Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare (1181 Views)

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by gistyinka(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Founder And General Overseer of Latter Rain Ministries Pastor Tunde Bakare, As described newly approved political party by INEC, All Progressives Congress (APC) members As bunch of looters.

Pastor Tunde Bakare, is ruling mate to General Muhammadu Buhari, in 2011 presidential election under the Flag bearer of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC)

Tunde Bakare, was saying in one of his recent interview that Newly approved party by INEC, APC, members are richer than the state after looting them dry.

Here the transcripts Of the Interview :

Correspondent: So, you are not sure if you will participate in the 2015 elections?
Tunde Bakare: With who? The collection of rogues, right, left and central?

Correspondent: Even with the progressives?

Who are the progressives in Nigeria; mention their names? Are you persuaded that they are progressives,progressive where, taking you where?

Correspondent: The progressives who formed the All Progressive Congress (APC).

If the devil becomes a pastor, Nigerians will attend his church, because they don’t know the true church and they cannot distinguish it from the synagogue of satan.

Some of these governors are far richer than their states, because they are looting their states dry. – Tunde Bakare concluded.

In my own point of View for Pastor Tunde Bakare, Could have be a great Politician if have being given chance. He’s unafraid and unbridled.

http://www.gistyinka.com/apc-is-bunch-of-looters-pastor-tunde-bakare/
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
who is tunde bakery??
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Zet72(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin I would've said something, but the source of the news is somehow.............. lipsrsealed.waiting for a credible source
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by soloafe: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
ur source pls.
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Amanwulu1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
pastor, u'll lose ur yoruba admirers o! To dem those men are d best thing dat has happened to yoruba race, anytin they do is a great achievement. They prefer d devil to gej cos of hatred. I knw u don't trust gej either but jst xpect their curses n name callin one of which is a secret suporter of their president they call chief retardeen n they are all lesser retardeens.cheesy
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by texaco1: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Amanwulu1: pastor, u'll lose ur yoruba admirers o! To dem those men are d best thing dat has happened to yoruba race, anytin they do is a great achievement. They prefer d devil to gej cos of hatred. I knw u don't trust gej either but jst xpect their curses n name callin one of which is a secret suporter of their president they call chief retardeen n they are all lesser retardeens.cheesy
Stop saying that all yorubas want APC,APc is just one of the numerous political parties in nigeria and tinubu and his cohort are not the leader of the yoruba tribe .infact many yorubas don't like ACN or APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by duality(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Those whose celebrated Tunde Bakare when his weekly sermons were about GEJ will hate him now; simply because he spoke about their much loved APC
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by agbameta: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
This man still dey vex because den no dash am position inside APC... What a disgruntled spoiler grin
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by deeobserver209(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Well observed Pst Tunde Bakare. This confirms my earliest observation about the noise makers.
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by softwareman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
duality: Those whose celebrated Tunde Bakare when his weekly sermons were about GEJ will hate him now; simply because he spoke about their much loved APC

During the last convention of CPC where the decision for the merger was approved, guess who the moved the motion?
Please do not take my words for it.

Pastor Tunde Bakare, the CPC presidential running mate in 2011 election, said that merger of political parties was not a gang-up, but a constitutional democratic process.

He said that the outcome of series of talks between ACN, CPC, ANPP and APGA resulted in the merger to form APC, that would soon metamorphose into a political party

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/cpc-dissolves-into-apc/
This was reported by all the major nigerian newspaper.
Also see picture of Pastor Tunde bakare on the convention venue in the link below

http://ynaija.com/politico/cpcs-last-convention-as-cpc-photos/

Please feel free to draw your own conclusions.
Re: APC Is Bunch Of Looters — Pastor Tunde Bakare by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2013

(1)

ASUU Strike Takes New Dimension •as Union Says, ‘no More Negotiation / I Am A Money Magician — Ubah / Traffic Violation: Fashola Declares War Against Military, Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.