Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

In A "Good Girl" Gone Bad Situation, Is The Guy To Blame ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A "Good Girl" Gone Bad Situation, Is The Guy To Blame ? (536 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In A "Good Girl" Gone Bad Situation, Is The Guy To Blame ? by Siga: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
Friends,

This situation happened to me and alot of my friends... though we are all married now, but stories keep coming up about situations where a supposed good girl go rogue after first breakup... who is to blame? It was a heated argument as most the ladies in the conversation blame the guy....

Who do you think is to blame fellas undecided
Re: In A "Good Girl" Gone Bad Situation, Is The Guy To Blame ? by xynerise: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
This may sound funny but heartbreak is inevitable in today's world. If you choose to live a rough life because you were heartbroken, then you will never be a successful person.

Every successful man was once a failure.

Many heartbroken person(s) make a better marriage. Heartbreak gives you wisdom in your next relationship.
Re: In A "Good Girl" Gone Bad Situation, Is The Guy To Blame ? by Enegod(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How Would One Knows A Bad Husband And Wife At Courtship Stage? / The Power Of Change / Girlfriend Swallowed Cellphone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Text Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.