Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee (7399 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by busolaJ(f): 12:55am On Aug 18, 2013
I'm not desperate neither am I a loser, I'm not here to look for a boyfriend I just really need to vent some of my frustrations and share my feelings without being judged hence why I to opened an account.

I live in London,I'm 23, educated with a good job and I've never had a boyfriend,I'm not picky when it comes to men, realistically I'm not that bad looking I rate myself a 7/10 and most people describe me as sweet and easy going.Its not that I don't get Male attention but its always from the wrong type of guys, I assume that all the guys that approach me just want to smash which in most cases I'm right .

I don't believe in sex before marriage, am I being unrealistic with myself?, I don't go clubbing and party all the time so its not that I always surround myself with the wrong kind of guys. my close friends tell me everyday that its not possible to find a guy that will wait till marriage before sex but I don't want to settle for any old school guy at my church just because of my belief . BTW I'm not looking down on 'church guys' but I'm wondering Is it possible to come across young Christians who are considered 'new generation' and have same thinking and upbringing as I do.

please I need some advise and encouragement. Is this normal or am I being too hard on myself?.

I've tried so much to focus on myself and my relationship with God and making Busola (Me) a better person but I'm just really tired and fed up of waiting on Mr right cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by segunjowo(m): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2013
Relax babe. At 23 you're still young. You are a Christian, have faith. Tell God your hearth desires and very soon, your husband will show. Have faith in guys your age, and define what you want at the onset of your relationship and I can assure you, the issue of sex won't happen except you both want it. God help you.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 18, 2013
What do you really want, do you need counsel or you want us to suggest a man for you? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by sirhot(m): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2013
busolaJ: I'm not desperate neither am I a loser, I'm not here to look for a boyfriend I just really need to vent some of my frustrations and share my feelings without being judged hence why I to opened an account.

I live in London,I'm 23, educated with a good job and I've never had a boyfriend,I'm not picky when it comes to men, realistically I'm not that bad looking I rate myself a 7/10 and most people describe me as sweet and easy going.Its not that I don't get Male attention but its always from the wrong type of guys, I assume that all the guys that approach me just want to smash which in most cases I'm right .

I don't believe in sex before marriage, am I being unrealistic with myself?, I don't go clubbing and party all the time so its not that I always surround myself with the wrong kind of guys. my close friends tell me everyday that its not possible to find a guy that will wait till marriage before sex but I don't want to settle for any old school guy at my church just because of my belief . BTW I'm not looking down on 'church guys' but I'm wondering Is it possible to come across young Christians who are considered 'new generation' and have same thinking and upbringing as I do.

please I need some advise and encouragement. Is this normal or am I being too hard on myself?.

I've tried so much to focus on myself and my relationship with God and making Busola (Me) a better person but I'm just really tired and fed up of waiting on Mr right cry cry cry
I feel you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by segzicres(m): 1:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Lol. I think you need to loosen up a bit. Even if your gonna say no sex b4 marriage be fun. If ur not giving him sex substitute it by being crazy fun! You always hv to give something else that will blind him from sex.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by sirhot(m): 1:33am On Aug 18, 2013
segzi cres: Lol. I think you need to loosen up a bit. Even if your gonna say no sex b4 marriage be fun. If ur not giving him sex substitute it by being crazy fun! You always hv to give something else that will blind him from sex.
guy you can't say that, not all men
Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by busolaJ(f): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2013
segunjowo: Relax babe. At 23 you're still young. You are a Christian, have faith. Tell God your hearth desires and very soon, your husband will show. Have faith in guys your age, and define what you want at the onset of your relationship and I can assure you, the issue of sex won't happen except you both want it. God help you.

I just hate feeling lonely. thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 18, 2013
busolaJ:

I just hate feeling lonely. thanks anyway
what about your friends?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by busolaJ(f): 2:52am On Aug 18, 2013
idnoble135:
what about your friends?

I have good friends however most of them are in relationships.. I don't want to sound like a loser but sometimes i just wish I had someone who genuinely cares about me..Like is it because I'm surrounded by people who are all boo'd up & in love or Is it normal to be 23 & been single all your life?? with no real love interests?

I don't like to talk about being lonely with people cos I'll look weak but it really bothers me
Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 18, 2013
busolaJ:

I have good friends however most of them are in relationships.. I don't want to sound like a loser but sometimes i just wish I had someone who genuinely cares about me..Like is it because I'm surrounded by people who are all boo'd up & in love or Is it normal to be 23 & been single all your life?? with no real love interests?

I don't like to talk about being lonely with people cos I'll look weak but it really bothers me
Now age 23 and not approached at all? Now thats unusual. Nevertheless, i would still ask you not to give up hope. Dont even show you are desperate so that you wont attract the wrong kind of men.
Go out more often. Socialize, hang out with friends and you should definitely be noticed. Dont worry, the female nairalander's will soon be here to give you their own advice which will be more concrete than a make can give.
But for your encouragement, dont let others intimidate you. Keep assuring yourself that though it seems to be delayed, but when he arrives, he shall be the best for you. The best is often reserved for the last. Meanwhile, enjoy the company of your friends and spend some ore time learning all you need to know before he(mr right) arrives.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 18, 2013
busolaJ: I'm not desperate neither am I a loser, I'm not here to look for a boyfriend I just really need to vent some of my frustrations and share my feelings without being judged hence why I to opened an account.

Should I give you my brother's number? he is in london too.33 years old unmarried?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 18, 2013
^
When you give her the number, she will now go and call your brother and then propose to him?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 18, 2013
idnoble135: ^
When you give her the number, she will now go and call your brother and then propose to him?
Smh
At times making a comment in a hurry is not thorough. If she's interested in someone who values the same thing she does then why not meet. That is what is on my mind, the hostility in your comment is just unexplainable

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 18, 2013
^
A PM would have do all of that, not in the open. Besides, your brother should give her a call and not the other way round.
Be a gentleman my friend!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 18, 2013
idnoble135: ^
A PM would have do all of that, not in the open. Besides, your brother should give her a call and not the other way round.
Be a gentleman my friend!
But first she has to to see the comment and indicate interest, no?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 18, 2013
^
Mr match maker, reply such question on an open forum?
Choi!
Abeg, i wan go sleep.
OYO
Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:22am On Aug 18, 2013
Will u manage bunmioguns?
He needs a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by passionate88: 3:23am On Aug 18, 2013
I bn wan write smtin bt I jst dey get 2nd thought. See eh, ppl go say @ 23 u still dey young make u no do this n that, me no too believe in those things o. Yes u dey young bt wit each passin day u dey get older bt e no mean say u go rush go do smtin wey u go regret. U say u want guy wey no go shine ur kongo till una marry ba?, bt u no want church brother?. My sister if u see any wassup guy wey no ask u for sex till him propose marriage to u, that guy get serious problem wit him tool. As u dey say no sex till after weddin, u b v?.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 18, 2013
Ok Busolaj, please follow back so we can communicate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Otunbaworldwide(m): 3:46am On Aug 18, 2013

. I will wait for u whenever u ready. +2348138848185. Pim:2379122A.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by daisyella: 3:46am On Aug 18, 2013
Dis is d first tym I'm seeing a girl opening dis kinda thread and she was not bashed, mayb cos she sounds sincere cheesy, anyways chillax girl, u r juz 23. Its not lyk u have all d tym in d world but u r still young. I understand d part of being lonely sometimes but try and spend time with ur family and friends, find a hobby or sports to keep urself busy and don't idealise relationships, Being
in a relationship with someone isn't easy
at all, if anything people in relationships
have more problems than singletons.
Relationships are hard work, and isn't a
walk in the park!. Don't b obsessed with d idea of finding the right guy or else u'll fall into wrong hands, it will come when u least expect it and when u r not looking for it. Dats why some say "you don't find love, love finds you", anyway dats juz my 2 cents. Gdluck gal smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 18, 2013
dont be desperate,the right guy will come......just watch your life style,hope you dont have attitude that pisses guy off,and i also believe you arent a snub?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 18, 2013
Well young lady you have to be realistic. I know a few girls like you who are 36 today and not married because what they want in men are very rare. You want a guy that is sociable, fun to be with, a guy you can confidently introduce to your friends, nice job, car and also very spiritual. Nothing wrong in asking for all of that but they are very rare.

In the world of today the spiritual guy who will wait for you till marriage may not have all the other things you want. So if the Christian guy is what really matters to you, then you may have to date some rather old school church guy. If the new age fun guy is what you want, they may be sex may be an issue. But they reality is that all that you want is rare to find especially in London. They exist but its rare, solutions is to pray hard o!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2013
busolaJ:

Well, being single at 23 is normal even, at 92years old, is normal. I think it is better u devout your time into something more productive than being hard on ursef over getting a male. Trust me, by the time u landed one, u would wish u never tried.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Linoversace: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2013
…are you lightsskin or halfcast? undecided

If you are >>> >>>> >>>>Mr.Cork! grin
Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Linoversace: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2013
tpacalipse: Well, being single at 23 is normal even, at 92years old, is normal. I think it is better u devout your time into something more productive than being hard on ursef over getting a male. Trust me, by the time u landed one, u would wish u never tried.

…amidst the gbagauns...

You be man and you suggesting if she gets a man finally,she would wish she never got one?
I don't gerrit

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2013
The problem is that u want a cOol sociable party loving church guy. The problem is that cool sociable party loving with CHURCH GUY don't go together.
Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by bknight: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2013
Onila will console &encourage u, as she understands wat u're going thru. Join her #teamvirgin undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2013
iM SURPRISED NO ONE HAS DECLARED HIS ELIGIBILITY
ANYWAY ALL HAS BEEN SAID
INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR FOCUS ON IMPROVING URSELF
MAKE URSELF A BETTER PERSON
MR RIGHT WILL COME WHEN U LEAST EXPECT
Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by ChiSun27(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2013
You are still a young las. Why the haste? Chillllllll girl!!!!! Don't listern to friends and make an everlasting mistake that you alone will regret and live with. God never dissapoints those that look up to HIM. Be patient in God and He alone can and will make you happy. Please, I beg you don't rush God. His times are always right. Goodluck friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by wordpress(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Relax Busola,The minute you start caring about what other people think, is the minute you stop being yourself.

For more advice & counselling u can reach me on; ugoegbune@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee by pato405(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2013
I feel you. Pls drop a mail : minajkindy@yahoo.co.uk and let's get started. Your types are rare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference / When Some Girls Have Big Yansh They Think Life should be Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.