Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass (34446 Views)

Shia Islamic Sheikh Hassan Shehata Martyred By Salafists In Egypt / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State / Atefeh Sahaaleh; "protecting" Muslim Women By Hanging! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by akin33(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
That long tower in the so-called church looks like mosque structure. All na wash. Was it nt the same Muslems that attacked US embassy in Egypt to protest the movie that they claimed it blasphem muhammed?
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
U ar d axis of evil,is it evry part of egypt u knw
scottpirlo24: @ op .... U are misleading pple here, I have been to this location in egypt .... It is not a church ... That picture and location is fateh mosque in cairo ,,,,,, pls stop faking things up
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
I think this is an example of what true islam reflects, i think the best friends i have made in this life are muslims from turkey, these guys made me ask myself questions about islam and its tenets, especially the type been pRacticed in Northern Nigeria, and all i could fathom was that what we have in that part of Nigeria is nothing but ethnic bigotry and selfish insatiable taste for power by whatever means necessary, through bloodletting and hate. I pity our northern Muslim brothers

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by oc2fish: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
God bless this act, your surely are for peace, The Allah whom you serve will grant you peace and greately reward you.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by omodave(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
If this be true, I love it.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
After they have destroyed 50 Churches, christian homes and businesses, killed many Priests, sisters and laity like bushmeat. Yesterday they paraded 3 nuns in the street like prisoners of war....raised the Al Qaeda flag over churches, desecrated all that we hold sacred... All without any cause or provocation.

Somebody is coming to show me one obscure picture telling me rubbish.

Ha! We Christians don suffer.

I refuse to be fooled.

e

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by philoo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
The Muslims always "SEE" a catholic faithful as a brother!
the have so many things in common (religiously)
prayer beads
hijab
recitations
In-fact look up history of Islam and you'll know why they protect the catholic faithfuls (protestants generally)
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Paretomaster(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
funshint: They were only protecting them against Muslim Brotherhood(Pro-morsi) who uphold d radical form of islam and hv been burning churches in Egypt. Most Southern Nigeria muslims will do thesame because we place ethnicity above religion unlike our Northern pple who can kill their brothers because of religion. As such U̶̲̥̅̊ can still see a very wide gap between Aregbesola and Yerima. The former reasons with logic while the latter is blinded by religion.
u must b a fool for trying 2 derail dis thread, duriog d occupy Nig protest, both muslims n xtians protect each oda wen its time 4 prayers, u dnt generalize d action of BH U IDIOTA. Oponu!
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Paretomaster(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Forget it. You can never find such in Nigeria. If you find anything close to it, that must be in the south. The day I see a Fulani/Hausa Muslims protect a church like this, then I'll accept that Islam is a religion of peace. That's a challenge to the Boko Harams.

Candidly, Am really impressed. I'll remember those guys in my prayers tonight. May God bless them
Anoda slowpoke, must u mention Hausa in ur post? And who da fu*k told u BH r Hausas or Fulani? Ode.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by traffickz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
TradoChrislam should be the NEXT generation's Religion.

E G Y P T is more civilized not NIGERIA where U have to grow in a religion with a Whip @ your Back, waking up forcefully @ 4am.

Can that be a roadmap for peaceful religious co-existence?

D E C E P T I O N!
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by frankyychiji(f): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
chaloner:
dude i didnt force you to click on the blog my dear....a twitter source there, u can make use of that one....u re jus exposing how peaceful u are. better change.
u sound gay grin
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Cocodiva: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
Good to see something like this happening. BTW, for the doubting thomases, that building is definately not a mosque.The cross on top of it spells that out without a doubt.A mosque will never have a cross on top of it,it'l rather have a minaret. Peace
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by confusion247(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Aafulenu:
If only all Muslims would be like dis
No church would have been bombed in northern Nigeria.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: I still don't trust dem

This quran verse come to my mind.

Quran (5:51) - O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another.

>>>do muslims read this at all?<<<

watch your back.....it a game of infiltration

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by rahamAllah: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
scottpirlo24: @ op .... U are misleading pple here, I have been to this location in egypt .... It is not a church ... That picture and location is fateh mosque in cairo ,,,,,, pls stop faking things up

Grow up bro.
Feteh mosque with a cross on it?
Its you that seems to be misleading people here.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by frankyychiji(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is a game of infiltration! Utter rubbish! Another ILLUMINATI AGENDA!
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by confusion247(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
traffickz: TradoChrislam should be the NEXT generation's Religion.

E G Y P T is more civilized not NIGERIA where U have to grow in a religion with a Whip @ your Back, waking up forcefully @ 4am.

Can that be a roadmap for peaceful religious co-existence?
D E C E P T I O N!
Many people didn't what lead some to take this action.
A look at this link below will convince you that this action is to save their face from shame and also save muslims with the contradiction of that phrase, religion of peace.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/churches-burned-in-egypt-as-muslim-brotherhood-targets-coptic-christians-amid-widespread-unrest-video-102391/
http://www.christianpost.com/news/several-christians-injured-protecting-egypt-church-attacked-by-islamists-local-muslims-rush-to-help-copts-102466/
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by ahmedoba22: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by hikmoj(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
chaloner:
i dont want to tell u to shutup, just go trough the twitter source and see comment even comments from egyptians.....its a catholic church my brother. may b u think a catholic church cant be of that form ....goto imo state here in nigeria St thomas d aquinas looks exactly like this , a catholic church . see what i want you to do now... pls just say peace and leave us alone
no mind am na bad belle dey worry am ee no wan hear good tory about muslims
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by ahmedoba22: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=ahmedoba22][/quote]oga dat building is a chuch not a musque or did u no more dan BBC and if u av been dr wats d name of d area
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by xreal: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
That is one of the good things that can come out of Revolution.

Sure, this can happen in Nigeria, especially all locations below River Niger.

GOD bless Egyptian Muslims.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by dagbokoncept(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
nne3870: How comes the boko moslem guys in nigeria only target churches for destruction during any crisis? Is the quran in egypt different from the ones obtainable in nigeria?

Good moslems are scarce in nigeria!
. All traditions and doctrine Nigerians incuncate into our system were never properly practiced such as relgion , democracy , love etc.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by confusion247(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Quran (5:51) - O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another.

continued ''''''quran 9:5 "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
quran 8:15 "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."
To avoid been banned, don't post anything offensive to islam the religion of peace.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by alotofgrace(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
the issue is dat that is not the issues. the issue is that boko_haramists are sincere folowas of mohammed (no ofens) as he faught wars. think about it. Jesus ddnt fight a war, infact he prevented them peacefully! so Charistians are peaceful. a muslim with a touch of NATURE or christianity preaches peace.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Bgino(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
chaloner: hahahha saraben , u re too funny ........... Me self dey folo u for back bomba to bomba grin

me too..i de follow chalona and saraben for back..i hope there wont be hold up..i hold my religious views to my chest
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by anitank(f): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dont mind them. It doesn't even look like a church. I wonder why people are so gullible
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by LagosShia: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
[b]it is really unfortunate that either out of ignorance or hate,or may be from both,some non-muslims do not want to hear anything good about muslims/islam.just days before Morsi was overthrown,a salafist mob raided a Shia Muslim neighborhood in Egypt and killed the Egyptian Shia cleric,Sheikh Hassan Shehata and a few other Shia worshippers.i was amazed how open-minded Egyptian Sunni Muslims are in the way they unanimously condemned the Sunni Salafists who attacked the Shia Egyptians.

today Egypt is witnessing the people turning against extremism,intolerance and terrorists.the majority of Egypt and its national army have deposed Morsi of the Muslim brotherhood,which is a party based on the extreme Salafist/Wahhabi ideology that even not all Sunni Muslims share.noteworthy is that alqaeda,boko haram and those groups supported by the Western countries,saudi Arabia and turkey fighting in Syria against President Assad,also share the salafist/Wahhabi ideology (as does book haram in Nigeria),which promotes bloodshed,violence,terrorism,extremism,intolerance and killing civilians,who do not share their beliefs (takfirism).i find it distasteful that some people after viewing a picture of "good muslims" protecting a church in Egypt,are still clinging on to the extremism alqaeda and the likes display (e.g. attack on churches) as the "image of Islam and muslims".yet these illitrates do not know about the number of Shia Muslim civilians who die at the hands of the takfiri Wahhabi/salafist groups in Pakistan,Iraq and Afghanistan,and how many mosques have been attacked in those three countries.even sunnis have been targeted by these groups in Iraq and Syria.

it is also unfortunate that some illitrates in this thread have gone to cherry-pick some Quranic verses to take them out of context,misinterpret them and distort them,to portray islam as a religion of hate and intolerance.please learn first what those Quranic verses say in their context and who they refer to,instead of reading them in a blank way and leaning towards generalization.

the majority of muslims (be they shia or the mainstream sunnis) are peace loving people,and islam is a religion of peace.that is why you still find muslims in Egypt standing against the brotherhood,and Syrians in their majority preferring bashar al-assad to the takfiri groups fighting against him.you should know that it is the "Christian countries" in the west and their arab puppet governments in the middle east that support the extremist groups for selfish interests that are against the interests of the regular muslim man who goes about fetching to sustain his wife and children.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by alabes123(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
nne3870: How comes the boko moslem guys in nigeria only target churches for destruction during any crisis? Is the quran in egypt different from the ones obtainable in nigeria?

Good moslems are scarce in nigeria!
Are u in dis country at all, were are u wen bokoharam attacked mosque recently killing about 50.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is good and encouraging
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by hikmoj(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

do u tink quran is like ur bible u can just take verses &and jump 2 a bogus conclusion?it takes years 2 study d interpretation of d holy quran,besides every verse of d holy quran had purpose 4 its revelation.mr man why dont u ponder over dat same chapter 5 vrs 82 &83

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Hadiths And The Lessons: Learn Islam and comment / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.