Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

13sense's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13sense's Profile / 13sense's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Travel / Re: My Journey To Canada PART 1 by 13sense: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Barbiesmiles:
it took me 2month plus in total

It should have been much more better if you add photos to your departure story.
Romance / Re: Office Romance by 13sense: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Why did you strong your face?

Angry?
Romance / Re: Office Romance by 13sense: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

If you want to kill her, find another female friend in that areana and give attention to

I have thought about this, but I just don't want another drama. I learnt my lesson already.
Romance / Re: Office Romance by 13sense: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abolodje:
I don’t know why or what you expected us to tell you my brother.

Shey you go leave the job so you no go see the banni again?

It is a very high profile job. I can't leave my job. I just want to correct my mistake. I want things to go back the way it should be.

No more unusual attention.
Romance / Office Romance by 13sense: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please, pardon my English.

I am 30 years old. I have a colleague, a female of about my age. I made a mistake to let my guard down. About my colleague, she is the calm, quiet and fragile type. She is a person that is very nice and gentle towards every one. Not the nagging or enmity type. She doesn't know how to raise voice or do the enemy thing.

Along the line, we became closer and I grown to be fond of her and became too comfortable with her. I became more over caring towards her. I even start petting her a lot and also give her lot of help. I sometimes pet her to collect material things from me, making her feel too special. We are not intimate, just good friends at work.

I am the type of guy with a strong ago and don't easily let my guard down to a woman. I don't easily allow women to be closer to me. But sometimes, as a young guy you got to mellow down.

I give her too much attention and shower her with praises and admiration, making her feel too special. This got into her head. She became too over familiar with me which heavily breed contempt. I caution her once about her attitude, she apologized but yet continue to misbehave. She has mess up a lot in the past which I overlooked. She became very protective on herself towards me which I also over looked. One day, she asked me to help and sort out an issue she was facing. After about a week, I gave her a reminder of what she asked from me. She freak out and told me I am disturbing her.

So I decide to push her out of my life. I quickly dish her away so she can see the egoistic side of me. I made her see my value chain and gave her the thought that she needed me, I do not need her.

We greet and speak in a professional working condition but I no longer feed her with any attention. I stop caring about her as I no longer care about her existence. Anytime she asked me for anything or any help, I just say no. She feel pained as she knew I don't want to have anything to do with her anymore. She tried to have my attention and has begged me for a month about it and preached forgiveness, but no.

Right now, she is over reacting in anger and just can't take her eyes and mind from me ignoring her. She just can't take it anymore. She look at me with anger and throwing tantrums at me.

Have you had experience like this?
How did you handle it?
What is the best way to handle this situation?

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Journey To Canada PART 1 by 13sense: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Barbiesmiles:
They requested for my passport
So immediately the next day, I went to DHL office to send my passport to Canada for them to stamp it. And it takes 2weeks for it to be sent back to me and for the time my flight to Canada was booked 💃🏻💃🏻.

I enjoy your success story.

I got a question for you. From the first day of your processing and to when you got you visa approved, how many months did it take?
Romance / Re: Women Misbehavior by 13sense: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
abiolamitodun:
Why is it that when you praise a woman to her face that's when she starts misbehaving

Because they are just stupid in nature. They will acknowledge and crave for your more when you disregard them.
Romance / Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by 13sense: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have already push her out of my life. She is heavily begging and disturbing me, but no way. I don't need any drama queen in my life right now. But anyway, thanks for the tips.

Blaze9:
Women are better behaved when you are a man of varieties. Once in a while change your actions and do something new. Do a new activity or change your dress mode or something. Just be creative. Not because you are trying to please her, but by doing this you keep her mind occupied with expectation because you are now unpredictable. Women love adventures mentally, they fantasize a lot. But when you are a predictable guy, you become boring. Even if you give her money but not creative in the relationship, she will either cheat or make your life miserable with unnecessary complaints.
Only about 5% of women can tolerate a boring man for a long time without giving him problems. And most of them have full time jobs that keep them busy.

Just focus on your mental health(peace of mind) so long as you are treating her well and ignore her unnecessary demands. If she is tired, allow her to leave if she wants to. Because women are always running away from accountability. They always want to blame someone else for every challenge they face. That's why they always say "I'm looking for a responsible man for marriage". Lol😏

That man will take responsibility for her nonsense behaviour too.

Romance / Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by 13sense: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
This topic is not to bash Women. It for those with 13 sense. Since you don't have 13 sense, do not comment.

talented321:
Allow women to breathe abeg.
Romance / Why Do Women Behave This Way? by 13sense: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
When you don't give them attention, they will think you are proud and hate you for it.
When you give them little attention they will demand for more.
When you give them lot of attention, they end up misbehaving.
When you remove your attention from them, they won't let you rest.

Why are they like this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking by 13sense: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rooneyx:
Mumu shut up. Everything god god

Why are you pained?
Religion / Re: The Mission by 13sense: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
As same person, you keep quoting yourself with your alternative. grin

budaatum:
Should you decide to accept it.

The Socratic Dialogues by Plato

As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This thread shall Enlighten.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Where Can I Get This Cream? by 13sense: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Senkasa:

Any pics? Like how much?

Avoid any cream that is made in Nigeria. The last time I bought it was 9,000, but right now I am seeing a different online price on Paula choice N30,000.

I am sure but it may be due to the naira devaluation. I also recommend you check yourself

Religion / Why Do God Resist The Proud? by 13sense: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2023
What makes God to resist proud or prideful men?
Romance / Re: Where Can I Get This Cream? by 13sense: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Senkasa:
Nairalanders where can I get this Retin-A tube cream? I stay in Owerri.

The solution to my acne problem lies in it pls. I have find it everywhere tire

Avoid any cream made in Nigeria. Guy, go and buy Paula choice for acne. You will thank me later
Romance / Re: Mods Blocked Me. by 13sense: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
No wonder we didn't hear from you.
A female mod banned you becos she was pained by you preaching the truth.

jeromestarks:
To those who have missed me, I appreciate you.
Seun and his boys banned me because I preach about virginity and purity.

They want me to advice you to marry a girl who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
They want me to advice you to marry a woman above 23 (a second hand girl whose value has greatly depreciated).

They want me to advice to overlook a girl who has opened her pvssy for many men before you.

They want me to advice you to forgive a woman who cheated on you.

Remember, girls are a copy of their mothers. Do not marry a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man. Just fvck her and let her go when you find a virgin woman.
Romance / Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by 13sense: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:

This is not necessary, I am only trying to help and don't know it's not right and that's why I seek for advice.

That is why I told you to stay away from another man wife. Don't be an instrument or a home breaker.

Back of and face your life.
Romance / Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by 13sense: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:
We started talking again after about 15 years apart when she contacted me for assistance, which I am happy to offer. After that, I noticed she wanted to use me to get to her cheating husband, which I tried to resist at all costs.

I like her and still want to communicate with her as a friend or sister, but I don't want to get involved in her marital issues.

She always talks to me anytime they start having problems, just to prove a point that she can as well move on.

I have offered to speak to her husband, as I believe they are just being immature.

Note: I do not see her as someone who wants to cheat on her husband, but I see that the guy wants to take another wife but doesn't know how to go about it and wants my ex to misbehave so he can capitalize on it.

I want to help her get her man back.

Should I talk to the guy?

You fool, stay away from another man wife. Foolish men like you disgust me.

1 Like

Romance / 10 Thing I Will Never Do by 13sense: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Can you write a list of things you will never do again

Mine is.
1. I will never look down on any man.
2. I will never smoke and I don't smoke either.
3. I will never buy things I don't need.
4. I will never say no to a person who is in need of help.
5. I will never stop learning from my mistake and from others
6. I will never stop liking to encourage writers to write more.
7. I will never talk about my feelings to someone who don’t care about me.
8. I will never regret losing toxic people.
9. I will never be in a relationship with someone I don't want to marry.
10. I will never trust a woman
Romance / Re: The Serpent: Spirit Of Cobra by 13sense: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
I'm following..

1 Like

Romance / Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by 13sense: 1:46am On May 27, 2023
Mumu.
Go and fork her now.
You should thank your lucky star.
She for infect you.

Mumu zueh.

ObiofAsaba1:
Hello Doctors in the house.
Please i want know if it’s possible to date someone who is HIV positive.
when i went for business program i met this beautiful dark skin lady in Sunyani Ghana, I began to have feelings for her so i had to approach to be my friend, after some weeks i invited her to my place in Accra she was such a lovely girl with full of ideas, something strange happened when i brought out HIV TEST kIT to test her before i have sex with her, she insisted not to test after some minutes she began to cry when i asked her what is wrong with her she told me she is HIV Positive and she as been on medication for sometime now, i do love that girl but am really afraid i don’t want to be infected.
Advice needed please
Romance / Re: The River Goddess. by 13sense: 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Romance / Re: How She Lost Her Virginity by 13sense: 7:39am On May 21, 2023
Women loves it dirty too. grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: The River Goddess. by 13sense: 7:38am On May 19, 2023
Lostchild:
My honourable on this forum.

Nnamdiosu
Adamgeneral12.
Zhunnurayn Said.
Ablemax.
Terrezo2002
TheWolfen
ForChrist1
Thanksful
judedwriter22
jumpstreet
Omotakins
AbdulMagaji
2cul2care
gentleman82
Uchenna10
Dayaa
13sense.
akin101
Yaxmax1
caiusky
Nonam
illmatic101
FatherBona
Joshdman
Zain007
Aure.
Iceg
madprophet
Realbuzzing
briamine4ever02
allswellis
Lastpharoah33
IgboNiile
adexy100
SportsHD
Pafage
Gooddeed999
Tony142
donbachi
khorsky
uzicuzy
oranget
Expresswriter
Eamodu
Farmtech
Lunuxdomain
Unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy
Hemeshemeheru
Elijah94
blaky007
olarwhumy
Deegalaxy's
Yujiz
Mekzyjoe

Every of you comrade must guard against and should live a prayer-full life. The devils, they don't know sleep.

No one is safe from them as long as all the devils roam the earth. For they come within us and around us.

When you pray, God will begin to reveal to you the secret plans of your enemies and how to destroy their works against you. Pray for about 1 or 2 hours in the night and you will see revelations and visions of what is happening in the spiritual realm. God Himself will show you the secret when you start praying everyday.

Just make prayer your habit and praying in the midnight your way of life or a habit, and you will see good things will begin to happen in your life and family.

You don't need to go and meet any prophet to see vision for you. Rather you will see vision for yourself and family.

Thank you for the advice
You are one of the best here. Stay bless.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerians, What Is It Like To Live In Canada In Winter? by 13sense: 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
ednut1:
una never ready.🤣

OK.
Travel / Re: Nigerians, What Is It Like To Live In Canada In Winter? by 13sense: 8:50pm On May 08, 2023
ayandee:
I live in Manitoba. The truth is from December to mid-April, the cold is brutal, I mean the type that can make you lose your fingers and toes if you stay too long in it without proper clothing. Invest in good jackets, thermal wears, mittens, warm socks etc.

Ontario, British Columbia and some other provinces aren't as cold.

Thanks.
Travel / Re: Nigerians, What Is It Like To Live In Canada In Winter? by 13sense: 4:48pm On May 06, 2023
ednut1:
6 months in what province

In Ontario
Romance / Nigerians, What Is It Like To Live In Canada In Winter? by 13sense: 3:43pm On May 05, 2023
Please, I need more Africa Canadian experience here.

What Is it like to live or how do you feel in Canada winter?

What is it like?

Please, share your experience.

Thanks
Travel / Re: Nigerians, What Is It Like To Live In Canada In Winter? by 13sense: 12:56pm On May 05, 2023
OK, thanks.
I heard it is 6 months of extreme cold. I am wondering if I can handle it.

ednut1:
grin It feels like this . If you stay in Greater Toronto Area in Ontario winter is usually 3 months, but this year it was about 2. Same with Vancouver in British columbia. Popular Provinces like Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta have like 4 months winter. After one season and with the right dressing your body gets used to it. I sometimes jog in the cold because you lose more calories than in normal weather.
Travel / Nigerians, What Is It Like To Live In Canada In Winter? by 13sense: 12:37pm On May 05, 2023
Nigerians, How do you feel in Canada winter?
What is it like?

Please, write or share your experience.

Thanks
Romance / Re: The Seed Of Betrayal. by 13sense: 10:54pm On May 01, 2023
Very nice story....Keep it up.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: WOMEN; How Do You Feel About This? by 13sense: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Only indiscipline women walks on the street with yoga pant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.