Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? (2674 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On Aug 18, 2013
ayobase: Caracta killed this thread....don't be surprised if ur Papa is on NL and on this thread right now.

Mrs. Chima, is Mr. Chima a white man or black man?

I need to know before I pass my judgement.

Chima is not white.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Serendipity: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2013
k2039:
I always use there pictures as dp, but I just don't write a status that will reveal who they are. If any one asks who is she, trust me na, the SHE is always my COUSIN.

On facebook ish, the only issue I had was a girl telling me to change my relationship status to engaged to her. All I just did was to change my privacy immediately, I changed my status, just that only both of us were seeing the status. She one pour sand for my garri.
Sorry, how can one set things in his bio to be seen by some, eg set ur age or religion to be seeen by maybe you and a particular person as you said above?
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by ayobase(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That wasn't a wink...that was me taking a good shit.

Well, I saw it at 'wink'

Happy Sunday!
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by ayobase(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Chima is not white.

Yeah right!
No wonder!
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
ayobase:

Yeah right!
No wonder!

No wonder wetin?
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by ayobase(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2013
Caracta: @ayobase, my father would have told me if he was a Nairalander. He trusts me that much grin grin

Abi na you? sad

you are in trouble daughter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) / Lies That Babes Tell Guys / Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.