and began to mourn. They knew God didn't like their jewellries so they took them off and mourned to please God so he may forgive them and go with them to where he has asked them to go.

33 vs 5 > Now, to confirm what they earlier suspected God told them himself in that famous verse " You are a stiff-necked people. If I were to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. NOW TAKE OFF YOUR ORNAMENTS and I will decide what to do with you.

Clear now?

God was asking them to take off their jewellry AFTER the incidence of the golden calf.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=denniece1]Jere 4:30
“and when thou art spoiled,what will thou do?though thou clothest
thyself witt crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of
gold
,though thou rentest thy face with painting,in vain shalt thou
make thyself fair;thy lovers will despise thee,they will seek thy
life.[/quote]
do you clothe yourself cuz if you do, you might land in hell. afterall, the Bible says that with the judgement you mete out shall ye be judged
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ PrettyGaby

Personally I would understand that if I was a christain lady and I came across these. . .why would I just give up my jewellry just like that?

That's why you need to have a strong, plain and clear focus of what you are doing and where you are going.

You won't take off the jewellry until you have a STRONG reason to. And that STRONG reason would be the propelling force motivating you not to touch jewellry.

What I mean is. . .1st if you are an heaven-minded christain then let this BOTHER you. If you haven't found that STRONG REASON to take off the jewellry then let the thoughts bother you that what these jewellry could take you to hell.

Ask questions in your heart then go to God in prayer ( I suppose you already have a personal relationship with him) ask him what he feels about the jewellry you are wearing. If you are serious minded, the Jesus I know always shedding tears for people heading to HELL will readily answer you and show you the signs you need.

Simple. . .
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby:
do you clothe yourself cuz if you do, you might land in hell. afterall, the Bible says that with the judgement you mete out shall ye be judged

No ma'am. . .ordinary clothings will not take you to hell.

We will wear garments in Heaven too. . .

That verse you pointed out is on point. Why should you clothe yourself with crimson or gold?

That's not what God intends. Its the spiritual rulers of the earth that carefully fashioned all these things so that every human will make God angry by their appearance.

God finds pleasure in the natural beauty and innocent appearance of man. That was why he looked at man and his creatures in genesis after creation and SAW that they were good (like the bibe put it)

You go against God's will when you defile yourself and contaminate this natural beauty with gold, silver (ordinary building materials), tatoos, vain plastic surgeries, strange hairstyles and all.

It makes God's ANGER boil like the seas of an eternal ocean.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
ezekiel 16vs 7-13--'... I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands and a chain on thy neck... and earrings in thine ears and a beautiful crown on thine head...and thou didst prosper into a beautiful kingdom'
this is God describing his blessings to Isreal. if jewelries were bad, why would he compare his blessings to them? I'ld like to understand that
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=breezy047]

Very wrong ma'am.

You have to read the whole of chapters 32 and 33 to understand these
things you will eventually understand.

I'll take it bit by bit here and now. . .

Exo 32 vs 1-9 > Moses was on the mountain with God while the
israelites took off their jewellry and gave it to Aaron who made a
golden calf. And they wworshippedd it.

32 vs 9-24 > God himself revealed to Moses what horrible thing the
israelites were doing and Moses pleaded with God on their for
forgiveness. He then went down the mountain to see for himself.

32 vs 25-31 > Moses was angry and carried out death judgement on the
rebellious ones. He destroyed the calf, rebuked Aaron and went back to
plead with God on their behalf.

33 vs 1-3 > God was angry with the people. He instructed them to
leave the place and move on. . .but His presence (the famous Shekinah
Glory Cloud that has been with them) would not go with them because he
is displeased with them.

33 vs 4 Read carefully> the people were distressed that God was angry
and began to mourn. They knew God didn't like their jewellries so they
took them off and mourned to please God so he may forgive them and go
with them to where he has asked them to go.

33 vs 5 > Now, to confirm what they earlier suspected God told them
himself in that famous verse " You are a stiff-necked people. If I were
to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. NOW TAKE OFF YOUR
ORNAMENTS and I will decide what to do with you.

Clear now?

God was asking them to take off their jewellry AFTER the incidence of
the golden calf.[/quote]
you have to go back to their liberation to understand my point. God told them to take jewelries from the egyptians. true or false? they had it on their bodies b4 aaron told them to take it off, true or false? now, in the scriptures, when ppl annoy God and they want to show their repentance, they remove their clothes and put on sac clothes, does that mean that God hates clothes? Finally, after the mount sinal incident, isrealites still had enough jewelries to donate for the temple. true or false?
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
breezy047: @
PrettyGaby

Personally I would understand that if I was a christain lady and I came
across these. . .why would I just give up my jewellry just like that?

That's why you need to have a strong, plain and clear focus of what you
are doing and where you are going.

You won't take off the jewellry until you have a STRONG reason to. And
that STRONG reason would be the propelling force motivating you not to
touch jewellry.

What I mean is. . .1st if you are an heaven-minded christain then let
this BOTHER you. If you haven't found that STRONG REASON to take off the
jewellry then let the thoughts bother you that what these jewellry
could take you to hell.

Ask questions in your heart then go to God in prayer ( I suppose you
already have a personal relationship with him) ask him what he feels
about the jewellry you are wearing. If you are serious minded, the Jesus
I know always shedding tears for people heading to HELL will readily
answer you and show you the signs you need.

Simple. . .

I'm actually a tomboy and mosttimes I dont have jewelries on me. I'm not talking for me
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=breezy047]

No ma'am. . .ordinary clothings will not take you to hell.

We will wear garments in Heaven too. . .

That verse you pointed out is on point. Why should you clothe yourself
with crimson or gold?

That's not what God intends. Its the spiritual rulers of the earth that
carefully fashioned all these things so that every human will make God
angry by their appearance.

God finds pleasure in the natural beauty and innocent appearance of man.
That was why he looked at man and his creatures in genesis after
creation and SAW that they were good (like the bibe put it)

You go against God's will when you defile yourself and contaminate this
natural beauty with gold, silver (ordinary building materials), tatoos,
vain plastic surgeries, strange hairstyles and all.

It makes God's ANGER boil like the seas of an eternal ocean.[/quote]
so you arent going to wear a crown in heaven? sweetheart, I'm hoping for more than one as promised in revelations
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby: ezekiel 16vs 7-13--'... I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands and a chain on thy neck... and earrings in thine ears and a beautiful crown on thine head...and thou didst prosper into a beautiful kingdom'
this is God describing his blessings to Isreal. if jewelries were bad, why would he compare his blessings to them? I'ld like to understand that

Yes ma'am.

The answer is found in 2chro 3 vs 4-7

God himself adorned Jerusalem with jewellries. He asked them to build the temple with gold and precious stone. He wanted a beautiful and holy Jerusalem. . .

Yes to confirm your thoughts about God using such a metaphor of Jerusalem as a woman he himself adorned with ornaments of earings and gold. . .

Listen carefully. . .

When you read that same ezekiel chapter further and see what all they did with these adornmen God put on them, how they prostituted themselves and converted the ornament to idols, you would discover why God is now saying TAKE OFF THOSE ORNAMENTS.

After all that metaphorical description of rich and flashy dressing, why do you think many years later God was asking the MODERN woman in 1 tim 2 vs 9 not to dress herself with braided hair, gold, pearl or expensive clothing?

Simple, these things displease God.

He was they One that asked the israelites for blood and animal sacrifices. And He was still the same One that said "I'm tired of your animal sacrifices. I don't want them anymore"
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby:
I'm actually a tomboy and mosttimes I dont have jewelries on me. I'm not talking for me

What is your favorite sporting activity?
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
breezy047:

Yes ma'am.

The answer is found in 2chro 3 vs 4-7

God himself adorned Jerusalem with jewellries. He asked them to build
the temple with gold and precious stone. He wanted a beautiful and holy
Jerusalem. . .

Yes to confirm your thoughts about God using such a metaphor of
Jerusalem as a woman he himself adorned with ornaments of earings and
gold. . .

Listen carefully. . .

When you read that same ezekiel chapter further and see what all they
did with these adornmen God put on them, how they prostituted themselves
and converted the ornament to idols, you would discover why God is now
saying TAKE OFF THOSE ORNAMENTS.

After all that metaphorical description of rich and flashy dressing, why
do you think many years later God was asking the MODERN woman in 1 tim 2
vs 9 not to dress herself with braided hair, gold, pearl or expensive
clothing?

Simple, these things displease God.

He was they One that asked the israelites for blood and animal
sacrifices. And He was still the same One that said "I'm tired of your
animal sacrifices. I don't want them anymore"

in orderwords, hairbraiding is wrong?
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
and Jerusalem didn't just LovePeddler with the jewelries, but also the clothes God gave them. is the problem with the clothes and jewelries or with Jerusalem, huh? Going by your logic, they should also takeoff the clothes. now in the new testament when Christ told the parable of the prodigal son, the prodigal son was adorned. Now using AMP, the verse you quoted says'...whose adorning let it not be ONLY the outward adorning with plaited hair...'
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby:
in orderwords, hairbraiding is wrong?

I purposely mentioned 'hair braiding'

I wouldn't know what kind of hair braiding Timothy was speaking on at that time. It may be different from what applies now. . .
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
breezy047:

What is your favorite sporting activity?
football. I also like the sprints. Ilm also trying to learn Basketball right now
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby:
football. I also like the sprints. Ilm also trying to learn Basketball right now

You only enjoy to watch football or you actually play?
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by PrettyGaby(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
breezy047:

You only enjoy to watch football or you actually play?

watch mostly and last time I played serious football was in secondary school. Now I just fool around with my brother
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby:
watch mostly and last time I played serious football was in secondary school. Now I just fool around with my brother

You sure love to exert the muscles and sweat it out.

Its good. Keep it up. You'd be 'more fit' than the average and would have forgotten you were child-laboring. . .many seconds before the doctor comes in.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
ayobase:

they are not my gods since i am not crazy about them......ur post is ambiguous though!

Try not to use any of them again then!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.