Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? (1188 Views)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by WackyJ1(m): 5:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Whenever topics about exes come up here in the roman section, most people only have negative things to say their ex. But humans are not perfect and everyone is an ex, so many people have been the ex that their ex would say negative things about.

so You're the guy or the girl that your ex loved so much and tried his best to do what was right for you and the relationship but for whatever reason,
1. You cheated
2. you left for someone else
3 You never took the person serious and you were just using him or her to pass time
4. You were naive
5. you mistreated the person
and BOTTOMLINE: you hurt the person very much and you know you were wrong and unfair especially when the person cared about you very much.
Now you are the ex the person remembers whenever there's talk of those who hurt you, betrayal, wrong person to date and all that.

How does it feel when you remember that person and how you wronged the person? and what do you tell yourself? Do you justify your actions? Always be sorry or just don't care?
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by WackyJ1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Enegod(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by WackyJ1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod:
Well?
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Sanboy25: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Very interesting topic, its been a while since we didn't see one like that in this section.
I, personally, can't answer to your question BUT I suppose that as every one is different:
Very few might be feeling a bit guilty when facing this person and MOST OF THEM don't give a ish if they broke the heart of this person or made them suffer, they just continue living as if it were normal to be cruel to others.... undecided
That's why it's important, as a victim, to go on with your life and be happy. smiley
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by WackyJ1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sanboy25: Very interesting topic, its been a while since we didn't see one like that in this section.

Thanks.. though it seems people are avoiding it

Sanboy25:
I, personally, can't answer to your question BUT I suppose that as every one is different:
Very few might be feeling a bit guilty when facing this person and MOST OF THEM don't give a ish if they broke the heart of this person or made them suffer, they just continue living as if it were normal to be cruel to others.... undecided
That's why it's important, as a victim, to go on with your life and be happy. smiley
You've never broken someone's heart before?
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Enegod(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
WackyJ1:
Well?
huh
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Definitely there must be regrets(some will feel it only when they see the person with another),or when their current man isn't half as food as the former.Anyways it boils down to how far people handle their regrets,sometimes I just look at the other side and then kill the memories,but there is always someone that will make you think for really a long long long time grin grin grin
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Sanboy25: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
WackyJ1:
No never, I'm a good girl embarassed grin
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by 190theclown: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2013
indifferent undecided
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
If I know I hurt her and left her afterall. I won't ever go back, but will learn a couple of lessons though(from the broken relationship).
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't have an ex Kayode embarassed
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
nadia_SA: I don't have an ex Kayode embarassed
Hmmmm good for you
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by WackyJ1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:
If I know I hurt her and left her afterall. I won't ever go back, but will learn a couple of lessons though(from the broken relationship).
and when you think what she might be thinking of you now?
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
You know what people don't knw? No matter who led the breakup, the two are hurt.
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by 190theclown: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
wouldnt care less

it dint work end of undecided

why the many vexing
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
WackyJ1:
and when you think what she might be thinking of you now?
She said I'm less a man. But, I know she was just hurt and disappointed.
She is doing well now though. I'm glad.
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
chidyhels: You know what people don't knw? No matter who led the breakup, the two are hurt.
Really? Lwkmd
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
190-the-clown:
wouldnt care less

it dint work end of undecided

why the many vexing
I no sabi o. Let past remain in the past.
RIP to the dead/past.
Habatically!
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by WackyJ1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
chidyhels:
You know what people don't knw? No matter who led the breakup, the two are hurt.
Na so... Big lie
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Sometimes I regret it.. If I didn't care about the relationship then, why would I care now? angry
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by djeezy(m): 4:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Whatever happens, don't get trapped in the past. The most important thing is that you've moved on, aint no feeling like a bad ex, they only see us that way but the truth is that we don't see ourselves as bad ex. We humans tend to justify our actions come what may. Nice topic anyway.

1 Like

Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2013
WackyJ1:
Na so... Big lie

Shebi na she be d bad ex, wait make I go ask her.
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Why dem no go avoid am?
WackyJ1:
Thanks.. though it seems people are avoiding it

Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by WackyJ1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
chidyhels:

Shebi na she be d bad ex, wait make I go ask her.
Yes go find am come i wan question am

djeezy: Whatever happens, don't get trapped in the past. The most important thing is that you've moved on, aint no feeling like a bad ex, they only see us that way but the truth is that we don't see ourselves as bad ex. We humans tend to justify our actions come what may. Nice topic anyway.
So the justification prevent you from feeling bad in anyway?
Re: HOW Does/did It Feel Being The BAD EX? by djeezy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yes, sometimes we have to take tough decisions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Laid By Brobible(men Only) / Confused Lady / A Serious Issue About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.