Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma (2017 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute / I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose / In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by dlashondra(f): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
I met this guy years ago, we started talking of recent which lead into dating, though we haven't seen physical for years, I felt emotionally attached to him, I did some crazy this with him on phone(send nude pics), something with I stand against. We planned on meeting and we met, I promised myself before going to meet him that I won't sleep with him, but on getting there I was carried away by my love for him and not wanting take him angry. I enjoyed every moment I spent with him, he had my time, it was like we are the only people in the world. Now he is gone, and am feeling sad, I don't know if what I did was wrong or right. I don't know what's right anymore, all I think about now is him. Am I cheap? I know it's wrong to have sex on the first date, but I couldn't help it, I don't know what he feels about me? And am losing it. Pls help
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by sinaj(f): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hehehe ur casa get as e be grin

If the High Chief Judge, your Conscience is pricking you coz u did d wrong thing, who am I to judge otherwise smiley

Face it bae, daz d path you chose.
You knew sendin nudes nd fornication is wrong nd u went ahead to do dem sad

I'd say u lack discipline undecided

U shud work on dat nd stp crying over spilled milk.

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
You were obviously carried away by your... I won't say love... infatuation with this guy.
He was your dream guy, you fantasized about him all the time, and you longed to meet him, and when you finally did, you were carried away by the heat of the moment. Trust me, it's quite understandable.

The fact that you are feeling the way you are feeling right now is enough proof that you aren't actually cheap, and that's a good thing, it means you are a good lady.

But I would advise you take things slow from now on. Try to see his plans for the both of you. Try to find out if he really wants to be in a relationship with you, or just wanted you for your body.

Having sex at the first date isn't actually wrong, but it isn't a wise thing to do. Why? It's a two way thing.
Let me explain:

If the guy actually loves you and plans on going into a long term relationship with you, having sex on the first date would give him the impression that you are cheap, and guys don't like cheap women. They begin to see you as a slut or a _whore. But then again, your case is a bit different because you guys had already been having sex chats and send _nude pictures prior to the sexual intercourse.

But if the guy doesn't want to date you and just wants the sex, having sex with him would mean that he has gotten what he wanted from you and you'd become "useless" to him.

So, that's why I am advising you try to see the direction he wants to take the relationship to. If you find out that he doesn't call or chat as before, and doesn't act like he actually cares about you, then you'd know he only wanted you for your body.
What you will do then, is to forget about him and move on with your life and take that experience as a lesson.

But if you find out that he is still interested in you and still wants to spend time with you, then, don't allow him free access to your body like you did the last time. Make him understand that you are more than just sex.
Show him the other side of you. You seem like an intelligent lady, allow him to see that side of you. Guys appreciate women who are intelligent. Let him know that there is more to you.

Try to engage in activities that don't involve sex, get to know each other better. Try to first develop friendship and love between the both of you, and when you are sure that he really he loves you and wants a future with you, then you can start having sex any time and anyhow you want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecidedU got carried away??gringrin

Thumbs up tho!! You just Registered into the realm of "Sluttiness"...Unregister Now..
start by vowing never to Send Nûde pictures to Guys...it could comeback to bite u in the Ass!undecided

I Really don't know why Gullible/Air-headed Girls even send Unclad pictures of 'emsleves to someone they haven't met before...like why? so, They'd masturbate with them?shocked Ahan!sad

i Lose all Moral Respect for any guy that asks that of me..If U wanna see me nakèd, come to my House! I'd give u a LIVE show!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by StefanSalvatore: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sorry 2 say but u made urself cheap 2 him, n if e's a jerk he' ll make mockery of u wit his friends

Dnt beat urself up 2much, dis sort of tinz happen jst gv him a lil space 4 now 2 uphold ur self worth
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by RexKexMilann: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes, You Are Cheapsad.

You didn't Get Carried Away, You Lack Self Controlundecided.

You sent "Unclad Pictures" To Him? Where Art Thou "Sense" Madameundecided.

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by obiorathesubtle: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheesy ooh.. Lookie here.. A nude sender, imma PM you right away honey.. We're gonna have a good time!

Idiot! Sense.. I asked "biitches.. Do you have it??".. Now look at you, bringing you slutiness to us calling it a dilemma.. You should be ashamed of yourself! You have no more worth..

*throws tomatoes at op*
*spits on thread floor*

You should've been swallowed! Phucking tramp!
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmmmm

The morning after............

one minute it is right, perfect and the best thing ever. The next minute reality sets in, doubt, regret. creeps in

Well I won't add salt to you wound. I trust my fellow nairalanders to do that. They are doing it already cheesy

Learn from your mistake lady,

its not too late to change smiley
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by 0079jaBond(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided

"...If U wanna see me nakèd, come to my House! I'd give u a LIVE show!" undecided

Like seriously shocked Chai! Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:

Like seriously shocked Chai! Smh undecided
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by 0079jaBond(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy ooh.. Lookie here.. A nude sender, imma PM you right away honey.. We're gonna have a good time!

Bros, abi pikin, she asked for advice not insults. She's already regretting. Stop acting like you're 100% perfect in your ways.

Idiot! Sense.. I asked "biitches.. Do you have it??".. Now look at you, bringing you slutiness to us calling it a dilemma.. You should be ashamed of yourself! You have no more worth..

*throws tomatoes at op*
*spits on thread floor*

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by 0079jaBond(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Bros, abi pikin, she asked for advice not insults. She's already regretting. Stop acting like you're 100% perfect in your ways.

*throws tomatoes at op*
*spits on thread floor*

obiorathesubtle:

*throws tomatoes at op*
*spits on thread floor*

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by obiorathesubtle: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
0079jaBond:
thing is.. I'm actually 100% perfect in all my ways.. Everything I do is perfect, I'm perfect, not even a spec of mistake is around me..

They have given her all the advice she needs.. I did what I had to do..

Which of course doesn't concern you.
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by prideofscience: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cheap girls every where angry Lord my missing rib, guard her

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by publicenemy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
dlashondra:
I met this guy years ago, we started talking of recent which lead into dating, though we haven't seen physical for years, I felt emotionally attached to him, I did some crazy this with him on phone(send nude pics), something with I stand against. We planned on meeting and we met, I promised myself before going to meet him that I won't sleep with him, but on getting there I was carried away by my love for him and not wanting take him angry. I enjoyed every moment I spent with him, he had my time, it was like we are the only people in the world. Now he is gone, and am feeling sad, I don't know if what I did was wrong or right. I don't know what's right anymore, all I think about now is him. Am I cheap? I know it's wrong to have sex on the first date, but I couldn't help it, I don't know what he feels about me? And am losing it. Pls help

who said its wrong to have sex on a first date? if you love him and had sex with him on a first date and he is not matured enough to see beyond that then thats his problem. let him go. you shouldn't be too careful when you are around someone you love, you should be able to do the craziest things and not be scared of being judged.... thats that...

you fell in love with him even though you didnt meet him in years and also had sex with him on the first date, its not wrong but i think he is a rich and handsome guy thats why you fell for him. if na ugly broke guy like Madcow would you fall for him over the internet?

i think you should move on and stop killing yourself for some who may not give a shi1t about you.

2 Likes

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Kookny(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
thing is.. I'm actually 100% perfect in all my ways.. Everything I do is perfect, I'm perfect, not even a spec of mistake is around me..

You are a dim-wit
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by 0079jaBond(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

OK. Next thing to do is punch me right?
Guy, try to be understanding!!

OK, bye..
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by drnsoha(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
The highest level of irresponsibility in our world today is alarming and it makes me question Maturity. Young woman! You love him, you met him and you had sex with him and so what?

Are you a kid?

Take this thread off and live up to your responsibility.

In life, not all relationships will work.

We all at somepoint in life have had 1 or 2 casual sexes and we didn't create a thread for it.

If just this act is making you as irresponsible as you are now, what if you discover you are pregnant or you have an STD or probably he has another commitment somewhere, then you will flood Nairaland with threads.

Let me educate your ignorant mind!
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by lahit14(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wht evr u did u did for love, remind yourself over again if u tink ur conscienc in prickn u, n my dear peopl hav done worse tins for luv, n if d said guy tinks it makes u cheap den dats his problm not yours. Don't beat yourself up.

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by dlashondra(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
thanks so much, I really love him, I feel happy and at peace with him. Never felt this way for anyone. I don't know about him, how he feels about me, but I love him nevertheless.
publicenemy:

who said its wrong to have sex on a first date? if you love him and had sex with him on a first date and he is not matured enough to see beyond that then thats his problem. let him go. you shouldn't be too careful when you are around someone you love, you should be able to do the craziest things and not be scared of being judged.... thats that...

you fell in love with him even though you didnt meet him in years and also had sex with him on the first date, its not wrong but i think he is a rich and handsome guy thats why you fell for him. if na ugly broke guy like Madcow would you fall for him over the internet?

i think you should move on and stop killing yourself for some who may not give a shit about you.
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by obiorathesubtle: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kookny:

You are a dim-wit
undecided okay.

Whatever you are.. Please don't mention me again, thank you.
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Afrok(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nothing wey u do now wey go change wetin don happen, the truth be say u bin dey think say d "kerewa" go come late but the thing cum faster than wen I dey on top woman.

I hope the guy feels the same way (true love) u feel about him coz guys can be manipulative.
Op all is well, its either it works out or not, either ways you've learnt your lessons. If not, u won't be feeling kinda guilty.
We learn as we live...
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by dlashondra(f): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Decker:
You were obviously carried away by your... I won't say love... infatuation with this guy.
He was your dream guy, you fantasized about him all the time, and you longed to meet him, and when you finally did, you were carried away by the heat of the moment. Trust me, it's quite understandable.

The fact that you are feeling the way you are feeling right now is enough proof that you aren't actually cheap, and that's a good thing, it means you are a good lady.

But I would advise you take things slow from now on. Try to see his plans for the both of you. Try to find out if he really wants to be in a relationship with you, or just wanted you for your body.

Having sex at the first date isn't actually wrong, but it isn't a wise thing to do. Why? It's a two way thing.
Let me explain:

If the guy actually loves you and plans on going into a long relationship with you, having sex on the first date would give him the impression that you are cheap, and guys don't like cheap women. They begin to see you as a slut or a _whore. But then again, your case is a bit different because you guys had already been having sex chats and send _nude pictures prior to the sexual intercourse.

But if the guy doesn't want to date you and just wants the sex, having sex with him would mean that he has gotten what he wanted from you and you'd become "useless" to him.

So, that's why I am advising you try to see the direction he wants to take the relationship to. If you find out that he doesn't call or chat as before, and doesn't act like he actually cares about you, then you'd know he only wanted you for your body.
What you will do then, is to forget about him and move on with your life and take that experience as a lesson.

But if you find out that he is still interested in you and still wants to spend time with you, then, don't allow him free access to your body like you did the last time. Make him understand that you are more than just sex.
Show him the other side of you. You seem like an intelligent lady, allow him to see that side of you. Guys appreciate women who are intelligent. Let him know that there is more to you.

Try to engage in activities that don't involve sex, get to no each other better. Try to first develop friendship and love between the both of you, and when you are sure that he really he loves you and wants a future with you, then you can start having sex any time and anyhow you want.
Thanks
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by 0079jaBond(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
A piece of advice from to you, my dear...

• Sex will NOT make him stay neither would a baby make any difference.

• Letting out yourself on the believe of "love" outside marriage is a deadly practice!

• If you're the only one doing/thinking the "love", my dear do a reality check.

• There is a striking closeness between these three: infatuation/lust/love. Maturity and counselling is needed here.

• What doesn't project you to your future goals should make you avoid it!

Shalom
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by richie9093(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedU got carried away??gringrin

Thumbs up tho!! You just Registered into the realm of "Sluttiness"...Unregister Now..
start by vowing never to Send Nûde pictures to Guys...it could comeback to bite u in the Ass!undecided

I Really don't know why Gullible/Air-headed Girls even send Unclad pictures of 'emsleves to someone they haven't met before...like why? so, They'd masturbate with them?shocked Ahan!sad

i Lose all Moral Respect for any guy that asks that of me..If U wanna see me nakèd, come to my House! I'd give u a LIVE show!undecided

gimme your address abeg.
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
dlashondra:

Thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by publicenemy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
dlashondra:
thanks so much, I really love him, I feel happy and at peace with him. Never felt this way for anyone. I don't know about him, how he feels about me, but I love him nevertheless.

its gonna be hard but you need to move on... if he comes around be more reserved.

1 Like

Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Adanaya: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2015
op u made a mistake sleeping with him on ur first date.
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by wazobiaforu(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Dear,

You are not cheap, you are good girl and if the guy really love you, that won't make him to leave you.

Sex doesn't push or pull real guys away. Either first date or last date.
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by Kookny(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided okay.

Whatever you are.. Please don't mention me again, thank you.

grin angry grin
Re: Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma by firstking01(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:

Let me explain:

If the guy actually loves you and plans on going into a long term relationship with you, having sex on the first date would give him the impression that you are cheap, and guys don't like cheap women. They begin to see you as a slut or a _whore. But then again, your case is a bit different because you guys had already been having sex chats and send _nude pictures prior to the sexual intercourse.

Try to engage in activities that don't involve sex, get to know each other better. Try to first develop friendship and love between the both of you, and when you are sure that he really he loves you and wants a future with you, then you can start having sex any time and anyhow you want.
hmmm....who say we no get intelligent people on nairalandcheesy...baba, no need for me to post agn..wanted telling her she ain't cheap since she didn't overlook her concience, bt u took it away frm ma lipssad...i doff ma hat sire,

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 / Nairaland Girls Ain't Loyal / Who Moves On First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.