Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Best To Handle This My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Handle This My Ex? (2219 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
We started talking again after about 15 years apart when she contacted me for assistance, which I am happy to offer. After that, I noticed she wanted to use me to get to her cheating husband, which I tried to resist at all costs.

I like her and still want to communicate with her as a friend or sister, but I don't want to get involved in her marital issues.

She always talks to me anytime they start having problems, just to prove a point that she can as well move on.

I have offered to speak to her husband, as I believe they are just being immature.

Note: I do not see her as someone who wants to cheat on her husband, but I see that the guy wants to take another wife but doesn't know how to go about it and wants my ex to misbehave so he can capitalize on it.

I want to help her get her man back.

Should I talk to the guy?

1 Like

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:
We started talking again after about 15 years apart when she contacted me for assistance, which I am happy to offer. After that, I noticed she wanted to use me to get to her cheating husband, which I tried to resist at all costs.

I like her and still want to communicate with her as a friend or sister, but I don't want to get involved in her marital issues.

She always talks to me anytime they start having problems, just to prove a point that she can as well move on.

I have offered to speak to her husband, as I believe they are just being immature.

Note: I do not see her as someone who wants to cheat on her husband, but I see that the guy wants to take another wife but doesn't know how to go about it and wants my ex to misbehave so he can capitalize on it.

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by garriAndsugar: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
You better cut that rope that shes using to draw you closer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Hmmm
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Zonefree(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Find means to discard that lady.

Don't be a good or gentlman for Nigerian ladies. She'll use you and settle with her husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by vincenteger: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please flew away from that woman.

Satan is really using you.
And learn to mind your business, so they don't use you to settle scores.

6 Likes

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zonefree:
Find means to discard that lady.

Don't be a good or gentlman for Nigerian ladies. She'll use you and settle with her husband.

Hmmm, make I no just respond to her again or not help her financially?
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
vincenteger:
Please flew away from that woman.

Satan is really using you.
And learn to mind your business, so they don't use you to settle scores.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Zonefree(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Hmmm, make I no just respond to her again or not help her financially?
Why must you help her?

You don't work for MTN and expects Airtel to pay you.

5 Likes

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by PocketNeverDry(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Run and dnt look back. Run as if dog dey pursue u.

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Why must you help her?

You don't work for MTN and expects Airtel to pay you.

Hmmm.

Okay o
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
PocketNeverDry:
Run and dnt look back.
Run as if dog dey pursue u.

Hehehehh
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Coolsat(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
What are you doing between married couples all in the name of ex? It's even more dangerous you are an ex and medling in their affairs. Mr man please borrow sense and take your generosity elsewhere before you break that marriage indirectly. You'll have yourself to blame when that manipulative woman is through with you. Would you be comfortable if your own wife is chatting and discussing your marital affairs with her ex? You'll understand better when it gets messier. Train yourself to leave people's wife alone, stop communicating with a married ex as it may not end well.

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Coolsat:
What are you doing between married couples all in the name of ex? It's even more dangerous you are an ex and medling in their affairs. Mr man please borrow sense and take your generosity elsewhere before you break that marriage indirectly. You'll have yourself to blame when that manipulative woman is through with you. Would you be comfortable if your own wife is chatting and discussing your marital affairs with her ex? You'll understand better when it gets messier. Train yourself to leave people's wife alone, stop communicating with a married ex as it may not end well.

Hmm, thanks.

I don't chat her up as I have nothing to do with her, I just don't want her to feel rejected.

I will not respond to her chat again

1 Like

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by gaby(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pervert alert.

"Do you need it now? Are you the one that need it"?

No go face your life. Dey there dey imagine how another man and him wife dey "need their thing" and be forming mr. Fixer.

Deep down within you, you are gloating and feeling happy that she's having it rough and looking for a way to show her what she is missing had she stuck with you.

Na small pikin dey worry all of una wey dey involved for this episode.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Coolsat(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Hmm, thanks.

I don't chat her up as I have nothing to do with her, I just don't want her to feel rejected.

I will not respond to her chat again
Outrightly stop chatting or exchanging calls with her. You owe her no support, be it emotional or financial. Never dish out what you can't take to your fellow man. Don't put crack in that marriage , her family issues ain't your business. An ex once contacted me and was ranting about her husband, I didn't even reply her, I blocked her immediately and I'm sure she got the message. Women are dangerous, don't ever be caught in their manipulative antics. She's an ex , so let her remain an ex and sort out her marital issues.

3 Likes

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by advanceDNA: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Your so called being nice and a good friend is becoming inappropriate, boundariless, and irritating....

u want to make an unsolicited call to another woman's husband that doesnt have any guy-man relationship with you to talk to him on how to run things with his wife...

Sò yá wèrèy niii ?? Be like u wan make dem run you street

4 Likes

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
advanceDNA:
Your so called being nice and a good friend is becoming inappropriate, boundariless, and irritating....

u want to make an unsolicited call to another woman's husband that doesnt have any guy-man relationship with you to talk to him on how to run things with his wife...

Sò yá wèrèy niii ?? Be like u wan make dem run you street

The last paragraph got me... grin grin grin

I no do again o
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
But why do women avoid this topic?
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by fyzaila: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
All this your back and forth with her no just make sense. Have u asked her if she is doing all her assignments *wifey duties * very well. Or did she think is only S3x S3x a husband wants from his wife. She should better have sense and stop behaving like a teenager and a classless one for that matter.

The lady on the other side chatting with her husband, does she have two heads. Instead of her to start finding ways and tactics on how to win her hubby back, she's contacting you to show her husband she too can play the game. When in the end she'll be at the losing end.

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by fyzaila: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:
But why do women avoid this topic?

What's there to avoid?
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Juliearth(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I hope you know that you are the third party that is highly preached against? Leave your ex and her husband to fix their mess. Besides, what makes you think the story she is telling you is true? What if she is trying to lead you on/give you the green light so as to milk you further? In all, don't get enmeshed in this brouhaha.
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by 13sense: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:

You fool, stay away from another man wife. Foolish men like you disgust me.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by zed7: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Better desist from having further conversations with that woman immediately. How dare you call her husband to advice him? People have been killed for less.

Next time your ex messages or calls you, tell her to go to hell. You don't need all this drama, especially from a silly ex.
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 2:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Juliearth:

I hope you know that you are the third party that is highly preached against? Leave your ex and her husband to fix their mess. Besides, what makes you think the story she is telling you is true? What if she is trying to lead you on/give you the green light so as to milk you further? In all, don't get enmeshed in this brouhaha.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Abbeytoy(m): 2:07am On Jun 08, 2023
13sense:

You fool, stay away from another man's wife. Foolish men like you disgust me.

This is not necessary, I am only trying to help and don't know it's not right and that's why I seek for advice.
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by ForG(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Op, you're living a farce and seeking public justification/validation to bed this woman.

She is giving you short uninterested answers, and you're writing her lengthy paragraphed letters that involve wanton insinuations.

You ask for a full disclosure and she sends you a 3-second voice note, and you're responding "do you need it now?"

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by 13sense: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abbeytoy:

This is not necessary, I am only trying to help and don't know it's not right and that's why I seek for advice.

That is why I told you to stay away from another man wife. Don't be an instrument or a home breaker.

Back of and face your life.
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Omuuvwie(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oga stay clear from her.
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by ThatrealestApex: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by VictorUSA15: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Which rope is she using?

You guys believe in juju.. black fools
Re: How Best To Handle This My Ex? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
No matter what, don't allow your X-axis to get close to your Y-axis...For your own peace of mind..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Test If Your Woman Loves You / My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) / Can You Imagine This Nonesense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.