Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Somebody Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Help. (471 Views)

Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help! / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help. by bishop07: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
i need someone to help me, i av d sum of 80k, and my admission for a degree programme sure for now, am to sponsor d schooling myself with this little amount, as i was thinking of something to invest on, i discovered betonmarket as one of d option, but i don't av a basic of trading on it. Can anyone pls, help me with one on one training or if there is any better option is highly welcome. My contact no: 07036737444
Re: Somebody Help. by bishop07: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2013
@afinity i say a big thanks 2 you. I'll try that. Thanks to you all.
Re: Somebody Help. by royalads: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
@bishop. I would advice you not to gamble away that money.(Am yet to finish paying the debt 24 options,binaryoptions got me into. they are not 100% accurate no matter who taught you).I can teach you how to make money providing services for people online. But first you have to tell me the skill you have. e.g are you good at writing, accounting,web designing etc.I would mentor you till you start getting you 1st set of jobs. Its a one on one thing.if its ok with you, let me know so we would talk about my consultancy fee. cheers
Re: Somebody Help. by bishop07: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
royalads: @bishop. I would advice you not to gamble away that money.(Am yet to finish paying the debt 24 options,binaryoptions got me into. they are not 100% accurate no matter who taught you).I can teach you how to make money providing services for people online. But first you have to tell me the skill you have. e.g are you good at writing, accounting,web designing etc.I would mentor you till you start getting you 1st set of jobs. Its a one on one thing.if its ok with you, let me know so we would talk about my consultancy fee. cheers
Please drop your contact, phone or e-mail
Re: Somebody Help. by royalads: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2013
@ bishop: my email is naijasmartrepairs@gmail.Com.

(1) (Reply)

Growing Your Business Turnover... / PHCN Workers Threaten To Shut Downpower Sector / Textile Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.