Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (24647 Views)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / When God Does Not Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by igoro10: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
sacrifice 1 goat.
Don't play with hell fire boy
Visit;www.calebmoney..com
4 more infor...
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Preceedo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
nwajoshua: listen man!God is not in denominational churches, sorry to say, am a christian but churches r making fun of God, when did God invite these pastors, wat is their message, 4 ur prayer to be answered, u do not need to keep any principle, cos freely u shall recieve anytin from God. And note...bible is not our message, word of God comes tru a Voice not a book and faith cometh by hearing d word ie voice....God is a living God, not a dead God whose written will is being followed..he should have a mesg for us capable of adding to d bible here is my No 08102990133 call me for more info..tnks
The kingdom of God is governed by principles also called standards. How you work by the standards or principles is what will determine how far u would go with God. There are principles to anointing, prosperity, longevity etc. You need total brain Renewal. Ur comments, sorry to say, is the most inexperience nd ignorant any can give on dis topic. Not even me a baby xtian would say that not to talk of you who claim to be a giant xtian

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Blessmira: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
sacrifice 1 goat.

U kno dt this thread is nt 4 u. Pls look 4 d one wher they ar sacrificin goat. cheesy
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Kay17: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
@OP

Yet, the Book of Job says something entirely different. Job, God's humble and faithful servant frequently offered sacrifices for himself and even on behalf of his sons and daughters and did good; suffered intensely and horribly. We get to understand God makes the evil old, fruitful and die in old age, that God is bigger than all the monsters and behemoths of this world, so also his ethical detachment. God is not mechanical nor a servant, he is Lord and his power rules.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by paulkins: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
i want God to deliver me frm smoking and drinking..
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
The way his can bless you is if you think and work hard. Don't forget to be selfless and less greedy too.

If you make common sense your guide no evil shall befall you.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yungwizzzy: who God don bless he don bless am.

If God nor bless you eventhough you pray from now till tomorrow nothing will happen...that's called grace

so many successful people today don't have any idea of what's written above yet they prayers seem to answered

whys that??
*I wl nt b in support of dc. Evrything God is wit purpose&destiny to manifest. But We hav to pray our waythrough!. Ask Jabez,he shal xplain bette. Ask Esther,she open yur eye to c,dat man ought to pray nd nt to faint. Ask Paul& Sila,they wl tel u dat s hw they were delieverd. There is divine force bhind Prayer. May God open our eyes because if u insist u ar born poor and fold yur hand no prayer,no work u wl die poor!. Nothing venture,notin gain. Hapi Sunday here.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by redsun(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Praying is more like going to a psychiatric or motivational speaker who assures you that you are mentally sound enough to solve problems and it is left for you to take it on board and help yourself.

It is all mental and psychological.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Adekaf(f): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote
author=nwajoshua]listen man!God is not in denominational churches,
sorry to say, am a christian but churches r making fun of God, when did
God invite these pastors, wat is their message, 4 ur prayer to be
answered, u do not need to keep any principle, cos freely u shall
recieve anytin from God. And note...bible is not our message, word of
God comes tru a Voice not a book and faith cometh by hearing d word ie
voice....God is a living God, not a dead God whose written will is being
followed..he should have a mesg for us capable of adding to d bible
here is my No 08102990133 call me for more info..tnks [/quote]
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
D bible said that, by d deeds of the law no flesh shall enter d kingdom and everthing u can recieve from God is by d grace not of law.I knw hw u feel about my comment but is d truth of today, can u reply me saying dat there is a righteous man on earth presently, who has ever show perfection in d things of God...I knw,I know..U r brainwashed with babylonian Teachings which says dt U keep ur hand strait,U reach heaven..who has ever done it? If it is by any principle, nothing Can be recieved from God is by d Grace, if u dont knw, bendown so dat u can learn...hear wot d spirit is saying in thy day...the name of God for our age is Joshua...shallom
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by THEAMAKA(f): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
You Christians are so effing delusional. Jeeeeeez. Christianity really has Africa by the balls.
I guess you gotta give hopeless people something to believe in. SMH

*unfollows topic*

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
sacrifice 1 goat.

LMAOOOO grin
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Preceedo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
nwajoshua: D bible said that, by d deeds of the law no flesh shall enter d kingdom and everthing u can recieve from God is by d grace not of law.I knw hw u feel about my comment but is d truth of today, can u reply me saying dat there is a righteous man on earth presently, who has ever show perfection in d things of God...I knw,I know..U r brainwashed with babylonian Teachings which says dt U keep ur hand strait,U reach heaven..who has ever done it? If it is by any principle, nothing Can be recieved from God is by d Grace, if u dont knw, bendown so dat u can learn...hear wot d spirit is saying in thy day...the name of God for our age is Joshua...shallom
you dont know and you dont know that you dont know. Your problem is incurable. As i said earlier you need to be sat down and taught the precept of the kingdom. Your twisting the bible to suit ur sinister purpose is geart rending and abysmal
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Rejoice5000(f): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
nice one
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Rejoice5000(f): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
nice one after service as u said continue abeg.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by HARDDON: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
cool!

as much as all the above listed are cogent,

he gave us a brain so we could let him a lil rest too.

many of our prayers are actually things we can sit and think solutions to( all these signs shall follow them that bliv: healing, living healthy, binding and casting devils, raising the dead, thinking out solutions like he did when faced with feeding 5k with 3 loafs of bread and 2 fishes-he did not pray, only gave thanks. even raising lazarus from the dead, no prayer, only thanks...because he was conscious of who he is)

a lot of payers are not answered because we are too lazy to task our brains and think:

no father would be happy his son keeps coming to him whenever he needs cold juice when he could just walk up to the fridge, open it and get himself a glass.

that is how Christians behave... God has given us all things thru Christ but we keep going to him to beg same of him. Annoying .... he cant but watch us
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by shejane: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
wajoshua: listen man!God is not in denominational churches, sorry to say, am a christian but churches r making fun of God, when did God invite these pastors, wat is their message, 4 ur prayer to be answered, u do not need to keep any principle, cos freely u shall recieve anytin from God. And note...bible is not our message, word of God comes tru a Voice not a book and faith cometh by hearing d word ie voice....God is a living God, not a dead God whose written will is being followed..he should have a mesg for us capable of adding to d bible here is my No 08102990133 call me for more info..tnks. D bible has said it all, but let me ask av u really read d bible nd ask d Spirit 4 undstanding? If u do den bro u wil nt make dis comment
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by shejane: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ Op, may God bless u nd give u d Grace nd Zeal 2 continue sowing in his vineyard in Jesus nane Amen, anoda tin pls try winning souls 4 God coS any 1soul we won 4 God is a multiple blessings 4 us. Bless u sir
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by emoney15yahoocom(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
And God have only three answer to our prayer. 1: Take 2: Wait 3: No
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Preceedo: you dont know and you dont know that you dont know. Your problem is incurable. As i said earlier you need to be sat down and taught the precept of the kingdom. Your twisting the bible to suit ur sinister purpose is geart rending and abysmal
It is d truth one day u will seee....U r just blind to my seing...if u are heir to d kingdom, ur righteousness will be an imputed one not dose carnal ones keep God doesnt count it...You dont fornicate, smoke,steel etc just for ur own good, not to obtain firstclass in d kingdom of God..Ur name is already written B4 d foudation of d world...Not of he dat willet nor he dat runnet but of God dat showeth mercy...u need a chat with me
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Ozone4eva: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks for this wonderful msg, it really pays to serve God wit a clean heart
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by bokohalal(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
e_money15@yahoo.com:
And God have only three answer to our prayer. 1: Take 2: Wait 3: No

Abi o ?
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by habiolah(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Is this guy nwajoshua a comedian? His posts are comedic aren't they?

Sir, is you real name 'I go dye?'
you are very funny sir!
*I dont even know if pun is intended or not*
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Moralistli(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
When you cooperate with God, you operate like God.... Purity gets you there.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Ochek: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
nwajoshua: listen man!God is not in denominational churches, sorry to say, am a christian but churches r making fun of God, when did God invite these pastors, wat is their message, 4 ur prayer to be answered, u do not need to keep any principle, cos freely u shall recieve anytin from God. And note...bible is not our message, word of God comes tru a Voice not a book and faith cometh by hearing d word ie voice....God is a living God, not a dead God whose written will is being followed..he should have a mesg for us capable of adding to d bible here is my No 08102990133 call me for more info..tnks

Hallo mr. I am afraid the OP never said They were absolutes. If u sure know the word, then u would agree that this things mentioned Are all biblical priciples and would of course increase ur chances of getting ur prayers answered than a "fire brigade" approach.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by HIPROFILE(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yungwizzzy: who God don bless he don bless am.

If God nor bless you eventhough you pray from now till tomorrow nothing will happen...that's called grace

so many successful people today don't have any idea of what's written above yet they prayers seem to answered

whys that??

Yes the bible says its nat of him that willeth nor he that runeth but of whom the Lord showeth mercy.. It also says that prayer changes things.. King hezkiah was prophesied unto that he will die but when he prayed,God answered him and added more years to him... Sorry I couldn't add bible verses.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Ochek: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kay 17: @OP

Yet, the Book of Job says something entirely different. Job, God's humble and faithful servant frequently offered sacrifices for himself and even on behalf of his sons and daughters and did good; suffered intensely and horribly. We get to understand God makes the evil old, fruitful and die in old age, that God is bigger than all the monsters and behemoths of this world, so also his ethical detachment. God is not mechanical nor a servant, he is Lord and his power rules.

I am still trying to figure out ur exact point.
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by oiseworld: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'll work on these. Thanks .
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Ochek: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
nwajoshua: D bible said that, by d deeds of the law no flesh shall enter d kingdom and everthing u can recieve from God is by d grace not of law.I knw hw u feel about my comment but is d truth of today, can u reply me saying dat there is a righteous man on earth presently, who has ever show perfection in d things of God...I knw,I know..U r brainwashed with babylonian Teachings which says dt U keep ur hand strait,U reach heaven..who has ever done it? If it is by any principle, nothing Can be recieved from God is by d Grace, if u dont knw, bendown so dat u can learn...hear wot d spirit is saying in thy day...the name of God for our age is Joshua...shallom

no doubt u ve some knowledge of the word and YES!,grace is everything yet not evrything. E.g, one could say since I ve accepted Christ, lemme just go on doing ma thing as grace would grant me heaven or will over ride ma short comings. Nah bro. lemme ask u. Do u know that once u accept christ, the responcibility changes from Gods' to urs?
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Simonet: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Is there actually any flawless formula for getting prayers answered?
Re: Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Simonet: Is there actually any flawless formula for getting prayers answered?
Very simple.Keep yourself in the Love of God(1Jn.3:22-23;5:18).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Loves You / Damilola Mike-bamiloye Prayed In Yoruba Language At A Christian Conference In US / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.