Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days (38853 Views)

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / Miracle As Man Wakes From Month-long Coma After Being Shot / Little Kelvin Santos Wakes Up From The Dead,asks For Water, And Dies Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Ninilowo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
ReLaTE: The man is indirectly looking for help,i dnt believe all these his bull and cock story.
Cock and bull indeed. From wherever to Kano to Abeokuta to Oshogbo. If you need help tell us all this snow...feather......two grave yards.......etc etc will not capture us.
Your pple had no money to transport you to abekuta and they still dug grave for you there abi. Oga soldier abeg......go join Nigeria Legion. Ur pple boku there.....emm...Neeext!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by shejane: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hunger, starvation nd stupidity push pple 2 do so many unreasonable tins, d man only needs help, financial help, dot blame him blame poverty nd devil
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by shejane: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pple lyk Bedlam dot need 2 argue wt pls, jus ignore him
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Christmasdon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
.see Gobe.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by begwong: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
mr jezux of abeokuta.ahmadu bello teaching hosp.na zaria e dey. Secondly,shebi u are a military pensioner,i guess u could b earning close to 30k after serving same no.of yrs in service since u dnt hav a wife now sef. Except if u were dismissed!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Rexyl(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
To clear atmosphere of doubt esp among those who find it difficult to believe pls if possible attach medical confirmation of death.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Blazeicon: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
this is a big lie ooo. Ahmadu bello uni. Is nt at kano its in zaria
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by maanma: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
BedLam: He was not dead, this is the same thing that happened to jeez_us after he was beaten to coma by Jews......... Was there any clinical confirmation of his death? Autopsy? I Piss on you!
. May God have mercy on u and forgive u for saying this JESUS.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by ARico(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
If u like believe it,if u like dnt.when u get there u will understand too.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by carlos1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
BedLam: He was not dead, this is the same thing that happened to jeez_us after he was beaten to coma by Jews......... Was there any clinical confirmation of his death? Autopsy? I Piss on you!

Don't incure the wrath of God upon urself
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by 3kay945(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
D4V1D~D4:
LOL! What procedures were done before stating he was dead? Or like other general hospital doctors, once a person's heart stops beating, he's assumed dead! This guy could have just been in a comma n like near death experiences; his mind is deceiving him! I tell people always one can't imagine the amount of humans buried alive in Nigeria.
A boy was hit by a car and pronounced dead n buried same day just cause his heart wasn't beating angry angry This dude could later wake up in his coffin n suffocate to death.

grin
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by dnawah(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Na wa 4 God o!pls touch me too na!i come my own different?
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by 3kay945(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Op,
am still summoning the zeal to read the ? you put up there.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by PENMIGHT(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
The man is just been creatively minded. His narrations may actually fetch him a livelihood.
Who knows!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by PENMIGHT(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ Samunique

Your post is incitive to Islam and the sensibilities of all right thinking individuals,muslim or non-muslim alike.

It is derogatory to result to blasphemy against the muslim's holy book and the total emblems of islam in other to get your fingers scratched.

Pls confirm the true status of your supposed e-enemies before you wrongfully assumed they are muslims.
No sane muslim will abuse the personality of God,or Jesus or whatever you worship.

You might consider retracting your statement and tendering apology for the libel. Act reasonably!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Lovine: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Had it been he was a Christian and become a Muslim, JUBILATION but what is happening now on this thread is unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by deeptesting(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
bebechuks: please never in ur life compare mortal with immortal. God is not a man, be careful to u say, nd I advice u to give ur life to Jesus,if not u never can tell wot will befall u.

"The world holds two classes of men - intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence." - Abu Ala Al-Maari
“People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.” Dave Barry

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Lovine: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
He was only in coma and never died real death,if u have ever been placed on an anaesthecia prior to a surgical operation,u wld most likely have had a similar 'heavenly' experience as this man did.

Hope you will be next to have such an experience
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by switch360(f): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
wetin kill am b4?
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by deeptesting(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
carlos1:

Don't incure the wrath of God upon urself

Religion does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions.- Frater Ravus

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by samkoro: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
crackhaus: Just read this story on a blog few minutes before logging in here... Come to think of it, SNOW? Really? Or was it clouds or something?

I don't know what to make of stories like this, and I'm usually a skeptic. But IF this was made up, then the man did a really good job of it.

I follow up stories of after death experiences,near death experiences etc all around the world .They experience the same things in different ways.the mention of snow,granite,floating,armless etc made me pay sincere attention.Real men that have insight about the beyond will understand what I mean

My instincs tells me its true. Besides instincts,I know a woman; wife of my former pastor who rose after death 2 yrs ago.Since then,I take stories like this as extremely serious and true.I use to be sceptical,but not now.Believe it or not ,death is real.If u chose not to believe in the after life,its ur business.

If u don't know what to make of the story,u can at least trace the truth thru the address the man gave.It could be revealing.

A word is enough for the wise.Atheism is not profitable.Better find out what happens when u die because u must surely surely surely and certainly die.U know that its true.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by deeptesting(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
samkoro:

I follow up stories of after death experiences,near death experiences etc all around the world .They experience the same things in different ways.the mention of snow,granite,floating,armless etc made me pay sincere attention.Real men that have insight about the beyond will understand what I mean

My instincs tells me its true. Besides instincts,I know a woman; wife of my former pastor who rose after death 2 yrs ago.Since then,I take stories like this as extremely serious and true.I use to be sceptical,but not now.Believe it or not ,death is real.If u chose not to believe in the after life,its ur business.

If u don't know what to make of the story,u can at least trace the truth thru the address the man gave.It could be revealing.

A word is enough for the wise.Atheism is not profitable.Better find out what happens when u die because u must surely surely surely and certainly die.U know that its true

What better way to psychologically and emotionally torture a child than the threat of eternal punishment if they don't believe as they're told...

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by BabaOyee: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
Stories like these are rampant now. Another example is that of Linda,a Sierra Leonian lady and it is God's mercy to bring as many as are willing to Himself as the rapture of Saints are iminent signifying the first phase of Jesus' 2nd advent. Like who have hears listen to the time time table in the Spirit realm and run from sin. Jesus is coming back again,pls get prepared.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by ysquare(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Where his account number? I want to drop something. He is saying the true

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva: He didn't wake up cos he never died in the first place.
U just prove my doubt that nigerians are repulsive to D truth even if there is no need to, and this is second to D problem of corruption we have. Do u knw that 16 other persons died with him, all those are also sleeping? Do u knw moslems bury as soon as a person is confirm dead and if he was to be frm kano and a muslim he did be long buried? Do u knw that D mortuary is nt conducive to stay? If u are really inquisitive Y nt go to D hospital to find out. Pls God has proved enoug that he is real, heaven and hell is real, if u are in sin fine, but dont cancel D reality of heaven and hell to give u easy, it will be too bad cos u may nt B able to retrace urself and that wont also cancel it frm exsiting. U are free to live D way u like, but no that there is judgement aftr death! And dont decieve others and debate abt it existence to silence conscience.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Na photoshop jo
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by 3kay945(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
The narrator was trying to say that God has called him to win souls.. undecided
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by delson2k: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Gud one@choose wisely heaven or hell
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Samunique(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: @ Samunique

Your post is incitive to Islam and the sensibilities of all right thinking individuals,muslim or non-muslim alike.

It is derogatory to result to blasphemy against the muslim's holy book and the total emblems of islam in other to get your fingers scratched.

Pls confirm the true status of your supposed e-enemies before you wrongfully assumed they are muslims.
No sane muslim will abuse the personality of God,or Jesus or whatever you worship.

You might consider retracting your statement and tendering apology for the libel. Act reasonably!
@ PEN MIGHT : I did not insult Islam or Quran, was just reacting to a post. Well, i might be wrong, if i av touched anybody's emotions with d post i'm very sorry. Thanks for d correction!

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by ennon92(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Samunique: Muhamedean, i know the write up and the myths of ur most unholy book will not allow u to see road and use ur God's given senses. May the Lord forgive u for this senseless comment.
....and 4give u 2 for condemning other ppl's tribe.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by ennon92(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Samunique: Muhamedean, i know the write up and the myths of ur most unholy book will not allow u to see road and use ur God's given senses. May the Lord forgive u for this senseless comment.
....and 4give u 2 for condemning other ppl's religion.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by KweenAdz(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
BedLam: Lol. Where are the believers? I never knew heaven was like Antarctica ! So There is no force of gravity in heaven? So which throne is Jesus sitting on?

Believers! Smh

Heaven and hell is real.. Repent for d kingdom of God is at hand..Give ur life to Jesus o! As for d story,I suspect foul play..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.