Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Experience On Forceful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On Forceful Relationship (1073 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Forceful Relationship by Khalifa4us(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'm about to reveal the experience I believe drives me high in my daily thinking,in the course of this experience I realized that most relationships proof difficult or rather impossible to a certain actions from either the Man or the Woman,reason is that when you allow yourself to be forced into a relationship with any woman/man out of your interest I tell you the relationship only have two options which are either you act along with your fake-love-union or boldly take a significant step that would help make an early termination to your non-profitable union if only you are wise enough to spot the smelling menace....don't be lured into a union your mind is in doubt with if you wish your life to be a place of abode for others to take refuge and never wants to leave.
Re: My Experience On Forceful Relationship by Abbey2sam(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2013
My Experience On Forceful Relationship
by Khalifa4us. 1 post & 141 views. 4:08pm
On Aug 28 (Khalifa4us)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Want In A Gentleman / Need An Older Lady For A Relationship / How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.