Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass (34445 Views)

Shia Islamic Sheikh Hassan Shehata Martyred By Salafists In Egypt / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State / Atefeh Sahaaleh; "protecting" Muslim Women By Hanging! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by BetaThings: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
sam4xadams:

That one will not enter frontage. Burning churches is what the holy and true book preach. Now they are religion of peace: trademark
Tell me one (just one) act of outrage against Muslims that you have started a thread upon and pleaded should be put on the front page

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by BetaThings: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: THE OP IS A PIGFUCKING INFIDEL
Look at the picture in the background properly... That is a Mosque..
If I see this OP, I'm gonna stab him for bringing disrepute to Islam..

Allahu Akbar..
And by impersonating muslims to post outrageous statements what do you bring to Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by BetaThings: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
gramci: Are they protecting it from christians, Hindus, Shintos, pagans, atheists etc or from fellow Muslims?
Sitting behind a computer, it is meaningless to you. But the person saved from danger will cherish it
But in reality you are not after the wellbeing of the people protected
It would have served your agenda better if those people were killed and you could have your desire - screaming headline!

BTW I hope you realise that your comments means you are not different from Reverend King

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by christiscomin: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is good, i think this Egyptian muslim brotherhood aren't the way the media blackmail them, i remembered their member was also the only Egyptian democratically elected president that appionted coptic christian to his cabinet, and also to become vice chairman of their party FJP. I have also not seen in my life where in democracy, an elected president will appoint opposition members to fill post. BOKO HARRAM LEARN LESSONS.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
God please....let d world transform to this....so dat we can all live in peace.....
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by esperiense(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Smh
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by gramci: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
I detest hypocrisy! By the way, what is this thread doing here.

BetaThings:
Sitting behind a computer, it is meaningless to you. But the person saved from danger will cherish it
But in reality you are not after the wellbeing of the people protected
It would have served your agenda better if those people were killed and you could have your desire - screaming headline!

BTW I hope you realise that your comments means you are not different from Reverend King
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by biafranqueen: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
tintingz: I just have to Like your post smiley , cuz you don't follow follow all this NL christians that are claiming "christ-like" and yet they don't wanna hear or read any good about Muslims/Islam...they just don't want 'peace' between muslims and christians.

Some ignorant minded people even said that's not a church but a mosque, when do mosque start attaching "cross" to their buidings?? undecided
My Dear I am telling you we are so confused with hating each other for nothing embarassed
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2013
am still not impressed, fvkc all moo-slimes especially the ones in northern nigeria
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
It wasnt me that derailed anything. A Muslim asked me if the terrorists are following the teachings of the Quran and I posted those verses to prove that they are.

You see that you appear to be the bitter one.

Look before you leap.

Coco diva:

What exactly are you trying to prove here. If you are so bitter and want to display your knowledge of the Quran and hadith why not start a thread for that and stop derailing someone else's
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Cocodiva: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
italo: It wasnt me that derailed anything. A Muslim asked me if the terrorists are following the teachings of the Quran and I posted those verses to prove that they are.

You see that you appear to be the bitter one.

Look before you leap.

Read through all your posts again and show me the bitter one

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
The bitter ones are the ones killing innocent priests, nuns, laity..burning their Churches under no provocation.

Other bitter ones are their nairaland fans who have little regard for human lives.

Look at the news all over the world and show me the bitter ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Hadiths And The Lessons: Learn Islam and comment / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.