Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra (5427 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

I think you are losing it completely. You are all over the map confusing yourself and setting yourself up for a major disappointment! You were for PDP all along and just within 2 days it is now a fool's party? You hate Buhari and APC but for the past 4 years and since BH, the retardeenic GEJ has not found any crime to put on Buhari whether BH or economic crimes. In fact, GEJ has to settle out of court when Buhari took him to court for libel which was useless speech made by one of GEJ's aides, I bet you ignored that. If he were such a terrorist, how come no one has never found any proof or do you think over 1 M (Army, Navy, Airforce, SS, Police, NSDSC, EFCC, ICPC, etc) with almost 1 Tr. budget in this year all lead by his adversary (GEJ) cannot find even a small case in court? Why is it that IBB, Abdulsalami, OBJ, Abacha, etc though not officially convicted but their is a general sense that they were corrupt but not Buhari?

Getting happy are we? I am just getting started. All of u are failures. From Buhari to Fashola and Tinubu.

2015, all will fall apart. As for GEJ and Obi, dey should know better.

Maybe u tink, i am like u, dat will just follow becos of hate, no. I follow for wat i stand to gain as a people.

Mediocrity has never been my way and If GEJ gets it wrong, he should know about it.

Obi should know about it and dat is wat sets us apart from Aboki. The Yorubas are sometimes like the igbos in letting their leaders know dat dey get it wrong.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by emiye(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Getting happy are we? I am just getting started. All of u are failures. From Buhari to Fashola and Tinubu.

2015, all will fall apart. As for GEJ and Obi, dey should know better.

Maybe u tink, i am like u, dat will just follow becos of hate, no. I follow for wat i stand to gain as a people.

Mediocrity has never been my way and If GEJ gets it wrong, he should know about it.

Obi should know about it and dat is wat sets us apart from Aboki. The Yorubas are sometimes like the igbos in letting their leaders know dat dey get it wrong.

At the bolded, are you cocck sure you are not guilty of that ?

Many of your kinsmen have sworn to high heavens to no longer follow the Okorocha's and Ngige's just because the frontliners of their party affiliations are those they HATE for no justifiable reason.

Many of your kinsmen have said they prefer thieves, and thugs to the Ngiges and okorochas because they have fraternised with the amala people and abokis.

Where is the wisdom ? Why cut your nose to spite your face? Why bury your head in sand like an ostrich ? Why not develop a political framework that is workable in actualisation of promoting the igbos ?

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Continued ...

Finally, don't go about starting another stupidity by mentioning Okorocha as potential VP, how? Tell me objectively how and why Okorocha who defected into APC well after the work was in the trenches gets to be VP? Is it not the same Okorocha whose performance is not believed to be 'solid' in Imo that you are setting up for APC as another non-performer? Where is the merit you people always cry about? If you put Okorocha up on the ticket, what state or region can he or will he deliver? Is it not the same SE and Imo that he is from and all of you hate his ONLY for being in APC (a so called Yoruba and Northern Party)? Politics is not about being emotional but facts and Okorocha has to pay his dues which he has NOT! Buhari is guaranteed to deliver votes in the north (in 2011 he alone with virtually no money delivered 12 M votes). The SW, with the second highest population in Nigeria after the north will deliver a decisive vote for Governor Fashola or even a similar candidate with achievements to show. By working hard and tirelessly in the MB and ND, they should get enough votes there. However with your Okorocha on the ticket, a lot of Ibos will not even vote for APC but rather PDP (retardeen),the northern voters who seem not to like Ibo ever since the war will either not vote or stay out of it while in the West, some will vote and some might stay out. This is a terrible position for any party!

Who are the haters and emotional now? A week is a long time in Politics, come 2015 if their is still a Nigeria den all this crap will make sense. I doubt their will be a Nigeria based on ur write up, u aboki are actually sick and should be in the desert, next time use ur actual moniker and not be a coward. Otherwise, don't reply my post, least i ignore u.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by funshint(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Who are the haters now? A week is a long time in Politics come 2015, if their is still a Nigeria den all this crap will make sense. I doubt their will be a Nigeria based on ur write up, u aboki are actually sick and should be in the desert, next time use ur actual moniker and not be a coward. Otherwise, don't reply my post, least i ignore u.
I don't know why anybody will waste time replying dis advanced learner up there^^. She's obviously a novice and ignorant about how politics is played. I'm very sure she doesn't hv a voter's card sef. Pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ tell me; what's the name of your primary school?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Demdem(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
pazienza:

Take it or leave it, without Ojukwu, APGA would have been a history by now, you have to be an Igbo to understand that.

As usual, playing the ethnic card again. Under the shadows of which u peeps think u are safe.
What impact did Ojukwu made in APGA when he was alive? U understand this, ojukwu was a political feather weight himself and that explains why he himself couldn't secure any elective position when he contested. Even within his region, he pulled little weight politically. He was better of an ethnic leader.
He made little or no impact in APGA and that is the true fact.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Dopestfiend: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Demdem:

As usual, playing the ethnic card again. Under the shadows of which u peeps think u are safe.
What impact did Ojukwu made in APGA when he was alive? U understand this, ojukwu was a political feather weight himself and that explains why he himself couldn't secure any elective position when he contested. Even within his region, he pulled little weight politically. He was better of an ethnic leader.

uppercut causing rush of blood to the head. Lol.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

You are not making sense! When did you judge the intellect you are talking about? This is the same mistake ibos keep making. You want to persuade others to your point of view but you make a fallacious, unsubstantiated claim, how does that change anything? Where is the evidence of the intellect? Do you think making some cash from trading is the evidence of intellect? It is common knowledge that you people equate money to being hardworking, most industrious, most intelligent, etc but no other people in the world I know have such jaundiced standards of judgement. Well, on the evidence, it is on record that in the most decisive battle of wits in a multi-ethnic society with 250+ peoples, Ndiigbo and Ojukwu came last and this is a fact. In terms of organization and parties, APGA is in the throes of death now while the people who don't make any noise can restart another party today and grow it to the acknowledgement of the world. Those people need no reason to talk about their intelligence - everyone that is not a 1 day old baby can see that!

What exactly are you talking about, i think that too much oil soup has clogged up your brain. Go and worry about the sub standard education that your awolowo gave to you,that led to the multitude of agberos and almajiris that are roaming about your region, and leave Ojukwu and APGA matters to ndiigbo.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by redsun(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
What are the criterias for disqualifications and acceptance?I thought solude is an intellectual and the former head of nigerian apex bank?Who could be better qualified?Or was he convicted for any misappropriation?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Demdem:

Like i said, you are not an igbo, one can excuse your ignorance of the power Ojukwu has over an Igbo heart.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
chino24:

You mean follow ofemmmanu and abokis stooges? cheesy

That is the last thing you have to dream about. I told you earlier it easy for Paul Biya's party to win an election in Anambra than boko and cowards party.. grin

Noticed that you have too many M in your ofemmmanu, was wondering why, until i tried to type ofemmmanu, and saw that seun had now censored that word to appear as Yoruba, wow! *grins*
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Dopestfiend: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
pazienza:

Noticed that you have too many M in your ofemmmanu, was wondering why, until i tried to type ofemmmanu, and saw that seun had now censored that word to appear as Yoruba, wow! *grins*
[s]
pazienza:

[/s]
pazienza:

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Demdem(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
pazienza:

Like i said, you are not an igbo, one can excuse your ignorance of the power Ojukwu has over an Igbo heart.

Actually u are the one wallowing in ignorance. It's not about being ibo or not but common sense. One also have to consider past events and experiences. Political heavyweight in ibo land who may be hated are the likes of Nzeribe, okadigbo and their kind and not ethnic chieftains like Ojukwu.
I have no doubt in my mind that if the likes of Nzeribe and ojukwu was to contest for the same position, Nzeribe will beat him mercilessly. Again I ask, what specific impact did he make In APGA.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Demdem:

Actually u are the one wallowing in ignorance. It's not about being ibo or not but common sense. One also have to consider past events and experiences. Political heavyweight in ibo land who may be hated are the likes of Nzeribe, okadigbo and their kind and not ethnic chieftains like Ojukwu.
I have no doubt in my mind that if the likes of Nzeribe and ojukwu was to contest for the same position, Nzeribe will beat him mercilessly. Again I ask, what specific impact did he make In APGA.

Most Nigerian elections are rigged, and controlled by powers that be in Abuja, they often than not decide who represent the people, in a free and fair election, Ojukwu will always win any election in igboland. Nzeribe cannot win a free and fair election in orlu. Abuja connection was what got these men in power, they can't win an election in their hometowns,let alone igboland.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by AdmYamamoto: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
pazienza:

What exactly are you talking about, i think that too much oil soup has clogged up your brain. Go and worry about the sub standard education that your awolowo gave to you,that led to the multitude of agberos and almajiris that are roaming about your region, and leave Ojukwu and APGA matters to ndiigbo.

MODS: This is a purely tribal attack which has not been addressed by you or hidden and I will respond appropriately.

If it was not that your elders were CURSED with losses in life, that is why upon all the palm oil your fathers planted, exported and made a living from, it is ME who gets to eat in plenty and have a big land in the Yoruba SW you piglets cannot resist such a progressive, clean place. Chief Awolowo gave my fathers free education, were you fathers dead to not give you a decent upbringing so much that you hate to be associated with PALM OIL the work of their hands? Whether ojukwu or APIGA survive is not my business, but the removal of piglets like you from my father's land will bring me more joy that a thousand useless tribal posts from you!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2013
pazienza:

Most Nigerian elections are rigged, and controlled by powers that be in Abuja, they often than not decide who represent the people, in a free and fair election, Ojukwu will always win any election in igboland. Nzeribe cannot win a free and fair election in orlu. Abuja connection was what got these men in power, they can't win an election in their hometowns,let alone igboland.

U just reiterated my position. Good, ojukwu is loved by his people but it ends there. The ability to win elections either by crook or good even in his region wasn't resident in him.
Still waiting for u to give specific acts and actions ojukwu impacted on APGA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of 20 Best Nigerian Songs Of All Times - My Opinion. / Alex Ekwueme Reveals Why Jonathan Might Not Win The Election, PDP Reacts / 10 Questions For Igbo’s Seeking Ikwerre Citizenship & Acknowledgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.