Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster (3646 Views)

Where to Buy Liberty reserve paypal In Nigeria? / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Funding Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2013
gcfr.com:

Presegs? This is @mikelreal(deactivated the account)
I have been sending u messages tru ur whatsapp,and all you kept saying is hello helloo?? Kindly let us know if you dont want us to deal with you anymore. Thank you.
PS: it seems my payoneer card was "lost~in transit" cos its been weeks now since it was expected to arrive, shud I re~apply?

Please!What have you been sending to me please?
Kindly drop here please and which of my whatsapp are getting across to?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Please!What have you been sending to me please?
Kindly drop here please and which of my whatsapp are getting across to?
your etisalat ending wth 886...last seen yestrday... I sent you a bunch of mssags n u replied with "hello"
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by osca234: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ op have u stoped th funding and withdrawal biz? No update her 4 close to a month now
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
xup presegs smiley
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
gcfr.com:
your etisalat ending wth 886...last seen yestrday... I sent you a bunch of mssags n u replied with "hello"

You must have been getting my number wrong as it ends with 866 and not 886.

It is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
osca234: @ op have u stoped th funding and withdrawal biz? No update her 4 close to a month now

I'm still so much doing it as I've been withdrawing from sites like mylikes.com,fiverr.com and many more while paying them in Naira.

I do still do pay4me service with PayPal.Just reach me on my number.Thanks
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
shawnmayour: xup presegs smiley

Hi and how are you doing?
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by sucobaba(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello there,you were highly recommended and i want to try it out myself...i need to pay a service with paypal,can you help with that while i pay into your local account?my mail is sucoloko1 at g m a i l dot com.thanks and expecting your mail...its urgent if i may add
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
sucobaba: Hello there,you were highly recommended and i want to try it out myself...i need to pay a service with paypal,can you help with that while i pay into your local account?my mail is sucoloko1 at g m a i l dot com.thanks and expecting your mail...its urgent if i may add

Apology for getting across to you late as I'm just seeing this thread now but you can still get across to me as I can get that done for you smoothly.

Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution(dot)com for details of what you want to pay for including the url and I will reply you with cost implication while you pay naira into of the bank accounts that will be sent as well to you
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by sucobaba(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Apology for getting across to you late as I'm just seeing this thread now but you can still get across to me as I can get that done for you smoothly.

Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution(dot)com for details of what you want to pay for including the url and I will reply you with cost implication while you pay naira into of the bank accounts that will be sent as well to you
Haa just when i almost gave up on you,you surfaced.expect my mail now.thanks
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
sucobaba:
Haa just when i almost gave up on you,you surfaced.expect my mail now.thanks

Great!I've seen your e-mail and I've as well replied you.Thanks
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by sucobaba(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
It is am open secret that there are fraudsters online,it is also known that some Nigerians too are fraudulent but let me tell you what you don't know...this dude is not only trustworthy and reliable,his services are affordable and on point.For me he's highly RECOMMENDED.Just used his paypal to pay for an online services....i even got a discount...thank you Mr Preseg.Toast to more fruitful transactions
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by VKENNYJ(m): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2013
click on www.jobofwork.com/?invite=3397 ,register and get
paid with 10 dollars for evry unique visitor that visits
your page..fantastic
Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by guyANDROID1: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
sucobaba: It is am open secret that there are fraudsters online,it is also known that some Nigerians too are fraudulent but let me tell you what you don't know...this dude is not only trustworthy and reliable,his services are affordable and on point.For me he's highly RECOMMENDED.Just used his paypal to pay for an online services....i even got a discount...thank you Mr Preseg.Toast to more fruitful transactions

When I recommend him to you on football thread you think I dey lie.

Ok thanks anyway for counting on me if not you'll not try him out cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Paid Wt PayPal in NAIRA Via Any Site e.g FIVERR,individual etc faster by sucobaba(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2013
guy ANDROID:

When I recommend him to you on football thread you think I dey lie.

Ok thanks anyway for counting on me if not you'll not try him out cheesy
Lie ke?not at all...infact i didn't think twice cos i know you(at least on this forum lol).Boss you too much....my Big Boss Preseg...i hail o.Android abeg manage this likes

( Quote) ( Report) ( 1000000 Likes)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Baby Car Seat - N8,000 / Avrilwise Data - BUY 9mobile 1gb@300(whatsapp) And MTN 1gb@255(website)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.