Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? (2662 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Raphtop(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2013
How was your night lovers? I woke up not quite long and as a normal routine "for me", i either call or text her. This morning however, i text (watsap things). The issue now is this, i sometimes text a message only to realize another would have made a better impact. At this point, i would wish i could bring back the message and make some corrections but chai its gone.
Its weekend guys, share your experiences and let the fun begin.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by ayobase(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2013
I have never sent a wrong message to someone in particular, unless to another person!

There was a time I sent a msg meant for my gf to my Dad!
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2013
ayobase: I have never sent a wrong message to someone in particular, unless to another person!

grin. At least your own better. E go understand.

I sent a message meant for Rita to Maureen and I included Rita's name in the text. Maureen read it and called me immediately. She asked ''Who is Rita?''

I was so confused. I checked my text and saw that I actually sent it to the wrong person. I told her ''That is the new name I choose to call you'' she hissed and hang up grin.

School stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Enegod(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:

I sent a message meant for Rita to Maureen and I included Rita's name in the text. Maureen read it and called me immediately. She asked ''Who is Rita?''

I was so confused. I checked my text and saw that I actually sent it to the wrong person. I told her ''That is the new name I choose to call you'' she hissed and hang up grin.

School stuff grin
grin
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Speakdatruth: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2013
lol. i 1c did twas nt funi. tuk 2wiks 2xplain masef
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:

School stuff grin
I always forward thesame message to all of them, just that I don't include their names. So I have never been a victim. I remember one of the girls reminding me of a text I sent her last year, she thought she was really that special to get the sms, unknown to her I forwarded that sms to 3 different people (only if sms was like mail, where you could see the mail history, forward etc).
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Raphtop(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2013
ayobase: I have never sent a wrong message to someone in particular, unless to another person!

lol
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Raphtop(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:

School stuff grin
lol u guyz r xo funy
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2013
@K2039. Ashewo grin

A girl once told me that if I love her I should write on my facebook wall ''Cynthia, you are my love and no one else''. Imagine sha, the girl wan spoil runs o. I told her if she no believe the one my mouth tell am make she go sleep. A girl will ask you to use her picture as ur DP if you love her, even the ugly ones go say the same thing undecided
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise: @K2039. Ashewo grin

A girl once told me that if I love her I should write on my facebook wall ''Cynthia, you are my love and no one else''. Imagine sha, the girl wan spoil runs o. I told her if she no believe the one my mouth tell am make she go sleep. A girl will ask you to use her picture as ur DP if you love her, even the ugly ones go say the same thing undecided
I always use there pictures as dp, but I just don't write a status that will reveal who they are. If any one asks who is she, trust me na, the SHE is always my COUSIN.

On facebook ish, the only issue I had was a girl telling me to change my relationship status to engaged to her. All I just did was to change my privacy immediately, I changed my status, just that only both of us were seeing the status. She one pour sand for my garri.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2013
k2039:
I always use there pictures as dp, but I just don't write a status that will reveal who they are. If any one asks who is she, trust me na, the SHE is always my COUSIN.

On facebook ish, the only issue I had was a girl telling me to change my relationship status to engaged to her. All I just did was to change my privacy immediately, I changed my status, just that only both of us were seeing the status. She one pour sand for my garri.
Imagine that? No mind them jare grin

You don pick call from mugu1 in front of mugu 2 before? grin

come see drama, I begin speak with high pitched tone grin
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
^
grin
Enjoying the discussion.
Where's K2039 to reply?
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by ayobase(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:

School stuff grin

She hissed and hanged up without bringing up the isuue again?

Maybe she just wanna play along!

LOL
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Caracta(f): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
I sent a text message meant for my boyfriend to my dad. It was an LDR, so we usually exchange erotic text messages once in a while. This particular one was just too RAW!!!...as in extremely raw.

You know that kind of text message that can make a guy go crazy within seconds. Two pages filled with raw words and erotic descriptions. I sent the message and the next thing i saw was, "Message delivered to daddy"

I almost ran mad!

1 Like

Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
ayobase:

She hissed and hanged up without bringing up the isuue again?

Maybe she just wanna play along!

LOL
Play which along? Na there break-up start
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Caracta: I sent a text message meant for my boyfriend to my dad. It was an LDR, so we usually exchange erotic text messages once in a while. This particular one was just too RAW!!!...as in extremely raw.

You know that kind of text message that can make a guy go crazy within seconds. Two pages filled with raw words and erotic descriptions. I sent the message and the next thing i saw was, "Message delivered to daddy"

I almost ran mad!
See our nun don backslide. grin
I wonder how the explanation for the sms went.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Caracta(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:

That was before i became a nun tongue
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
Walahi, if I were in her shoe, I go just lie say, my friend forwarded it to me and I wanted to forward it to another friend.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: Walahi, if I were in her shoe, I go just lie say, my friend forwarded it to me and I wanted to forward it to another friend.
At the time it happened, you wont have a better lie to say
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
I texted Chima that white men rocks and it was meant for my friend.

Chima texted back saying oh really.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
My brain is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

If the worse does happen that I can't think, I will just smoke weed and inspiration will come.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Not too bad
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135: ^
grin
Enjoying the discussion.
Where's K2039 to reply?
I get girls wey I dey chase on nl, them go think say I be player and me I'm just a very good man, so I comment my reserve on that matter.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Is Chima white, black, red or multi color.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Caracta(f): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:

Exactly. I just ignored his calls for days. Inmediate AWOL..then had to explain that my phone got missing and i just found it. I claimed the thief made several calls and sent lots of sms with my phone. He said he trusted me enough to know that i wouldn't send such "immoral" (his exact word) text message.

TRUST is a very important factor.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: My brain is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

If the worse does happen that I can't think, I will just smoke weed and inspiration will come.
Same as mine. But it seems you are good at lying. grin
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: Walahi, if I were in her shoe, I go just lie say, my friend forwarded it to me and I wanted to forward it to another friend.
Lwkm... Caracta, did you see this? grin grin grin
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Caracta:

Exactly. I just ignored his calls for days. Inmediate AWOL..then had to explain that my phone got missing and i just found it. I claimed the thief made several calls and send lots of sms with my phone. He said he trusted me enough to know that i wouldn't send such "immoral" (his exact word) text message.

*falls from mars*

Lobatan.
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by xynerise: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
Lwkm... Caracta, did you see this? grin grin grin
It wont work. You think say her papa understand wetin ''forward message'' mean?
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: I get girls wey I dey chase on nl, them go think say I be player and me I'm just a very good man, so I comment my reserve on that matter.
Oh! Smooth cassanova! You have a sweet tongue! Exactly what the ladies want grin
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
Caracta:

Exactly. I just ignored his calls for days. Inmediate AWOL..then had to explain that my phone got missing and i just found it. I claimed the thief made several calls and send lots of sms with my phone. He said he trusted me enough to know that i wouldn't send such "immoral" (his exact word) text message.

Oh no! Lwkm here!
Re: Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? by k2039: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
Same as mine. But it seems you are good at lying. grin
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Take Note Of This When Shopping With Your Girlfriend / Should I Stop Spending On My Gf / Things Some Ladies Still Struggle With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.