Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

13sense's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13sense's Profile / 13sense's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Re: White Girls & Nigeria Girls Birthday Celebration (Photos) by 13sense: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
This view made me laugh grin grin
Religion / Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by 13sense: 3:55am On Jan 14, 2023
You have a very good neighbour

1 Like

Romance / He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by 13sense: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2023
There is are too many experience of life that will make any man to become very confused

I have a brother. He brought a girl and he introduce her to me as his choir member. They met at the church as both of them attend the same church and sing together on church altar. This babe and my brother are church choirister. She was about to wed soon. She was engage to soon to be married to her fiance who was about to wedd her. .

When she came, she will talks about her upcoming marriage and wedding plans with my brother, but after her talks, my bro will still fork the hell out of her. This young lady was about to wedd a man o, at the same time still banging my bro. I was not happy with my brother. I told him, what you are doing is very wrong. This girl is engage and soon to wedd, please let her go. He almost keep enemity with me because of my stance against their hidden sexual affair.

My bro sex her every day for almost one month even though she was about to do her church wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? by 13sense: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Nigerian woman brought up here has more respect than them. We won't sue your ass anyhow and still love you.

Even if they sue, court rule don't favor women here.
Romance / Re: Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? by 13sense: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dimples2022:
lipsrsealed

Let me let you into a Golden secret: ( all women, everywhere, are the same!. All varieties are available in every colour and creed). Pick your struggle and shut up.

Did you create this N account just to dish men here?
Romance / Re: Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor by 13sense: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
This analysis is superb.
Romance / Re: Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? by 13sense: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2023
Ok. But divorce happen everywhere.

Akinksquare:

Naija woman is better than American woman oooo. Pls don't try it ooooo. Any simple mistake, it's divorce oo
Romance / Re: Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? by 13sense: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
The OP is confuse undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? by 13sense: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
To the guys who married blacks america women. I am a confuse fellow and I just want to know.

What is the difference when it comes to a black american woman vs a Nigeria woman in marriage.
Romance / Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by 13sense: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
There are men who are poor, yet they are still striving. Poverty and suffering did not make them to rob others. Keep using poverty to justify your life of protitution. At the end, you will suffer a miserable fate.

Chee59:

You'll need to die first before going to hell.
Guess what? Poverty is worse than death
Travel / Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by 13sense: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Keep your noisy mouth shut. Don't forget, come back to your below shit hole (home)

koife:

Oga the write up no be to show off I carry GOD name Beg you, na to warn and inform yapa crew. Trust me, that's my honest intention.

Egbor, no vex u hia.

Seasons greetings

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
A doll is not a human being. I have met few married women with these virtuos qualities above, they are the most enjoyable women you can ever meet..

I know what I am talking about.

mariahAngel:

Get a doll.
Romance / Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
There is nothing like zombie here. Most Nigeria female graduate are educated whores. See, I don't need to wife a prostitute because of her education. A non graduate with the virtuous qualities I label above still have her free will intact.

High school cert and humble character is enough for me. Being a sensitive and humble lady has nothing to do with having a university certificate. A peaceful humble woman is what I crave for in life. They can give a man peace of mind.

Candidlady:

hmmmm

you want a zombie for a wife ko?

later you say she feels entitled.. you don't want her to go to school.. you don't want her to have a career either

very hilarious

2 Likes

Romance / Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Candidlady:

then what type of girls do you go for ?

Her qualification should be.
Decent. (respectful)
Simple.
Gentle.
Peaceful.
Humble (low key) non materialistic mindset.
Non graduate
A home maker. (Full time house wife)

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by 13sense: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
I really enjoy your story. This is one reason why people need to go outside their box to meet other nationals.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is one main reason why I avoid any Nigeria girl that is a university graduate. They have a dirty past and will likely cheat when you marry them. I also avoid career women. Most of them have sexually dirty their soul.

I don't telerate whores

FalseProphet1:
I've been wondering for years why so many girls once they enter into the 4 walls of a university, they just change overnight even though some of these girls come

And I woke up and behold it was a dream.

1 Like

Family / Re: Clarity Regarding Nigerians Born Abroad And Nigerians Born In Nigeria. by 13sense: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok, maam.

Samantha123:
Sir, you've already made your choice, so let's drop it.
Family / Re: Clarity Regarding Nigerians Born Abroad And Nigerians Born In Nigeria. by 13sense: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:
So, will you protect me if I answer your questions?

Ok. How do you want me to protect you?
Or
In what way do you want me to protect you?
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Ok.

Samantha123:
Then I can't answer your questions.
Romance / Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This by 13sense: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
That person you quote above has been constituting nuisance on the forum. He/she is a pathetic fool.

TechnologyGuru:

Have sense you pathetic fool...
Ee Nur dey Taya you��
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
No, I will not. The bashing will convey to you the energy it takes to be a Nigerian.

Samantha123:
So, will you protect me if I answer your questions?
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ok.

Samantha123:
I don't have any nairaland boyfriend and I'm not looking for one.
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Well, I'm sure you'll have a nairaland boyfriend soon.

Samantha123:
Will you protect me when your people start bashing me? Because I don't have the energy to be going back and forth with them.
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
true talk grin grin grin

Aguiyimba:

For naija all religions dey celebrate Xmas
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Be honest. This are my curious questions.

What did you notice being around Nigerians here.

How do you feel being around Nigerians here.

What do you like and dislike being around Nigerians here.

Samantha123:
I've already stated my reasons in the first thread that I opened here.

You can go and check it.
Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
What promoted (makes) you sign up on
nairaland

Samantha123:
It seems like there's no more true religion in this world... Everyone everywhere is greedy, but I must admit, I kinda like the Roman Catholic Church... Maybe one day I might join it, I don't know... It has less drama compared to the rest.

You can go ahead and ask.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Do you have to doubt the existence of God because of the evil of men?

Can I ask you a curious question?

Samantha123:
I am a Christian, but I sometimes do question the religion because of the things that I've witnessed happening within the church.

I've seen church leaders cohabiting with their boyfriends and girlfriends, when I asked about it, I was told that the pastor doesn't see anything wrong with masturbation, meaning that he also wouldn't see anything wrong with them cohabiting, I've seen pastors using their high positions to scam their congregants, I've seen Christians talking down other Christians when we're supposed to be one, I've seen a pastor using his belt to whip his church leaders just because they didn't do enough evangelism for the week, I've seen Christians worshipping their pastors instead of God.

I've witnessed all these things in real life, with my own eyes.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
I thought you are an antheist?

Someone who don't believe in God or Christ

Samantha123:
Well, I and my second nephew handled the salads.
My sister and our third nephew did the baking and the desserts.
Our eldest sister and niece handled the chicken.
Our other sister and nephew handled the rest of the cooking.
Dad, uncle, my brother in law, and my eldest nephew handled the braai.

So, I can say that so far our Christmas went well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bonjovi13:

Guys are now looking for good girls. Lol
E go shock you say even village girls dey do hookup for village. � � �

grin grin
Romance / Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok.

ednut1:
decent guy Tell us how many babes u have nacked. have you tried the ladies selling pepper or hawking goods Have you tried the average babe teaching in a low key private school Have you tried that average looking or ugly church girls . You dey find babe wey get face, ass and boobs and still want her to be low maintenance hahahahah
Romance / Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
I am a decent guy
I don't do prostitute.
I just need to find a low key or low maintanance house wife. Got no time for egocentric career women.

ednut1:
you as a man who probably has over 50 body counts. U be olosho too. Its only ok to marry your kind

1 Like

Romance / Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 13sense: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok. I will try outsiders.

Geovanni412:

Worldwide. American guys dey go Puerto Rico to find wives. Passport Bros na d new format.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.