Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja (13617 Views)

Americans, Yoruba In Dallas Rally For Dr Ariyo / Sportsmen & Women Solidarity Rally For President Jonathan (pics) / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
As much as I hate d fact that tax payers money was bein wasted! Ur post depicts that u r a true muslim who see women as a piece of decoration and only to be seen not heard!
Sorry u r in d wrong country,try Saudi!

Abujabir24: Jonathan is a disgrace to the Nigerian presidency. I watched the bullshit yesterday and see how they wasted money telling us the importance of women. You don't need to tell us, we know women are important But giving them the kind of power u re talking about is not the right way. Because no matter how rich a woman is, she will still get married and be under a man.
Re: Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja by Longeria(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
jamaica bakare:

And if Jonathan Goodluck pushes his luck too far he might not live to see 2015.....mark my words...... lipsrsealed

And if Jonathan Goodluck pushes his luck too far he might not live to see 2015.....mark my words......
See what too much ganja has done to your brain.
Re: Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja by authenticblack: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Archmed: Involving sensitive national institutions such as the Armed Forces in partisan politics only shows that the morality of the Presidency has not only been sacrificed on the alter of greed but also exposes the extent to which it can go in its quest 4 power.
Soon,they will know dat power is like sand in hand.The more u grab it,the more it slips out of your hand.
Do not be quick to talk,I need pictures because the Nigerian Military will not in any way parade the street of Abuja. Use your head
Re: Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja by killuminati(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jonathan my nyansh
Re: Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja by DerideGull(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I will never comment

i
Re: Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja by DerideGull(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead / Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.