Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend (7406 Views)

Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by Ilal: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
A woman was left without clothes in the sea after her partner swapped her swimwear with one that dissolves in water.

It is necessary to note that the person involved in this prank, Julius Dein, is a professional magician, and they are well-known for making things dissolve into thin air.

Of course, that doesn’t mean that his partner, Estelle, should have been prepared for her underwear to disappear, but Julius is the first person she should have had on her mind when it did.

The two were having a great time at the beach, with Estelle showing off her new bikini.

But little did she expect, her boyfriend had replaced her bikini internet order with one that would leave her with nothing on.

Take a look at what happened below:

Estelle’s boyfriend can be heard giggling behind the camera while she enters the water, and it took her some time to fully submerge, while Julius was laughing his face off in expectation of the inevitable.

He commented:

“According to the instruction manual, it should take 15-30 seconds for the chemicals to kick in to make the bikini dissolve… This is so bad but so good.”

In no time, Estelle became aware that she had nothing on, and her body was completely exposed inside the water. She started stressing and searching for her bikini, but it was obviously nowhere in sight.

The magician pretended to be just as shocked as his girlfriend asking her what happened, to which she replied:

My bikini! I think I lost it!’

A confused Estelle then went on to say her swimwear had been stolen, while Julius kept on pretending to be unaware of what was going on.

After leaving her to swim in the waters of confusion for a while, he finally gave her a towel and she was able to finally leave the water.

As the video came to an end, she remained completely in the dark as to what had transpired, and she found out the truth much later on.

One thing is for sure, Estelle won’t be tricked so easily by her boyfriend from now on (hopefully)!

Source: https://ojblitz.com/bikini-dissolves-in-water/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by Pat081: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
You no well at all
Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by Vyzz: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by hardbody: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ilal:
A woman was left without clothes in the sea after her partner swapped her swimwear with one that dissolves in water.

It is necessary to note that the person involved in this prank, Julius Dein, is a professional magician, and they are well-known for making things dissolve into thin air.

Of course, that doesn’t mean that his partner, Estelle, should have been prepared for her underwear to disappear, but Julius is the first person she should have had on her mind when it did.

The two were having a great time at the beach, with Estelle showing off her new bikini.

But little did she expect, her boyfriend had replaced her bikini internet order with one that would leave her with nothing on.

Take a look at what happened below:

Estelle’s boyfriend can be heard giggling behind the camera while she enters the water, and it took her some time to fully submerge, while Julius was laughing his face off in expectation of the inevitable.

He commented:

“According to the instruction manual, it should take 15-30 seconds for the chemicals to kick in to make the bikini dissolve… This is so bad but so good.”

In no time, Estelle became aware that she had nothing on, and her body was completely exposed inside the water. She started stressing and searching for her bikini, but it was obviously nowhere in sight.

The magician pretended to be just as shocked as his girlfriend asking her what happened, to which she replied:

My bikini! I think I lost it!’

A confused Estelle then went on to say her swimwear had been stolen, while Julius kept on pretending to be unaware of what was going on.

After leaving her to swim in the waters of confusion for a while, he finally gave her a towel and she was able to finally leave the water.

As the video came to an end, she remained completely in the dark as to what had transpired, and she found out the truth much later on.

One thing is for sure, Estelle won’t be tricked so easily by her boyfriend from now on (hopefully)!

Source: https://ojblitz.com/bikini-dissolves-in-water/

Ok
Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Clap for una self, but do well to check siggy
Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by marshalcarter: 5:28am On Aug 26, 2020
YouToMe:
TRY THIS

It is paying, live!

I discovered this Site where one can make money endlessly by just viewing adverts and typing the adverts codes into the box provided for it.
You are paid 20 cents by VIEWING one advert and 500 adverts gives you a 100$ if you can only spend about 10-20 seconds viewing and typing an advert code into the box provided for it.
So, you can roughly spend 3 hours to make an average of 200$.
I have made it already and you too can make above that by simply registering an account through my signature link below:
prove that you've cashed out
link link link just full everywhere yet nobody don cash out #20

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by Davida3333: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2020
You want to get the Step by step catering tools??

You want strategy to earn up to 50k per week just making cakes ??

Then Use the link https://amzn.to/31qMAEi
now before it expires, we have a amazing opportunity for you
Or
https:///2348114536840?text=cake

Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by marshalcarter: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2020
YouToMe:

I have cashed out already.
explain everything here.... how does it work is that your personal link?? How much would you acquire before you cash out
Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by ItsCheeze(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2020
marshalcarter:

prove that you've cashed out
link link link just full everywhere yet nobody don cash out #20

One can't be viewing ads for the rest of his life before him cash out. How about you check my signature if a minimum of 20k extra on a weekly basis is okay for you.
Re: Woman Left Completely Naked At Beach By Her Boyfriend by marshalcarter: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
ItsCheeze:

One can't be viewing ads for the rest of his life before him cash out. How about you check my signature if a minimum of 20k extra on a weekly basis is okay for you.
okay... would do that

(1) (Reply)

just in case... / I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... / Humiliated By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.