Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? (1071 Views)

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Dudes Do Ya'all Agree? Pic! / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Homguy(m): 3:04am On Aug 17, 2013
Am not sure if its just me,but i find myself thinking about how i'll playfully tease my preg wife,then kiss her and hug her tight. Guys do you experience this? Cos somtimes i get ecstatic about seeing how beautiful she'd be then.

1 Like

Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Chei!
See what ASUU has caused!

2 Likes

Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 17, 2013
Homguy: Am not sure if its just me,but i find myself thinking about how i'll playfully tease my preg wife,then kiss her and hug her tight. Guys do you experience this? Cos somtimes i get ecstatic about seeing how beautiful she'd be then.

You have too much estrogen in your system. Most of us mostly think about the activities prior to her pregnancy.
Go play sports angry

1 Like

Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Homguy(m): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135: Chei!
funny! Am a grad.
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 17, 2013
Homguy:
funny! Am a grad.
Okk.... Maybe this addresses you then!
2buff:

You have too much estrogen in your system. Most of us mostly think about the activities prior to her pregnancy.
Go play sports angry
lolz
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135: Chei!

Lol, oh c'mon i think its kinda sweet.
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 17, 2013
^
of course it is... for some grin
Besides, am waiting to hear any student pray the strike should pray the strike should continue..... Except they want to grow grew hair in the university grin
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
2buff:

Go play sports angry

Hahaha cheesy.
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by djeezy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
I don't. Until THEN...
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Homguy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135:

lolz
guy waka joor
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Homguy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135:

lolz
guy waka !
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
I think its a very cool thought to have. cheesy cheesy cheesy The only thoughts i have towards my future right now are all career related.
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by 190theclown: 2:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Uhmm Nope

actually i day dream and see her telling me

darling darling 190 - i just came back from the doc and he says its a BOY !!

%^**(@()(@@) TEARS OF JOY AND KISSES!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by 50calibre(m): 2:32am On Sep 05, 2013
Nope Op I don't have daydreams like that, rather I daydream having my name in the Forbes top 100 before I'm 35.
Re: Dudes,do You Daydream About Your Future Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Nigerian guys arent romantic at all! See comments! Smh

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Forceful Relationship / 7 Things Women Want In A Gentleman / My German Sister (54 Years) Looking After A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.