Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... (3228 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2013
(1) You buy your girlfriend a phone
and another guy buys for her
Air time……
That Is Division of Labor.

(2) You Buy Her panties and
another Guy Removes It……
That’s Separation of Power.

(3) You Pay For Her School Fees And
another Guy Pays For Her House
Rent…..
That Is Business partner.

(4) She Tells You That She Is Not
Ready For Sex & Another Man Sleeps
With Her Always, That
is_____________ ??

ANSWER IT PLEASE
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by k2039: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Mumugun
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by bknight: 1:09am On Aug 18, 2013
undecided
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by switdil(f): 1:42am On Aug 18, 2013
Breach of agreement

4 Likes

Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2013
that's mumugugumumugo
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by zeelo2014: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2013
SCAM!!!
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ajibam: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2013
There is love in sharing
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2013
That is virginity.
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2013
D fact is, most ladies amuse me so much wen they blab abt ''no sex b4 marriage'' expectially d ones dat r nt V.
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Exponental(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Air time……

another Guy Removes It……

Rent…..

With Her Always, That
is______shunting_______ ??

ANSWER IT PLEASE

Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by jhydebaba(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2013
That is Rigid Constitution.

Afterall, she did not have sex with another guy, she just slept with him duh! tongue
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2013
Orisirisi.wetin i no go see for nl cheesy
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ashabie(f): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2013
Ask google!
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Air time……

another Guy Removes It……

Rent…..

With Her Always, That
is____________ ??

ANSWER IT PLEASE

Bad business
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by 190theclown: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by amanda2013(f): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2013
its kald generosity!
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2013
amanda2013: its kald generosity!

Really?
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Bad business

I dey tell you....... BAD INVESTMENT
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2013
Jenams: D fact is, most ladies amuse me so much wen they blab abt ''no sex b4 marriage'' expectially d ones dat r nt V.

The ones wey dey claim born again virgins
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2013
switdil: Breach of agreement

What should be done about the matter
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Can it change d pryz of Q10 in d market?
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Osama10(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Coup de tat
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by nneh1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

The ones wey dey claim born again virgins
what if she is a virgin
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
nneh1: what if she is a virgin

And so f_ucking what? Every girl who's had s-ex was once a virgin

2 Likes

Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by YankeeJoe(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Air time……

another Guy Removes It……

Rent…..

With Her Always, That
is_____________ ??

ANSWER IT PLEASE

its simply because u erection isnt yet ready 4 her. If nt, u wudnt n shudnt accept such a pretence
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by switdil(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

What should be done about the matter
U still asking
Ok
As I be judge for this matter
I sey make u package red card giv am
Abi u still wan do
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
switdil:
U still asking
Ok
As I be judge for this matter
I sey make u package red card giv am
Abi u still wan do

After she don chop my money? Na lie oh!
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by MrsChima(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
undecided.
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2013
Dayum!! That's why I don't buy women panties!! sad

I only buy them food and cards. wink
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by switdil(f): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

After she don chop my money? Na lie oh!

Badest guy
Ok
Since she don breach d agreement btw una
U sef go fyn ur way chop ur money comot na
Abi
Re: You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2013
switdil:

Wetin you talk for the matter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nairalander,s Issue With women / Confession Time / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.