Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

View Me - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / View Me (12401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: View Me by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2008
DaPhoenix:

@oreofemi, how old are you again?

she berra be older than me or else the mumu that called me old cargo no go rest tonight
Re: View Me by Cyclone5(m): 12:52am On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

na wo won spoil, thank god, i go spoil after my bsc degree

There is no doubt that you have every right to check out the opportunities here. But out of curiousity, what were you hoping for?
Re: View Me by DaPhoenix(f): 12:53am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

For all you know, this poster might be a guy trying to get under y'all skins.
I mean. . . . .who goes to a public forum to directly seek for men?
My great grandmother would turn in her grave. . . . . . . mos def!!!!

Word. Seriously who does?
Re: View Me by NegroNtns(m): 12:53am On Jun 06, 2008
Toyin, you young, no mind dat guy o.  I no know why u dey listen to am self.
Re: View Me by DaPhoenix(f): 12:54am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

she berra be older than me or else the mumu that called me old cargo no go rest tonight

cheesy I know that for a fact. Please have no mercy.
Re: View Me by oreofemi(f): 12:54am On Jun 06, 2008
Akpeno:

Shoooo Small girl like this already dey take such desperate measures! Wetin go happen if (God forbid) you knack 33 and no man? Na street corner you go begin post ya pictures?

My dear you're still young Nwayo Nwayo (Gently gently) you no dey Ugly man go come! Take am easy!

Kai!!! Na wah O  tongue grin
[/quote

who be small girl, i got out fom high school when i was 16, and now i will be graduating from college with my bachelors degree and am 21
Re: View Me by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 06, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Toyin, you young, no mind that guy o. I no know why u dey listen to am self.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now you see why we both get along very well kiss

still trying to get TOH abi. . hehhe tongue
Re: View Me by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 06, 2008
21 still no brains,goshhhhhh wen will d sense come,at 50 i guess,hisssss
Re: View Me by Akpeno: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2008
who be small girl, i got out fom high school when i was 16, and now i will be graduating from college with my bachelors degree and am 21

21!!! My dear! you be SMALL PICKIN! Enjoy your youth the right way!
Re: View Me by oreofemi(f): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2008
21 no brain, no wonder dey call u old cargo, because d brain u have don dey go back to grave
Re: View Me by buzyDiva(f): 12:58am On Jun 06, 2008
@femi . . .good for u

since 21 with ur degree . . enuff excuse for u to come and spread ur horniness on NL

I got my own Bachelor's degree @ 15 . . and u're here ranting.
Re: View Me by buzyDiva(f): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

21 no brain, no wonder dey call u old cargo, because d brain u have don dey go back to grave

do u really wannna go down that road?
cos toyin go masacre u o
Re: View Me by DaPhoenix(f): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2008
I don't see how you could have gotten into college. I don't know if it's just me but you don't look 21 and I'm beginning to strongly go with what Xerxes said.

oreofemi:

Re: View Me by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2008
@femi

c'mon sharraaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp diaaaaaaaaaaa when i was your age i was smarter dan a 67 years old woman,instead of u to appreciate in sense you're here depreciating like a desperado,21 and no brains ,i wonder when d brains will come,or i guess uve lost your sense in your desperation to get a lover,oloshi
Re: View Me by oreofemi(f): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2008
e be like say, my absence, don make people, think say i be jjc
Re: View Me by Xerxes4(m): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2008
buzyDiva:

because toyin go masacre u o

Y'all should take it easy with miss thang!!!
Re: View Me by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 06, 2008
because toyin go masacre u o

buzy if na toyin,e for beta ,read well na a whole me jenny dat ode open mouth call old cargo,i go teach am old cargo sense today
Re: View Me by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 06, 2008
DaPhoenix:

I don't see how you could have gotten into college. I don't know if it's just me but you don't look 21 and I'm beginning to strongly go with what Xerxes said.
Yes, they let you into college when you're 16. , my cousin got into college at that time wink

@Ore
let's try this again. . .who is old cargo? cheesy
Re: View Me by Uche2nna(m): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

Oh, no U didn't angry
Re: View Me by DaPhoenix(f): 1:03am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

Yes, they let you into college when you're 16. , my cousin got into college at that time wink

I know. I mean she doesn't look smart enough to get in.
Re: View Me by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 06, 2008
I feel sorry for NLers this summer. . .hehhee. . .you ppl will be begging seun to ban me every minute cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: View Me by Cyclone5(m): 1:04am On Jun 06, 2008
It seems we have some sweet 16s who are sensitive about their ages in the house grin
Re: View Me by eldee(m): 1:04am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

@Ore
let's try this again. . .who is old cargo? cheesy
Err. . .you see what increasing your age has caused?
Don't worry I used to be called old cargo when I was ur age too grin
Re: View Me by buzyDiva(f): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2008
@jenny,

seriously . . i think say na toyin she dey refer to sef.

oya go ahead jenny . . show am who the real boss is. angry
Re: View Me by oreofemi(f): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2008
i know u are jealous, but my dear, its all about dignity, i am enjoying myself today because i got what i wanted from god, and he promised that i will get my phd, at the age of 28, so u wanna calm down and let me enjoy
Re: View Me by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 06, 2008
eldee:

Don't worry I used to be called old cargo when I was your age too grin

LOL!! sharrap! am older than you tongue
Re: View Me by Roscodaddy(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2008
Toyin you still dey vex say you be old cargo,no vex ohhhh,femi ,21 na very correct age ohhh to do the do,where that mallam oya take over,Jenny my luv
Re: View Me by buzyDiva(f): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

i know u are jealous, but my dear, its all about dignity, i am enjoying myself today because i got what i wanted from god, and he promised that i will get my phd, at the age of 28, so u want to calm down and let me enjoy

lol . . at the rate u're going . . u'll prolly drop 2 pickins b4 u hit 28
Re: View Me by DaPhoenix(f): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

i know u are jealous, but my dear, its all about dignity, i am enjoying myself today because i got what i wanted from god, and he promised that i will get my phd, at the age of 28, so u want to calm down and let me enjoy

What do you have that we'd be jealous of? Judging from your pictures, it is obviously not looks.
Re: View Me by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2008
Oh my gosh!!

Who's suppose to be jealous? shocked
Are you ppl kidding me?
this thread is so whack jare undecided
Re: View Me by Xerxes4(m): 1:08am On Jun 06, 2008
eldee:

Don't worry I used to be called old cargo when I was your age too grin

Y'all should take it easy on orefemi. . . . . She is just seeking y'all attention.
I was expecting to see a hot specimen.
Alas. . . . .  .i saw a half done moi moi. cheesy
Re: View Me by NegroNtns(m): 1:08am On Jun 06, 2008
Toyin, na you and I see eye to eye well well.  TOH no know wetin she want if she know she for don come here come say something to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wife Rescues Husband From Burning Building In Aba / Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / 24 Hours Nonstop Rainfall In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.