Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days (38852 Views)

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / Miracle As Man Wakes From Month-long Coma After Being Shot / Little Kelvin Santos Wakes Up From The Dead,asks For Water, And Dies Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2013
Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
---------lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Pat80(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2013
May God deliver us from all these people who claim to die and say they ressurected and then start telling all form of stories. I dont think heaven has now become so easy that anybody enters and returns. You have to be like christ before you can even enter and coming out its another question on its own as to whether it is possible. So lets watch the type of things we lie about.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by tomzman: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmn.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by homegirl1: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2013
can somebody ask this man if he saw my father.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by plasmadocument: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just a poor beggar.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
hahahaha. niger people know how to promote their business oooo. many people were resurrected from the bible and they never told such stories. Eutycus, lazarus, Dorcas etc. never did these persons tell any story. now this people are here to discredit those testimonies from an inspired word of God. I only believe my bible as it says that there is no consciousness in hell (grave). Eccl. 9:5, 10.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by deeptesting(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
“Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago. And by the way, I say "this guy", because I firmly believe, looking at these results, that if there is a God, it has to be a man. No woman could or would ever Bleep things up like this. So, if there is a God, I think most reasonable people might agree that he's at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a shit. Doesn't give a shit, which I admire in a person, and which would explain a lot of these bad results.”
― George Carlin
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by emmysharp(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by DanEncore(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
BedLam: He was not dead, this is the same thing that happened to jeez_us after he was beaten to coma by Jews......... Was there any clinical confirmation of his death? Autopsy? I Piss on you!

You are a basterd for saying that Jesus was in coma not Death,if you don't know what to say shut your mouth and save your fucking KB.you disgust me pig
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
I hope You are not calling your self JESUS. well, I thank 'CHINEKE' that U have known him.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Eddy2cute(m): 4:53am On Aug 20, 2013
BedLam: He was not dead, this is the same thing that happened to jeez_us after he was beaten to coma by Jews......... Was there any clinical confirmation of his death? Autopsy? I Piss on you!
u b mumu
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by holdcloz: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2013
A lot of persons keep saying rubbish e.g Bedlam
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by dlamaluka(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Foolish man seekin attention.
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Rexyl(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days by Rexyl(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Am committing this research to someone. From Christian perspective I think it is possible for dead man to come back to life from 3 - 4th day while all hopes should have been lost and after that up to 39th day after which his burial rites should have been completed. The first 3 days is when resurrection is highly possible compared to the other days up to 39 days . Within this period if it pleases God to make the dead alive again He can do the miracle. Within the period nobody should think of being to heaven except he receives revelation of what happens in that great beyond. It should be after 40 days of being dead that man is expected to tell the story of what heavens looks like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.