Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga (29929 Views)

Score Buhari On The Channels Interview. / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by OAM4JisGay: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2013
Only a video will convince me.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2013
[size=18pt]Make dem leave this man now[/size]
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by johnstar(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2013
Hope dey didn't ask him d website name again undecided
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Sunymoore(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2013

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2013
That's nice. I like his spirit. Like a man of God preached, in crisis, there are two sides; the positive and the negative side. Its up to you to decide which side you want to dwell in. He indeed became famous after the oga at the top saga...if na me, I for trade mark the 'My Oga at the Top" name o...so that I can enjoy the profit coming from the merchandise. Game deals, T-shirts, music, mugs etc... See money. lolz.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Kslib(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Started from the bottom now he's @OGa at the top"!!
May God raise you up from the bottom and make you the "@Oga at the Top"..
Always remeber,
All izz well!!
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by orgasticdance: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
if na beta country d guy for don b millionaire. trademark the phrase, brand t-shirts, write a book or smtn, speaking gigs, make cheddah of ur 15 mins.. undecided
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
He seems quite intelligent...errrmm, thaa's all.grin
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by mrofficial(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Has his salary and allowances accrued since then?
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by isarumah(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
May God coninue to be with you. Push on and forget about mischievous people. The channel tv crew members are the unprofessional for trying to push one to the wall. Let them learn how jounalism is practiced from people like Cyril Stobber.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by lilTunechi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hahah. Oga sir
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by deols(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
In other words, it made him a super star.

He embarrassed his organisation so much thry all get tagged, oga at the top.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Willgates(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: He seems quite intelligent...errrmm, thaa's all.grin

because he spoke good English right?

SMH @ Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Willgates:

because he spoke good English right?

SMH @ Nigerians
What makes you less Nigerian? undecided
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by dyvne(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
shortgun:
How did they acted "very unprofessionally" ?
Was he not supposed to know the website of the organization where he works?

ah bet yu ve ask sumone to spell "is" for yu in an examination....we aint perfect.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Its Good he has started using d word "Boss" instead of "Oga"
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by chokolatte: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
shortgun:

Just what else did they mean by going to post his error on their website than humiliating him...he goofed fine but he really should have been spared further embarrassment by the station..noone knows it all...
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Sasquare1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wooo...i never knw that mr Shem Obafaye is frm my town..(Bunu agbe gha oo) this is nice..we are proud of you sir
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by silvernice(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
kokoA: will you just shutup there?! Did you watch the interview at all? He was asked specifically about their normal website not the recruitment site which he said his "oga at the top" will let us know in due time.. Having said that, he goofed but for you to say his shortcoming is not tolerable shows you will make a very bad leader. A hard-working crime fighter made one mistake which has even brought him fame and you said we should overlook all the wonderful works he's been doing and dwell on his shortcoming. What do we stand to gain from that?! We all witnessed on the floor of the senate where an ambassadorial nominee could not recite our National anthem. What happened?! Nothing! The same person was cleared by the senate. We all had a good laugh when "my oga at the top" was trending, but it time to let Mr. Shem be!

I shake my head at what u saying. so u are tenaciously defending someone over his mistakes.
Mistakes like that occur But don't exonerate shem nor blame the journalists.

Nigeria is a Place where mediocrity is applauded.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by alienware(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
shortgun:

those old men are not as techie as the new generation of Nigerians. I doubt if my dad knows the website of his organisation. He's in early sixties.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by StObaino1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
baybiemee: The channels crew acted very unprofessionaly in that " My oga at the Top" interview.

What's unprofessional there that they wanted to know the website and instead of hin saying he doesn't know it, he kept dodging.

Pls leave Channels out of this and let's stop promoting Mediocrity.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Seyixyz: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Der are simple questions u will ask dis journalist & they wil goof 2..Rili,they messed up dat day..We've all had a fair share of dis kind of embarassment in lyf..Where we are not able 2 answer simple questions..So,why all d 'Crucify Him' chant on d man?Shem,carry go jor..Notin do u
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by mars123(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
shortgun:

are u a perfect person?-NO,anyone can make mistakes like u did in your sentence..."Acted"
U SEE! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by floridam(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Passing Shot:
What attracted you to your wife? She is beautiful and a good singer. She was
leading a chorus at a crusade when I first saw
her. She is an evangelist. How would you describe marriage? Marriage is a beautiful thing. That is the way I
would describe it. How do you unwind? I am married to my job and my wife complains
about What attracted you to your wife? She is beautiful and a good singer. She was
leading a chorus at a crusade when I first saw
her. She is an evangelist. How would you describe marriage? Marriage is a beautiful thing. That is the way I
would describe it. How do you unwind? I am married to my job and my wife complains
about that. When I am not working, I am in
church. The last time I went on leave was in
2009. What is your general advice for people? Let every individual do his work as ordained by
God, believing that he or she is accountable at
the end of the race. People should be
contended with what they have; they should
use all their strength to do whatever is given to
them and wait on God for reward. People should put their trust in God and not in human
beings. Today, we have so many people
derailing because they expect so many things
from human beings. Wait for God at the
appointed time. Do what you are doing with the
fear of Godthat. When I am not working, I am in
church. The last time I went on leave was in
. What is your general advice for people? Let every individual do his work as ordained by
God, believing that he or she is accountable at
the end of the race. People should be
contended with what they have; they should
use all their strength to do whatever is given to
them and wait on God for reward. People should put their trust in God and not in human
beings. Today, we have so many people
derailing because they expect so many things
from human beings. Wait for God at the
appointed time. Do what you are doing with the
fear of God

Na wao. This man don open another wound o.
He has accumulated leave of 4 yrs.
GEJ and 'Oga at the top', take note!
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
nice one boda mi. kiri agbe gha o!
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by slimyem: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
All I know is Shem Obafaiye remains the "man of the first quarter of the year 2013" grincheesy
I like the interview. He took charge of this one.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Osedidi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
baybiemee: The channels crew acted very unprofessionaly in that " My oga at the Top" interview.

I totally agree with you
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by BE811APP: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
After editing the interview..
U expecct us to bilv..
He spoke Good English?
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
IN OTHER WORDS
'IM STILL STANDING, WAXING STRONG
AND HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR'
ALRIGHT HATERS PACK UP UR TENTS
NOTHING TO SEE HERE....GO ON
MOVE IT. MOVE IT. MOVE IT.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by owolabifunke14(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
shocked
shortgun:

"How did they acted"? Kings English
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by 4reigningqueen: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Jehovah Shalom:

Dear Shortgun,

Going by ur contribution, ur ideal name shld be SHORTBRAIN! You lack the elements of Leadership.Must you cruxify a man based on one shortcoming? Is it everything in ur field of study that you know?

Don't u ask yourself questions @ times? Is it professional for jounralists to ridicule their guest (if a mischieve is not intended?) Is he the only man to gaffe on Live TV? Why was his own publicise?

You need a longbrain friend!

Ode!
they asked him a simple question that he couldnt answer,whose fault was that?He embarrassed himself.After all there was no insult or abusive words from the presenters.This is why we are not moving forward because we judge everything through sentiments or pity.No objectivity.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by dplomaticVal: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Why No Video Link For The Interview ni

THIS IS A SCAMMMMM!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

The Mr Shem that ws interviewed on Channels tv is a palpable mediocre who lacks the prowess to express himself properly in english.

l strongly doubt that what ws posted here wAs his exact diction, there's a high possibility that the journalist para-phrased everything he said jus to redeem his putrified battered lmage. undecided thats all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Summon Saraki Over Murder Of 31 People In Kwara / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.