Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga (29928 Views)

Score Buhari On The Channels Interview. / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
dplomaticVal: Why No Video Link For The Interview ni

THIS IS A SCAMMMMM!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

The Mr Shem that ws interviewed on Channels tv is a palpable mediocre who lacks the prowess to express himself properly in english.

l strongly doubt that what ws posted here wAs his exact diction, there's a high possibility that the journalist para-phrased everything he said jus to redeem his putrified battered lmage. undecided thats all
exactly! I clicked this link because I thought it was a video interview. the "Oga at the top crooner" that I know will never grant any video interviews again, even with gun pointed at his head.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by adsonstone: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oya, him don dey call him OGA @ the top 'boss.' Congratulations!! grin
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ipso Loquita: Those channels tv presenters that think they can always use interview as a medium to humiliate people... Patrick Obahiagbon dealt with them grin grin grin

That grammar ehn...na die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Tunby(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
The man should just make a huge joke about the whole issue himself.Someone should advise him.Seriously, he can make a lot of money from this.After all everyone has one loophole or another in their lives, so undecidedBig deal!!!
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ninilowo:
How DID they ACTED....abi? o kare lae. Are you not suppose to master TENSES from your primary school days?
Lesson:No one is perfect my d-e-a-r. Kajiko? grin

Dear friend,

Both you and Shortgun are still birds of the same feathers! Don't you know that whenever you use the word *Are* the verb after it must be in Past Participle.

Therefore, ARE You not SUPPOSE shld simply read ARE u not SUPPOSED.

Shalom!
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by iamdapsyj(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
flobby57: Those channels tv guys maupe,Sulaiman and chamberlain always think they know it all to interview someone is easier than to be interviewed its like construction and destruction you can destroy and edifice that takes 10yrs to build in hours sometimes those guys acts unprofessional and uncouth

I don't see any wrong maupe and her colleagues have done, its simply an interview that was detailed and mr Oga @ d top was simply trying to uncover the truth and back fired. Foreign journalist interview pple like they are trying to pass an exam or something. I think Nigerian journalist are not working hard enough by asking d right question thereby making their guest too comfortable........u should see how christian amanpour of CNN interogates his guest like a police officer, the goodluck interview 4 example on CNN. If that interview was done by a Naija station, some section of the society would have been shoutng @ d top of their voice.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by iamdapsyj(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
chokolatte:

Just what else did they mean by going to post his error on their website than humiliating him...he goofed fine but he really should have been spared further embarrassment by the station..noone knows it all...

Channels post most of their interviews online so what are you talking about....no one is saying he must be perfect but he was trying too hard to tell Nigerians that there was no recruitment website which backfired.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Osarieme415(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Guess the guy returns with a vengeance:See grammer
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2013
dammytosh:

So all unilag graduates know all relevant Website addresses.
Na question o bro.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Burgeo: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2013
Ipso Loquita: Those channels tv presenters that think they can always use interview as a medium to humiliate people... Patrick Obahiagbon dealt with them grin grin grin

I watched the interview. Pat really humiliated the guys.they can't even ask him questions bcause all of them were moppn at the man. they scenario looks as if they were having lecture on grammar 101. Lol
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Stbottle(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2013
u sure say dey no form dis finz undecided
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by kingdami(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Don4Harry: Thats a nice interview afterall. He still remain the OGA @ D TOP. smiley
shout d Bleep I wonder if u were giving d opportunity to talk even within ur area maybe u would be able to speak out not to talk of speaking at a telecast
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by brightnelly(f): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
flobby57: Those channels tv guys maupe,Sulaiman and chamberlain always think they know it all to interview someone is easier than to be interviewed its like construction and destruction you can destroy and edifice that takes 10yrs to build in hours sometimes those guys acts unprofessional and uncouth

True talk bro!!! Even that guy made a mistake on his pronunciation!!! He said "website" instead of website!!! Indeed nobody knows it all.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by ladenz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Interesting what public opinion can do to someone's character. i never watched the interview but from what I heard, i assumed that he was a semi illiterate half wit who got into positions of power by pulling strings. Now i can see that i was very wrong. i am impressed with this interview.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by ladenz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
shortgun:
How did they acted "very unprofessionally" ?
Was he not supposed to know the website of the organization where he works?

you mean "how did they ACT very unprofessionally".
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by mkoabiola: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
He is more popular dan d commandant General of NSDSC,wat a negatiev n hilarious way to fame.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by THEOPHILUSMRT: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
what a big shame
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by piagetskinner(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nobody can say those words like u do, Mr sHem!!how about thatgringrin
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
ladenz: Interesting what public opinion can do to someone's character. i never watched the interview but from what I heard, i assumed that he was a semi illiterate half wit who got into positions of power by pulling strings. Now i can see that i was very wrong. i am impressed with this interview.
HE FINISHED FROM UNILAG.
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Am impressed with the interview but he should have allowed his in-law to trademark "My Oga At The Top"

Why waste such opportunity
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by deife(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2013
[b][/b]
shortgun:
How did they acted "very unprofessionally" ?
Was he not supposed to know the website of the organization where he works?

Physician, heal thyself. Are you not supposed to know the right tense of the verb you use in English?
Mtcheeew!undecided
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
E-Light:
HE FINISHED FROM UNILAG.
so that is what unilag has been producing? *smh*
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by urchman101(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
baybiemee: The channels crew acted very unprofessionaly in that " My oga at the Top" interview.
yessssss
Re: Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga by duerap: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
I personally liked and respected this guy after i watched that interview clip. It was very obvious that the channels tv crew were just all out to embarrass the guy. As media professionals, i expected the channels crew to have quickly grasped that the guy was not very familiar with internet stuff and consequently prevent some embarrassing exposure. On the contrary, the crew capitalised on the guys weakness to humiliate him.

Very unfair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH / Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / Police Summon Saraki Over Murder Of 31 People In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.