Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra (5425 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2013
Left to the antics of Ndigbo.....Nigeria would have turned to a One-Party state by now......which would have been worse than a military regime.

Political naïveté is the lot of Ibos of Nigeria....but thank God for Ngige and Rochas...there appears to still be a ray of light shining bright from where the sun rises from...
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2013
GEJ has already lost 2015, dat is a fact.

First he picks a fight with the Rivers State Gov fellow South southerner.

Now his party mechanism destabilises Soludo with their earlier probing initiated with intent to stop Soludo in his track.

This is the same President who Pardon Alamieyeseigha, a well known and corrupt official.

Then he allows Bakassi to slip through the net.

One wonders if Buhari can do worst.

The only way both Apga and GEJ PDP can survive all dis blunders is to rig demselves into power.

I have never seen such dumb and weak political strategy in my life.

Omo, i know dey like anything dat gives me too much headache, i am starting to warm up to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2013
Dis is the last time, i will endeavour to get involve in Igbo people things.

It is just a shame dat I am one of dem and will be affected by their selfish and foolish ways.

How can igbos explain the collapse of a political party put in place by Ojukwu to safe guard their common interest.

Not Bianca interest or Obi interest but Igbo people interest.

How? Ike unu guoru. If GEJ thinks he can survive in an already hostile political environment by rigging his way starting from Anambra, he has another thing coming.

This is not threat like Buhari just an advie.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by soundtruth(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2013
This arrangee too bad o.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by asha80(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Dis is the last time, i will endeavour to get involve in Igbo people things.

It is just a shame dat I am one of dem and will be affected by their selfish and foolish ways.

How can igbos explain the collapse of a political party put in place by Ojukwu to safe guard their common interest.

How? Ike unu guoru. If GEJ thinks he can survive in an already hostile political environment by rigging his way starting from Anambra, he has another thing coming.

emotional talk...sooner than later you would be back.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2013
asha 80: emotional talk...sooner than later you would be back.

I hope so, but u are an igbo person, u should know dat igbos don't just follow.

I will now take a back seat and watch wat miracle will stop Ngige and then a strong APC and Buhari.

I made a mistake to think a people dat sabotage Biafra effort had developed common sense.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by fyneguy: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2013
Mark my words: APGA will give the ticket to WILLY OBIANO.

Willy was an ED in Fidelity Bank, who Obi believes will cover his tracks.

Obi also wants to appear to fulfill his promise of supporting someone from Anambra north as Willy is from Aguleri.

Another factor is Willy is a devout Catholic and that secures support from the church.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by solopumpy227: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2013
As a principle I stay out of tribal wars on NL. I feel bad about many comments that the usual suspects from the SW/SE have been making on this forum.

I, particularly, find it worrisome the SW tribal warriors will not take any form of criticism of Fashola/Tinubu etc (especially from a SEerner). I will say they are lucky because most of the present Govs in this region seem to be inclined to developing their States than looting them dry.
But more disturbing is the mindsets of the SE tribal warriors. They seem to hate anything (good or bad)that is wrapped in Western or Northern package.
The welfare and future development of our people should be the foremost factor to consider when making important decisions.
Why will you just 'demonise' Ngige and Okorocha for instance for choosing to identify with APC instead of another party. To me, what is important should be the track-records and quality of decisions made by these people.
Oshiomole started alone, he wittingly observed he could not do it alone, accepted ACN platform and other supports, won the election but rigged out, accepted ACN aids again, got his mandate back,paid his dues to the God-fathers, mark his time, then broke himself off from the shackles of Anenhin and Tinubu.
Why cant Soludo go to APC or PDM if he is the people's choise?

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2013
fyneguy: Mark my words: APGA will give the ticket to WILLY OBIANO.

Obi also wants to appear to fulfill his promise of supporting someone from Anambra north as Willy is from Aguleri.

Another factor is Willy is a devout Catholic and that secures support from the church.

Obi is the most clannish Ibo and tribalistic politician

Peter Obo raised the bar among Ibos for ethnic and religious politics....Ibos don't magnify such factors before the entrance of Obi into its politics...it used to be mostly out of pecuniary consideration.....but Peter Obo changed all that....

It's now all about tribal and religion for Ibos...

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by oshyno(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2013
This is very very annoying to say the least. Even animals close rank to achieve their goal first after which they can continue their wrangling. What makes Umeh think that whoever apga presents wins the governorship. Dumb people. Without Soludo u guyz dont stand a chance. The race is now btw Ifeanyi Uba n Ngige. andi Uba might stand a chance now. #spitsOnapga.

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2013
fyneguy: Mark my words: APGA will give the ticket to WILLY OBIANO.

The curse of oil. Is Aguleri not the oil community bordering Kogi.

So Govs have to come from Northern Anambra becos of Oil.

Let me tell u dat Anambra was doing fine without oil and the greatest wealth is the people and their industrious nature.

Cities like Onitsha and Nnewi were built by the peoples intellect and not with oil.

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by banki(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2013
Soludo was aTikus vice presidential candidate to the 2011 election primaries against jonathan how many ibos voted him,why wasn't he called a traitor
Ekwueme was also betrayed ojUkwu did not win as presidential candidate of apga
Yet some people have tthe guts to call ngige and okorocha names
The same pdp has been in power for 14years what development have they done in the south east,

Apga has. Been in crises they still are in crisislets keep religion and ethnic sentiments aside and vote for credible candidates

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by asha80(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

The curse of oil. Is Aguleri not the oil community bordering Kogi.

So Govs have to come from Northern Anambra becos of Oil.

Let me tell u dat Anambra was doing fine without oil and the greatest wealth is the people and their industrious nature.

Cities like Onitsha and Nnewi were built by the peoples intellect and not with oil.

not sure how what you wrote relates with what the guy you quote wrote.pls do not bring another unneccesary dimension to this.how are you sure what he wrote is reality and not his personal opinion?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2013
asha 80: not sure how what you wrote relates with what the guy you quote wrote.pls do not bring another unneccesary dimension to this.how are you sure what he wrote is reality and not his personal opinion?

Did Peter Obi want a candidate from the North?

Is Aguleri in the North?

Was WILLY OBIANO cleared to contest the Guber?

My friend take ur time. Obi and GEJ are about to be public enemy number 1.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by bunmayo123: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2013
FreeGlobe: Soludo should not allow these sadists kill his mandate. PDM is the next option, he needs to mobilize Atiku and the 9 governors. They can support him financially and otherwise. The massive outcry over Soludo's disqualification shows he has the people's mandate and this is his only shot. He should fold his sleeves, enter the field and get it. Peter Obi should be ready for a big shocker. RIP APGA

Mr man, I thought Amaechi is a sellout? U guys are the worst tribe here on earth #yeye dey smell
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by asha80(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Did Peter Obi want a candidate from the North?

Is Aguleri in the North?

Was WILLY OBIANO cleared to contest the Guber?

My friend take ur time. Obi and GEJ are about to be public enemy number 1.
anyway allow ur emotions rule you as it has always done.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2013
asha 80: anyway allow ur emotions rule you as it has always done.

I will be their to hand u the handkerchief, Ngige and Okorocha might not be so bad afterall, dey know u people.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

I will be their to hand u the handkerchief, Ngige and Okorocha might not be so bad afterall, dey know u people.

Sweetheart, there is someone you can do for me and I for you, but leave political analysis, its not your strong point. Soludo was only a major hindrance to the party of Anambra stars, PDP. Failure of APGA to field Soludo means automatic success of PDP in the election.

Ngige's political success was ruined the moment an APC Governor deported Igbo destitutes at 2AM, Ngige's Governorship success has been ruined by Fashola.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Rhino5dm: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: GEJ has already lost 2015, dat is a fact.

Now his party mechanism destabilises Soludo with their earlier probing initiated with intent to stop Soludo in his track.

This is the same President who Pardon Alamieyeseigha, a well known and corrupt official.

The only way both Apga and GEJ PDP can survive all dis blunders is to rig demselves into power.

Omo, i know dey like anything dat gives me too much headache, i am starting to warm up to Buhari.

For real? I thought y'all said Amaechi is a traitor? - chickens are coming home to roost.

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: GEJ has already lost 2015, dat is a fact.

Na wa o.

You people are so unstable!
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2013
chino24:

You are always reasoning from your anu.s.

Do we care where the clown okorosha belongs. We are watching to see how he will be burned by APC. It will not be long..

Oga Chino,

How about that fictional P.A to Obi who told you Soludo's initial disqualification was just a game-plan to confuse the opposition?

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Demdem(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Dis is the last time, i will endeavour to get involve in Igbo people things.

Point of correction.
Ojukwu never put any party in place. APGA wasn't established by ikempba.
Ikemba never founded any party. He came on board afterwards.

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Rhino5dm: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2013
TouchDown:

Oga Chino,

How about that fictional P.A to Obi who told you Soludo's initial disqualification was just a game-plan to confuse the opposition?

grin grin

That guy is the most deluded being to walk on this earth. smh!!
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by unmask: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2013
It seems most of these anambra peeps are not interested in the reasons soludo was disqualified kinda reminds me of the call for iboris release (for no justifiable reason) or the people of israel choosing barabas over Jesus....my only advice is this in making your decisions, don't base it on which party the aspirant comes from...because most of you hate apc and parties with perceived northern and south western affiliations and would rather vote in a goat than someone who could improve the fortunes of the region if he/she comes from an "enemy party"....the parable of the good samaritan is there for all to see....hope you guys vote wisely o and no violence please because my luv lives in onitsha
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Plshavmercyamen: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2013
Where are the blind supporters of Obi and haters of anything Okorocha and Ngige based on clannish and political party bigotry that comes in the form of sentiments and NOT development? Ndi Igbo "are we CURSED or are we the CAUSE". Ihe na eme anyi, si anyi na aka. Tufiaaaaa!
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2013
stillwater: I am sure Soludo made some trips abroad and sweet talked Ndigbo abroad to think he carries weight in Anambra, hence onlytruth's noise making on NL. grin Reality on the ground often show things are different in Nigeria.

I think you are better than this.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Obi has been a disgrace, his last eight years in anambra has been a disgrace, not suprised he is so eager to cover his tracks, his loot and corruption must be great, that he isn't sure soludo can afford not to give him away, i have never been his fan. I guess it's true after all, we have no political ideology in the East, just a group of stupid selfish politicians. Okorocha was the wise man after all, i give up.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2013
Demdem:

Point of correction.
Ojukwu never put any party in place. APGA wasn't established by ikempba.
Ikemba never founded any party. He came on board afterwards.

Ojukwu gave life to APGA, without Ojukwu's breath, APGA was a corpse.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

I hope so, but u are an igbo person, u should know dat igbos don't just follow.

I will now take a back seat and watch wat miracle will stop Ngige and then a strong APC and Buhari.

I made a mistake to think a people dat sabotage Biafra effort had developed common sense.

I stand to be corrected.

Perhaps, we can now begin to understand and appreciate Ojukwu more. Imagine the kind of people he had to deal with in biafra, bunch of selfish leaders who have no feelings for their people or region. Can't believe that Peter Obi only saw the deportation of our people from lagos as a political tool to kill ACN in the east, and not really because he felt the pains of his people.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
pazienza:

Perhaps, we can now begin to understand and appreciate Ojukwu more. Imagine the kind of people he had to deal with in biafra, bunch of selfish leaders who have no feelings for their people or region. Can't believe that Peter Obi only saw the deportation of our people from lagos as a political tool to kill ACN in the east, and not really because he felt the pains of his people.

^^^

In Ojukwu's voice;

Good morning.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by unmask: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
It might be a strategy....aggravate the people to a point of demanding....then meet the demand....similar to retardeens "consulting widely" ruse
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by pazienza(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
TouchDown:

^^^

In Ojukwu's voice;

Good morning.

My brother, i just woke up, but the morning is not good at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner / EXPOSED | Abubakar Audu’s N1.8 Billion Lokoja Mansion - PICS / BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.