Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster (3645 Views)

Where to Buy Liberty reserve paypal In Nigeria? / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Funding Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
u won know? Its 2sexy

That sounds great.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
D4V1D~D4:

What's ur email? or pm me

Sorry for late response.Use info @ legalwealthcreation(dot)com
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2013
God's Mercy:
This sounds interesting. If only I've this opportunity in the past. Anyway, I'll start from here but pls, how do one get his cash here in his Nigeria Bank Account without perfect money or any other means of online transaction? Thanks and God bless.

Good!Kindly read the first page.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by guyANDROID1: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Long time oooo mr prestig....are you ow whatsapp or bbm lemme know please
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
guy ANDROID: Long time oooo mr prestig....are you ow whatsapp or bbm lemme know please

yeah & I hope you are cool.I'm on whatsapp and my number is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Tekkyboy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
gld
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by guyANDROID1: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

yeah & I hope you are cool.I'm on whatsapp and my number is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

Ok I got u man
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2013
guy ANDROID:

Ok I got u man

Great!Chat with me
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Still waiting for your reply
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikelreal: Still waiting for your reply

Naira equivalent sent for your fund received...

Confirmed?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Naira equivalent sent for your fund received...

Confirmed?
got a message but not from my bank, will update as soon as I recieve the alert, doe my bank always take time. Thank u very much.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
d stupid bank still didnt send any alert, I had to go to the atm myself n check... Thank you very much..CONFIRMED
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2013
mikelreal: d stupid bank still didnt send any alert, I had to go to the atm myself n check... Thank you very much..CONFIRMED

You are highly welcomed!Can you now see that what I told you initially happened was true.

Have a backup bank aside that one.

Best of luck & looking forward to doing more successful ones with you.Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Legalwealth, this is to inform you that I am using your paypal to receive cash today. Please be at alert.

Thank you.
P.S: I still have the paypal email.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
2s£xy:
Legalwealth, this is to inform you that I am using your paypal to receive cash today. Please be at alert.

Thank you.
2sexy no be so, come give us our share
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
2s£xy:

Thank you.

Getting to see this late but I'm still readily available.
Update me with the amount.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Please Preseg, do you know how to fund UBA Africard without paying in the bank.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Please Preseg, do you know how to fund UBA Africard without paying in the bank.
Yes I know how to do that.

Do you have the UBA Africard?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2013
You have message from me on facebook.

Thanks cheesy
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
You have message from me on facebook.

Thanks cheesy

Yeah!I got it...
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Presegs, please check again for the second part as it's been sent. Kindly help me activate it. Thanks...
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2013
2s£xy:
Presegs, please check again for the second part as it's been sent. Kindly help me activate it. Thanks...

Ok!I will check & get back though you can pm me on fb as well with more details.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2013
Pregs, please attend to my case. Thank you.

cool
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
2s£xy:
Presegs, please attend to my case. Thank you.

cool

Already doing that as it has been acknowledged received.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thank you
presegsADESIDA:

Already doing that as it has been acknowledged received.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by fejiron: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Its no longer news, people and i mean lot of people are making money from facebook daily on Autopilot meaning without lifting a finger...setup and go to sleep.....You too Can now Make Real, Genuine and Stress-free Money on the Internet Right Here in Nigeria Without Scam!

Please check www.facebookcashbank..com for more info to be part of the seminar and bonuses involved....

Date: 21st Of Sept 2013

Fee: #7500 (Payments before 17th Sept 2013 get #2500 off meaning they would pay #5000 to attend)

Venue: Portharcourt

Time: 12pm-2pm (No African Time)

Note: No payments at the venue please.
If you come with your laptop you have the opportunity to earn that same day as i would patiently set you up free of charge...
Invite 3people and attend yours Absolutely Free meaning we would refund your money cash that day of the Training..but you must indicate the person you referred. After the person you refered Paid for the seminar send a text including the persons name, and Phone no to 08064755779
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by oladayo042: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2013
@Presegs

I am still awaiting your reply.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
oladayo042: @Presegs

I am still awaiting your reply.

Hmmm!What fiverr customer care are asking for.I'm kind of confused with that though I've been on travel tour all this while.Add me up on googletalk/google hangout with presegsadesida as we need to chat so that I can ask one or two question(s) for clarification.
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by oladayo042: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Hmmm!What fiverr customer care are asking for.I'm kind of confused with that though I've been on travel tour all this while.Add me up on googletalk/google hangout with presegsadesida as we need to chat so that I can ask one or two question(s) for clarification.
Are you on Yahoo Messenger? I'm having a difficulty downloading the Google Talk app.

Also, I mailed you about BrandBucket and not Fiverr. Thanks
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Presegs? I have been sending u messages tru ur whatsapp,and all you kept saying is hello helloo?? Kindly let us know if you dont want us to deal with you anymore. Thank you.
PS: it seems my payoneer card was "lost~in transit" cos its been weeks now since it was expected to arrive, shud I re~apply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Earn $100 In 24 Hours On The Internet(practical Step) No Bullshit / / Baby Car Seat - N8,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.