Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Is He Too Old For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Too Old For Me? (2251 Views)

Is The Guy Too Old For Me / Am I Too Old For Him? / Am I Too Old For This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Too Old For Me? by popkid(f): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
He is 39yrs old and I am 27yrs. He propose to marry me. But I am afraid cos of the age differences. Pls help me friends, should I go ahead?
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by 25omega(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
what are you actually afraid of because you didn't specify. Say what it is you are worried about.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Enegod(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
no, you are too young to marry..wait till you are 35

3 Likes

Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by sweettease(f): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enegod: no, you are too young to marry..wait till you are 35
But you dey fine trouble sha grin
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by clemz85(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enegod: no, you are too young to marry..wait till you are 35

good!
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by thorpido(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
He's not too old but i hope your motivation is not financial reasons.
If you are willing to discuss more you can pm me.

I no wan hear tomorrow say he no dey sleep for house,he never touch me for months,he no dey listen to me etc.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Exponental(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
12yrs diff.
Senator wey marry pikin wey fit be him grandchild nko? Marry him if u love him. If u marry him, u wont be d first n wont even be d last.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
At your age, there is nothing wrong with the age difference. If he were 30 and you were 18, thats when i would raise an eyebrow, but age is just a number...does he feel too old, or can you relate to him as your peer? does he love you, respect you and vice versa? Those are all more important factors in deciding. Age is just a number.

4 Likes

Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by daisyella: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Do you love dat guy and do you c urself spending d rest of ur life with him? Dats wot u should b asking urself and not worrying abt d age difference
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Orikinla(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
You are too old for him at 27.

In ten years time, you will be 37 and he will be 49.
Plus another ten years and you will be 47 and he will be 59.
He will be looking better than you, because women age faster than men. And he may end up cheating on you with younger women.

See me here in my early 40s on http://www.nathanielturner.com/zimbabwehouseofstone.htm, but I can pass for late 20s.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by daisyella: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Orikinla: You are too old for him at 27.

He will be looking better than you, because women age faster than men. And he may end up cheating on you with younger women.

See me here in my early 40s on http://www.nathanielturner.com/zimbabwehouseofstone.htm, but I can pass for late 20s.
Fans of senator Yerima cheesy
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Ab025(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Age is just a number, but.....

If u ask me personally, I will tell u that I dnt like the age difference, I believ in couples of dsame age-group marrying. But who knows sha, luv is all that matters still. Depends on u.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Godson201333(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Love is Blind grin grin grin grin You are 27 yrs old and ya still wasting time....I pity ya
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 17, 2013
If you are questioning it then yes.. Now, move along and leave that sexy man to the older girls wink

1 Like

Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by sweettease(f): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper: If you are questioning it then yes.. Now, move along and leave that sexy man to the older girls wink
Lmao in other words, someone is just waiting to take him. Op shine your eyes!
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Enegod(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

But you dey fine trouble sha grin
grin
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper: If you are questioning it then yes.. Now, move along and leave that sexy man to the older girls wink

Two thumbs up.

Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
I was hoping you would be 15 and he's 25 or something, but that's not the case here.

NO, he's not too old for you. You're both adults.
If you love him and feel he's the right man for you, the age difference shouldn't bother you.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by scribble: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
U obviously don't love him, don't marry! If u loved him, age wouldn't be a deal breaker
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
I think its fine.

You're both adults. As long there is love, then go for it smiley smiley
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Biim: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
He isn't.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Orikinla:
See me here in my early 40s on http://www.nathanielturner.com/zimbabwehouseofstone.htm, but I can pass for late 20s .

undecided undecided
If you can pass for late 40s then i can pass for new born baby!
check my profile pic grin
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by Serendipity: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2013
Orikinla: You are too old for him at 27.

You were so enamoured with pasting your moronic link that you ended up inditing gibberish. It seems you have snag with comprehension.
How could he be cheating on her then when he will be older?
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by simpleseyi: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2013
At the age of 27 you can sleep with a 39 years old but you cannot marry a 39 years old. My sister if you turn down his proposal, he will be happy to get a younger girl grin.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me? by kezzibee(f): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Seriously Nairalanders, is it so hard to give an answer without insulting Gosh!

Anyway, the age gap aint much, and u can definitely get married, but be sure u love him sincerely nd be sure he does too

(1) (Reply)

Black Candle In A Holy Marriage...true Story....must Read / The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor / Warning To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.