Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Advice Needed: Am In Love With A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: Am In Love With A Player (525 Views)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma / Urgent Advice Needed; Am Fast Losing My Mind! / Urgent Advice Needed. Am In. . .soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Am In Love With A Player by extraflyfineboy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
The first time I saw her, I thought she was a model. She’s; tall, quite bodied, elegant an hips like Minaj.no man born

of a woman will see her without taking a second sharp look at her again.

I had gone to withdraw money in a nearby ATM and discovered it wasn’t paying so as I made to leave when I felt a soft

flesh hold me by the arm, looked into my eyes like she was Nneka the pretty serpent and with a voice that sounded like a

sweet melody she said; “please I tried to withdraw and its ‘not paying, and I don’t have any money on me, could you drop

me off?” who can say no to a request from a damsel like this? If she had requested for my car keys I would have gladly

given it to her because I was feeling enchanted!

She wore a red jacket on a white bum shot and filled it in with a black and white Nike shoe; she was dressed to kill.

“ok, come in” I told her.

After I dropped her off, we exchanged contacts and within a week we had already met twice. The week that followed was

even great as she spent the weekend in my place. When my friend saw her, they went haywire. Some even asked if they

could have a piece of her, but I wasn’t willing to share.

But there is something that greatly bothers me about her. She receives dozens of calls even hour. At first, I acted as

though I did not care after all, the relationship was not that serious, but as we got closer and my feelings for her

multiplied, I could not help but show my anger after our last meeting, we didn’t see for over 2weeks, she didn’t call,

didn’t pick my calls and when she finally did; gave some clumsy excuse about going for an excursion.

I began to hate myself because I was going crazy about her. Less than a month.....
kindly finish here http://umehoma.com
PIN-32fc7E01

Re: Advice Needed: Am In Love With A Player by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
You are in the right relationship. At least players earn better pay, arsenal fans can help u with this. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony / Earning Made Easy / Just For 30 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.