Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra (5426 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by birdman(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2013
Prof Corruption:

This is a season of laughter! Soludo should work with Atiku who ll contest against GEJ, your man?

grin. this is why, as crazy as it sounds, the best chance of producing an Igbo president would be under APC. I am yet to see one SE originated political strategy for 2015 that makes any sense.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by gerald09(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2013
I don't get it, y allow Soludo to move to ABGA just to mess him up, PDP would have done dat earlier without d whole jamboree. if ABGA wants to win n wants to get a stronger power in d SE its obvious with Soludo dat can be achieved. Peter Obi was d same person dat said Anambra North will get power, d same Obi was standing by Soludo when he "Port" now d same Obi is against Soludo who is obviously d peoples choice who will win without any shakin'. Something smells fishy. I don't fink we have seen d end of dis probably a publicity stunt.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by bcomputer101: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2013
THE ELECTION RESULT IS OUT ALREADY AND THE WINNER IS.............

NGIGE of APC!

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2013
james_ibor: Finally, it's gonna be a Soludo/Obaze ticket for APGA. Don't ask me how, just relax till next week.
match made in heaven, I now see that fool Victor Umeh is behind this, he thinks an illiterate Ifeanyi Ubah whose manifesto is taking ndi Anambra youths to Brazil to watch world cup has any chance at winning this election, I laugh at him like he he he
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Demdem(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2013
Okorocha is the wisest of these lot. He has forseen that APGA has no future. Am much more convinced now.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2013
gerald09: I don't get it, y allow Soludo to move to ABGA just to mess him up, PDP would have done dat earlier without d whole jamboree. if ABGA wants to win n wants to get a stronger power in d SE its obvious with Soludo dat can be achieved. Peter Obi was d same person dat said Anambra North will get power, d same Obi was standing by Soludo when he "Port" now d same Obi is against Soludo who is obviously d peoples choice who will win without any shakin'. Something smells fishy. I don't fink we have seen d end of dis probably a publicity stunt.

Here is the logic: Peter Obi will be joining PDP and work indirectly with Jonathan starting from 2014. Peter Obi needs to cover-up all his deeds as Governor and Soludo is not that man to cover Obi's actions in office. Peter Obi also wants to be a Political God father in Anambra for generations. Soludo becoming the Governor would have been a threat to Obi's ambition as God father of Anambra politics. The best way to get Soludo out of the way is by luring him to join APGA, then disqualify him and render him useless. If Soludo had contested under PDP and won, it would have been damaging to Obi in the future.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Demdem: Okorocha is the wisest of these lot. He has forseen that APGA has no future. Am much more convinced now.

Exactly! Okorocha is the samrtest politician in the East. APGA is closing shop and moving to APC/PDP.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by malc619(m): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
my brother Peter Obi stole Anambra State dry, the state today is like it was 8 years ago or even worse. The man has stuffed enough cash in his fidelity bank that he does not know what to do with, that's why he has embarked on "money dashing" spree. I heard he paid off Victor Umeh with 8 billion naira to settle APGA.

I hope you can now see how foolish you and many of your bigoted folks have been all this while. You guys keep screaming Fashola!!!! Tinubu!!! AregbeRascal!!! Etc, fixated on the SW like hypnotized zombies yet your leaders steal you blind day and night.

You know Peter Obo is a thief and instead of attacking him you go around like a drunk simpleton opening threads to insult yorubas and those who mean well for the SW. I really pity you guys.

How many threads did you open to draw attention to the fact that Peter Obo was stealing you blind??

I pray that you continue in your foolish, hateful course while those you hate continue to progress beyond you imagination....

14 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2013
malc619:

I hope you can now see how foolish you and many of your bigoted folks have been all this while. You guys keep screaming Fashola!!!! Tinubu!!! AregbeRascal!!! Etc, fixated on the SW like hypnotized zombies yet your leaders steal you blind day and night.

You know Peter Obo is a thief and instead of attacking him you go around like a drunk simpleton opening threads to insult yorubas and those who mean well for the SW. I really pity you guys.

How many threads did you open to draw attention to the fact that Peter Obo was stealing you blind??

I pray that you continue in your foolish, hateful course while those you hate continue to progress beyond you imagination....

Na so we see am o! The roof of their house is leaking but they are trying to fix someone else's roof. He knew Obi was stealing but he could not create a thread about that but keep creating thread about Fashola, Tinubu and SW leaders.

Whereas, their governors are the biggest crooks on the planet.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by cKaiser: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:
It's obvious that two-faced creep obi is more interested in covering his track than caring for Anambra getting the best......even when Soludo made it clear to him that he has nothing to worry about! Just how many skeletons has he got in his cupboard?

How come we never heard you complaining about the way Peter AdaObi was governing Anambra till today?

Just like Rochas was the best governor in Nigeria until he joined APC and he became useless, unperforming, unworthy of being governor etc

Reading the pages of NL one would have thought the greatest problem of Ndigo was Fashola, Tinubu and Aregbesola

3 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 18, 2013
cKaiser:

How come we never heard you complaining about the way Peter AdaObi was governing Anambra till today?

Just like Rochas was the best governor in Nigeria until he joined APC and he became useless, unperforming, unworthy of being governor etc

Reading the pages of NL one would have thought the greatest problem of Ndigo was Fashola, Tinubu and Aregbesola

I beg bros, help me ask them. See as dem they talk now like parrot. They knew how corrupt their governors were all this while but kept creating thread after thread about Fashola and Tinubu.

They are confused if you ask me.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2013
I wonder why some people are so interested in ANANMBRA that ravage by erosion,you leave your advance states,with cars flying with remote control,sophisticated people 'am afraid.And come here to poke nose about anambra politics.Something is not right,What an irony cool

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 1:17am On Aug 18, 2013
bcomputer101: THE ELECTION RESULT IS OUT ALREADY AND THE WINNER IS.............

NGIGE of APC!

^^^Wake up.....wake up! You're having a nightmare!
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2013
cKaiser:

^^^If you don't know me by now.....you will never never never know me again!!!!!

Anambrans that follow Anambra related threads on this forum can help you join the dots in the puzzle!
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by PaulJohn1: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2013
ak47mann: I wonder why some people are so interested in ANANMBRA that ravage by erosion,you leave your advance states,with cars flying with remote control,sophisticated people 'am afraid.And come here to poke nose about anambra politics.Something is not right,What an irony cool

Just like how every Nigerian is interested in anything Yoruba/SW cool

5 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by YesBosss(m): 1:33am On Aug 18, 2013
malc619:

grin grin grin lwkmd. They are there own problem but enjoy opening threads about SW, Fashola and Tinubu but Adaobi is stealing them dry and they dont care. Shame
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by kenbee(f): 2:20am On Aug 18, 2013
We easily call these politicians prostitudes while we are the authentic prostitudes. A season opera/drama has just started and instead of us holding our peace and watch, we are busy making unconnected predictions. What if they later choose Soludo as APGA flag bearer, will Peter Obi be dumb or a genuis?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by plaindealer: 3:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Endless tribal rants about Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbeshola, Buhari and APC while your own green snake brothers back home are doing you from behind with no Vaseline..

See ya life grin

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 18, 2013
I am sure Soludo made some trips abroad and sweet talked Ndigbo abroad to think he carries weight in Anambra, hence onlytruth's noise making on NL. grin Reality on the ground often show things are different in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 18, 2013
plaindealer: Endless tribal rants about Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbeshola, Buhari and APC while your own green snake brothers back home are doing you from behind with no Vaseline..

See ya life grin

LOL! Den be ga.y? Why their brothers they do them from behind na?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by AdmYamamoto: 3:53am On Aug 18, 2013
He just joined the party a few weeks ago and he is already a candidate for office, how? What is a professor in Economics wanting to do as governor after spending years getting trained as an economist? Is that not brain drain? Is he going to be teaching and lecturing the people because he is not even a business man or manager??

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by kaze4blues(m): 5:54am On Aug 18, 2013
FreeGlobe: Soludo should not allow these sadists kill his mandate. PDM is the next option, he needs to mobilize Atiku and the 9 governors. They can support him financially and otherwise. The massive outcry over Soludo's disqualification shows he has the people's mandate and this is his only shot. He should fold his sleeves, enter the field and get it. Peter Obi should be ready for a big shocker. RIP APGA

Politics is not always the way it appears to you.
It is only when you are in the game that you understand how things work.

Political parties consider a lot of factors before ratifying a candidate, the most important being commitment/loyalty to the party. So the best candidate may not get the party's ticket.

You will understand this if you ever practise unionism in higher institution.

Soludo may be popular....but if he is not strong politically, then other candidates like Ngige who have strong grassroot presence may defeat him.

Consider Ngige vs Akunyili....Akunyili had credible image as @ then and many non-political people tipped her to win.

But Ngige was a better politician than Akunyili as @ then and that's why he won th election.

Ngige even won @ the tribunal.

If soludo becomes anambra governor, APGA may not have 100percent control over him and this is not healthy for the party.

Besides, he is new to the party.

His ratification will spell doom for APGA and will further polarise the party into different factions.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by softwareman(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
my brother Peter Obi stole Anambra State dry, the state today is like it was 8 years ago or even worse. The man has stuffed enough cash in his fidelity bank that he does not know what to do with, that's why he has embarked on "money dashing" spree. I heard he paid off Victor Umeh with 8 billion naira to settle APGA.
Basically what you are admitting to is that APGA has not done anything in the last eight years. but steal the resources of your state dry.

at the same time, you expect such a party to feel comfortable enough to make a completely new member whose loyalty they cannot vouch for their governorship candidate.

this to me is the height of political naivety!

sentiment and hatred will lead some people to cut their nose in other to spite their own face!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by kaze4blues(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2013
In politics, the strenght of your opponent is always an important factor to be considered when vieying for posts.

Apga understands this....Ngige is coming from APC.

Ngige is a big threat and a force to reckon with in the election.

That's why Apga needs to thread softly or else.....they loose control of Anambra state.

They need to win this election more than any other party since Anambra is the only state they control.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Following yesterday’s events, those who were disqualified were given the opportunity today to make their case to stay in the race for the November gubernatorial election.

There's still hope for Soludo but I still wonder why people are blind to what Obi did to APGA and made it seem like Rochas caused APGA's crisis. APGA was in crisis when Rochas came in and he had to leave because of the lingering crisis. The remaining APGA will be collapsed into PDP as planned much earlier. Soludo will not have a free hand if he enters the way he is about to. Rochas has his powers from the masses and not political party and he has already relieved himself of the last grasp of the Godfathers by replacing his deputy.

Soludo needs to run on the platform of a party that he can be free from their political manipulations. Maybe Labour Party .
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by asha80(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2013
i still believe there is a chess game being played here.ok soludo was refused....why was obaze and idigo refused too?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by lagcity(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2013
Abagworo:

There's still hope for Soludo but I still wonder why people are blind to what Obi did to APGA and made it seem like Rochas caused APGA's crisis. APGA was in crisis when Rochas came in and he had to leave because of the lingering crisis. The remaining APGA will be collapsed into PDP as planned much earlier. Soludo will not have a free hand if he enters the way he is about to. Rochas has his powers from the masses and not political party and he has already relieved himself of the last grasp of the Godfathers by replacing his deputy.

Soludo needs to run on the platform of a party that he can be free from their political manipulations. Maybe Labour Party .

Labour Party? Ifeanyi Uba has Labour locked down. No vacancy for Labour Party.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by softwareman(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
something fishy is going on. come to think of it even Peter Obi's oseloka obaze was also disqualified. We have not heard the last of this. I kinda want to believe you, Victor umeh has always been loyal to Ifeanyi. Uba, he may be the sellout here

what about if umeh wanted SOLUDO and obi wanted obaze and the compromise is no SOLUDO , no blaze ?

if soludo is naive enough to think he could join a party like APGA at the eleventh hour and pick the ticket, then to me he is even more naive than
his misguided army of supporters on nairaland.

seriously, most of soludo supporters here are passionate but very, very politically naive.

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by bashydemy(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Make them dey fool thereself dey go, Ngige will defeat Soludo/Obaze/Obi/Umeh combine

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by softwareman(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2013
asha 80: i still believe there is a chess game being played here.ok soludo was refused....why was obaze and idigo refused too?
compromise from political negotiation. you are right.it is a political chess game.
I only wish some people understand what that means.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by softwareman(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2013
Abagworo:

join a party and build the strucure from scratch before the November election?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by chino24: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2013
Abagworo:

You are always reasoning from your anu.s.

Do we care where the clown okorosha belongs. We are watching to see how he will be burned by APC. It will not be long..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB / Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls / Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.