Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503499 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Since i started reading the preacher's son, i've learnt alot about life.

It's beautiful how we all have a story to tell and a thing to learn.

Very soon una go hear my own story. . .

Yeahhhhhhhh! I made the hundred page.

I dedicate this achievement to my best friend shegxy a.k.a mad man, my entire family. I love you all. Also, i say thank you to GloGbam for giving me the 5mb that i utilize to become a victor. I also want to say thank you to ASUU for going on strike if not i might be in class right now with Mr Obajo, the most strict lecturer i ever had. My mom always told me i was going to make it and now i'm the oga at the top. And to my fellow contestants, janetdurling (i still loff yhew o), spectacle (the blind man) sorry, i go buy you sunshade ehn, and others i love you all. Including theRock, i love you too. #NoHomo. Atlast Thank God, i must go give testimony for church on sunday. grin grin

oga rock, no vex o, i hope i no derail the thread this time. i promise it won't happen again. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Where is Uduak!

I'm hungry o! Any breakfast update?

No worry....Kingphillip dey come
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Since i started reading the reachess son, i've learnt alot of life.

Shiit....u made it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2013
Ehehehehe.........u sha wan win dis card.......no worry I go share am wit u ifai win it
sкчscrαρεr™:
I don dey lose my temper o! Na so this page 99 long lipsrsealed.

My MB don almost finish. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2013
janetDurling: Ehehehehe.........u sha wan win dis card.......no worry I go share am wit u ifai win it

D guy don win am joor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Typing...

Geez dis guy is really a sky scraper jare, congrats man.

Pm me ur number and the network u want
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by janetDurling(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Hian...........#faints........u made it??nyweis congrats
sкчscrαρεr™:
Since i started reading the reachess son, i've learnt alot of life.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2013
The rock5555: Typing...

Who would win my 200 card, silently waiting...

Oga....Na sky first comment jooooor....bt na me u go give d card sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I don dey lose my temper o! Na so this page 99 long lipsrsealed.

My MB don almost finish. . .
see u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2013
Congrats to skyscraper for chopping my 100th page and 200 naira, u too much jare.

@all of una, dont worry, another chance go come again.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
The rock5555: Congrats to skyscraper for chopping my 100th page and 200 naira, u too much jare.

@all of una, dont worry, another chance go come again.
Yes o! Thanks bruv. I go pm you my number ASAP.

@ALL thanks for your congratulation msg's.

Btw, i don modify my previous post. You can read it again.

Can't wait for the next update. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013
The rock5555: Typing...

Geez dis guy is really a sky scraper jare, congrats man.

Pm me ur number and the network u want

Bruv, this is actually my first time sending somebody a PM on nairaland and this is what i'm getting "You have sent too many anonymous mails, please wait." don't get it!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2013
^^^^

The first mail you sent was blank, right? He'll have to reply that mail
before you can send another because you're not connected to him. On the
other hand, he can follow you. It's a lot easier this way. You can then
send the mail.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2013
congrats rock on your award. *in PEG's voice, it is not easy to carry second, in a competition like this*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2013
[quote
author=adegwurulez]congrats rock on your award. *in PEJ's voice, it is
not easy to carry second, in a competition like this*[/quote]

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Lmao grin grin grin

I was banned but now I'm back.... angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2013
THE ROCK IS ME WISDOM-W dat was banned till 2045 by an unknown mod. (Ur 2go frnd WIZBOY1992).this is my 2nd Account
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
@wisdom,Welcome bk 4rm ban land.
@rock,me jst dey watch u 4rm ghost mode,i dn dey beg u 4 credit,ashai u get am por mind to come fut am 4 here kwo?Anyway porgive u because i get am por home say ur sfory go reach 200 page or so am finking.{goes back 2 ghost mode in mordor}
@skyscrapper,me jst wan hail o.Congrate 4 making we wait 4 my credit,bt u 4 leave d award for bouncer lekinz na,i hear say mtn and etisalat wan use am as their gate bouncer
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Since i started reading the preacher's son, i've learnt alot about life.

Yeahhhhhhhh! I made the hundred page.

I dedicate this achievement to my best friend shegxy a.k.a mad man, my big bro yemi2plus2, my entire family. I love you all. Also, i say thank you to GloGbam for giving me the 5mb that i utilize to become a victor. I also want to say thank you to ASUU for going on strike if not i might be in class right now with Mr Obajo, the most strict lecturer i ever had. My mom always told me i was going to make it and now i'm the oga at the top. And to my fellow contestants, janetdurling (i still loff yhew o), spectacle (the blind man) sorry, i go buy you sunshade ehn, and others i love you all. Including theRock, i love you too. #NoHomo. Atlast Thank God, i must go give testimony for church on sunday. grin grin

oga rock, no vex o, i hope i no derail the thread this time. i promise it won't happen again. Cheers!

i knew u gonna win the rock's prize...hope say u neva finish am oo.cos me dey xpect u to transfer small for me oo..anywaycongrats..
Btw..i no blind na..ma eyes clear pass anyfin self..lols.

Aftunun people
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

I was banned but now I'm back.... angry angry

Stating the obvious? undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
@skyscraper-i have seen ur mail, i would reply u

@foxy flow-na only God know wettin u do wey dem ban u. Welcome back sha

sorry for all the delays, typing in hot speed now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
THE ROCK IS ME WISDOM-W dat was banned till 2045 by an unknown mod. (Ur 2go frnd WIZBOY1992).this is my 2nd Account
Lmao 2045? That mod bad gan
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
The rock5555: @skyscraper-i have seen ur mail, i would reply u

@foxy flow-na only God know wettin u do wey dem ban u. Welcome back sha

sorry for all the delays, typing in hot speed now

[size=20pt]I derailed your thread grin grin[/size]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chiamaka01­:
^^^^
The first mail you sent was blank, right? He'll have to reply that mail
before you can send another because you're not connected to him. On the
other hand, he can follow you. It's a lot easier this way. You can then
send the mail.
Thanks alot, i've sent him the mail.
Foxy_Flow:­ I was banned but now I'm back....
Welcome back bro!
Danpersie3­1: @skyscrapper,me jst wan hail o.Congrate 4 making we wait 4 my credit,bt u 4 leave d award for bouncer lekinz na,i hear say mtn and etisalat wan use am as their gate bouncer
thank u jare, me i ws rily determined 2 win o, u nid 2 see hw i ws postin evry second, i even had 2 steal space nd leta modify grin all na tactics.
Spectacle: i knew u gonna win the rock's prize...hope say u neva finish am oo.cos me dey xpect u to transfer small for me oo..anywaycongrats..
Btw..i no blind na..ma eyes clear pass anyfin self..lols

Lolz.. i knw say u no blind, i jst say mak i chip in dat dry joke base on ur username, No worry, i go share u some of d credit thru bluetooth! grin

The rock5555: @skyscraper-i have seen ur mail, i would reply u

Ok bruv!!

The rock5555: sorry for all the delays, typing in hot speed now
**Rubbing hands in anticipation of the update**
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
DEDICATED TO SKYSCRAPER

THE RETURN OF THE PUNY MAN
Christy went inside to prepare my food, it was indomie, bread and tea, i wanted cooking it by myself but since she smuggled her way in, there was nothing i could do.

I sat down in the palour and watched the wrestling that pastor James bought specially for me. I loved wrestling alot so i was thrilled when he bought it.

I had already watched the film but i was more interested in the end of the wrestling, some pirates had done a good job of adding some american movies and horror films to the wrestling.

I forwarded to the end of the wrestling and began watching a film about two young boys who dressed like girls and went to an all female retreat. The number of girls they banged there was fascinating.

I totally forgot someone was at home with me, i was watching the part where of the guys banged a girl in the pool, that moment Christy came in, i quickly put 'next' and sat like a stricken criminal.

"Come and eat mr film watcher" Christy teased.

I could not, my rod was hard and it was an embarrasment for her to see it so i behaved like i had not heard her.

"My stomach is now paining me, please can you bring the food closer?" i pleaded with an innoncent face.

"You are not serious, abeg get up jare" she urged and dragged me up.

My pole stood like a sharp pencil, it raised my loosed shorts up and my face turned red in embarrasment. She just behaved like she did not noticed it and dragged me to the dining table.

I began eating while she went to search for a Niaja film to play, when she did not find any she went to her house to get some while asking to stay put.

She came and locked the door back, she was holding some Ghanians films.

She went and slot it into the Dvd player, the film started so i sat down quietly with her and watched the boring film, i hate Niaja film so i just manage to watch it so that she would not feel bad.

"Ehen did you know what i always wanted to tell you?"

"No" i said but deep within me i knew it all.

"well ever since i saw you in that video clip i had asked my brother Idowu about you, he refused to tell me much about you so i investigated by myself.

I saw that you love following a girl around which i found her name to be Anita, you have eyes quite alright, but now its between me and you, do you find me attractive like that Anita" she said smiling.

If that she was not my mate i would have given her a productive slap. How could she compare herself with Anita, she was alittle bit plump and carried over loaded melons but Anita was accuratly made with all the package in their right proportions. Facelike Anita also beat her hands down but since there was no Anita and i was already in line with what she wanted i responded then in my preferred way.

"Haba na, you are finer than Anita, that one is a learner in your side" i spoke more out of lust than truth.

She began giggling like a child given 200 naira for happy christmas.

"So if i tell you that i like you would you agree" she asked.

"Ehm, aunty i dont know, you know that am still not strong enough for anything, my stomach still hurts" i replied.

The aunty was just for calling sake, she was not really that big, just mates with my elder sister but she had body to grow, she was just in year one.

I was pretending while praying that she wont give up on me when she began kissing me, everything dissolve before me, my JT woke up, angel Micheal brought out his dust stained tambourine which he thought he would not use again and began playing for me.

Her hands went to my dicckk as i pay back the favour by grabbing her over size melons.

She writled out of her clothes and began undressing me, the stupid film she brought was still going on, she brought the packet near and drew out a gold circle from underneath, she really planned it well.

Without wasting another precious seconds we continued where we stopped, i fondled her mellons while she satisfy my JT, i was so hard that i could break wall with my rod when she climbed untop of me in a reverse cow girl style and began learning how to drive with me.

My stomach hurt me but the sensation down below was enough to make up forit so i did not mind at all.

When she was about coming she began riding me faster, almost tearing my wounds open in the process, i screamed in pain but she took it as that of esctacy so she continued even faster.

She finally came down when o was half way dieing, she just gave me her bosoms to suck while reawakening my JT for round two.

Damn, my puny membrane had come back in full force and i was ready to excercise my authority that time so i took charge this time and laid her facing up before plunging in.

Since she wanted it badly i would never dissappoint at all. What was left were her screams and moans that filled the Ghanian film sound palour.

To be continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
@foxy flow-sowie sir, welcome sha.

@wisdom-w, ok bro, i would get back to u, dat mod must be insane sha but u can pm jaybee and ask him y dey ban u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
uduak, i hope your injuries will not rupture.

what if ur mother had caught you pants down, literally?
You tried, oh.

Thanks for the update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
adegwurulez:
Lmao 2045? That mod bad gan
guy 2045 de small i hear say dem ban person to 2105 self
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
kingphilip:
guy 2045 de small i hear say dem ban person to 2105 self

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
@skyscrapper,me jst wan hail o.Congrate 4 making we wait 4 my credit,bt u 4 leave d award for bouncer lekinz na,i hear say mtn and etisalat wan use am as their gate bouncer

U don high abi??......A whole me....Gate man or wat

*Calling 10 bouncers*...Work fast jawe....Make sure u deal with Dan till his head becomes bald like dt of Papa Ajasco

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by silas1475(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin ;DGuy u no go kill person, upon say u dey under the canopy of illness and rain dey fall u com enter inside the rain leave d canopy.gringrin

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
silas1475: grin ;DGuy u no go kill person, upon say u dey under the canopy of illness and rain dey fall u com enter inside the rain leave d canopy.gringrin

nawao for ugrin what if i tell u say i like rain pass canopygringrin. Its been a long time dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.