Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Warning To Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Guys (2240 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
I met this handsome guy at camp two years ago and we both exchanged numbers.Since then we've been chatting but I didn't care to see him because of his intentions.Imagine ooo,,sometimes last week ,he called me to meet him at an hotel for a memorable moment before he travels out , I felt embarrassed and I was like what do u take me for,,please guys once uu approach a lady ,,at least respect her and stop seeing as a sex object and get rid of that devilish thinking...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Guys by iamsodium(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Warning To Guys by Gurgle(f): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2015
As long as you refused him, just forget it. Some guys are like that

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys by Youngpo413: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2015
smh,you don't even know if he wanted to propose.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Guys by Tolzeal(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Youngpo413:

Lol
Re: Warning To Guys by chigoizie7(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I met this handsome guy at camp two years ago and we both exchanged numbers.Since then we've been chatting but I didn't care to see him because of his intentions.Imagine ooo,,sometimes last week ,he called me to meet him at an hotel for a memorable moment before he travels out , I felt embarrassed and I was like what do u take me for,,please guys once uu approach a lady ,,at least respect her and stop seeing as a sex object and get rid of that devilish thinking...

So, sex is now devilish abi? Kwantinue
Re: Warning To Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

So, sex is now devilish abi? Kwantinue
yes it is..
Re: Warning To Guys by chigoizie7(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yes it is..

Issorai, kwantinue
Re: Warning To Guys by Johnnoah1st: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
story 4 the godness
Re: Warning To Guys by Seunfaj(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Where is d warning
Re: Warning To Guys by rawpadgin(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
So he asked u to meet him in the hotel he lodged so he can say good bye to u & u thought he wanted to fvck u

#dirtymind

so who's the perv. here
Re: Warning To Guys by Enockia(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Youngpo413:

no be only.....if i hear
Re: Warning To Guys by pTomz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:
As long as you refused him, just forget it. Some guys are like that
Likewise
Re: Warning To Guys by Aristotle96(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
See am na because em say make u come see am for hotel u Don conclude say na SEX. As if em intentionally tell u... If to say em say na 4 eatery u for fly come with 6 of ur friends.. Some 9ja girls ehn sad angry

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys by Aristotle96(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
See am na because em say make u come see am for hotel u Don conclude say na SEX. As if em intentionally tell u... If to say em say na 4 eatery u for fly come with 6 of ur friends.. Some 9ja girls ehn
Re: Warning To Guys by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aristotle96:
See am na because em say make u come see am for hotel u Don conclude say na SEX. As if em intentionally tell u... If to say em say na 4 eatery u for fly come with 6 of ur friends.. Some 9ja girls ehn sad angry
lol na their way
Re: Warning To Guys by collanel(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
at y`all saying she should have gone and it does not mean the guy wanted to sleep with her, you did still be the ones blaming her if she had gone and be raped. let`s call a spade a spade. there are like literally hundred other places they could have hanged out. please, we should always try to do the right thing irrespective of other people opinions.
Re: Warning To Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Seunfaj:
Where is d warning
Im telling you guys to stop believing that you must sleep with a lady because youve approached her reminds me of a guy telling me that he regrets not sleeping with me yl we were dating,,, seriously guys stop...
Re: Warning To Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
collanel:
at y`all saying she should have gone and it does not mean the guy wanted to sleep with her, you did still be the ones blaming her if she had gone and be raped. let`s call a spade a spade. there are like literally hundred other places they could have hanged out. please, we should always try to do the right thing irrespective of other people opinions.
thanks for your comment,I was like its better we meet at an eatery but he refused..

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
He said that to you based on the way u guys chat.
Re: Warning To Guys by demarc001: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
collanel:
I agree with you but ....
He said hotel and not hotel room, there are lots of places to hang out in a hotel. Maybe he has always had her in mind & he wanted to get closer to her to strengthen the friendship before he travels. She aught to try get more details from him before concluding or better still go but be very careful (avoid too much enclose/private area when with him).
Re: Warning To Guys by ideyhere(f): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
As I see this thread title, I been rush am because I wan come read as one karashika take bite off one dude kponmo for one night stand and OP wan warn guys make dem no dey do that kind things again grin grin grin

So OP, what exactly are you warning them of here

You have been chatting with him for 2 years. If you were not hoping secretly for something to happen between you two, I don't see why its giving you headache. C'mon, guys see you on the road and tell you to hop so you two can go and get frisky with each other...Abi you never enter Abj? So my dear if you want him, go for him. If not, then forget him. Just don't open this kinda thread again make I no come vex for you
Re: Warning To Guys by tpiah11: 1:54am On Oct 30, 2015
some nairaland ladies, must you open thread every time you receive some attention from a male?
Re: Warning To Guys by Affegott(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Llnp
Re: Warning To Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Affegott:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Llnp
Thanks dear grin
Re: Warning To Guys by kaziblake(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's not 2day most of them are like that.
Re: Warning To Guys by ggrin(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Story so fake like APC campaign promiseundecided
Re: Warning To Guys by vkon2(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
and ladies stop demanding of recharge card simply becos a guy is chati wit u
Re: Warning To Guys by Affegott(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Thanks dear grin

You are welcomed! smiley
Re: Warning To Guys by Adasun(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
op do u flirt with him while charting
Re: Warning To Guys by IMO22(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
U mean only sex brings memorable moments? SMH 4 u. U don't even knw someone's intentions Nd u cynically concluded he has evil motives.Exactly how PDP zombies chastise Buhari 4 his moves, calling some witch hunting, tribalism, et al. Grow up joor!!
Re: Warning To Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
@ggrin and imo22,,like seriously y d comparison with political parties... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Couples And Those About To Marry / My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man / Can Some One Be Ugly And Also Be Charismatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.